Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (789778 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by x3da(m): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2018
enochogaga:

Does the engine sound goes along with the fluctuating light?

Good morning Prof, I Dont think so Prof, d sound remains d same but drops a little
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by x3da(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2018
Also pls can u recommend d cheapest generator that comes with an avr. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kingsdave(m): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2018
keneguae:

Please confirm the current price of Tec Junior Max at any of their offices in Lagos if possible.

Thanks
Bought the tec junior on Saturday at thermocool show room 55k.!... I haven't started using it yet...until January......
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by thundergucci(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2018
enochogaga:

Is a good gen , but don't recommend this on 1.5kva,just review page 1-3.
Good morning sir, I checked the page 1-3 But couldn't find anything related. I would appreciate it if you could kindly explain it to me and I want to know if it will carry the small fridge. I plan to use it for just about 2years. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by warchild00: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
Saw this Gen on Jiji...

https:///ojo/manufacturing-equipments/10kva-honda-soundproof-disel-9917484.html

Dont know if its an Original Honda or China

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by piscesgem(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
enochogaga

Good day Prof, I have an elepaq senwei generator with rated output of 1.3KW and Maximum output of 1.5KW, I want to know if it can power an Hisense small fridge with the following rarings:

Capacity: 100Litres
Rated voltage: 220-240V
Rated current: 0.6A
Rated power: 70W
Maximum wattage of lamp: 15W

Note, aside from the fridge am using the gen to power only LED TV, 1 ceiling fan and 5Bulbs (3energy saving and 2 100watts bulbs)
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by thundergucci(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
piscesgem:
enochogaga

Good day Prof, I have an elepaq senwei generator with rated output of 1.3KW and Maximum output of 1.5KW, I want to know if it can power an Hisense small fridge with the following rarings:

Capacity: 100Litres
Rated voltage: 220-240V
Rated current: 0.6A
Rated power: 70W
Maximum wattage of lamp: 15W

Note, aside from the fridge am using the gen to power only LED TV, 1 ceiling fan and 5Bulbs (3energy saving and 2 100watts bulbs)
Do you mind showing a picture of this gen and also how is your experience as I am also planing to get a similar one
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PMoTheGreat: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Professor abeg I need your help.

I have a Sumec Firman SPG 8000E2. Haven't had a problem with it until about 3 days ago when it died... I was using it and then 3 hours later it turned off on its own. The next day I tried starting it and it would stay on for about 5 minutes, start coughing, and die. So I had someone service it. It turned out the tank was dirty, and as a result the fuel was very dirty, and then the hoses and carborator were dirty/clogged from the dirty fuel. He cleaned everything and the gen ran like a horse.

2 days later (today), while I was using it, it died again after about 30 minutes. I went and restarted it, switched over, then it died after about 5 seconds. I restarted it again, and this time before I got in the house it died again. I tried starting it again after that and it won't start.

I noticed that when I started it that third time, I pushed the choke back in like I usually do, and it started coughing when I did that. So I pulled the choke back out, and it stopped coughing and kept running. But then it later died before I even got in the house.

There's fuel in the tank and oil also.

Please, any suggestions will be welcome.

Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 30, 2018
Kingsdave:

Bought the tec junior on Saturday at thermocool show room 55k.!... I haven't started using it yet...until January......

Good. Where in Nigeria did you buy it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ozoneymcm: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2018
PMoTheGreat:
Professor abeg I need your help.

I have a Sumec Firman SPG 8000E2. Haven't had a problem with it until about 3 days ago when it died... I was using it and then 3 hours later it turned off on its own. The next day I tried starting it and it would stay on for about 5 minutes, start coughing, and die. So I had someone service it. It turned out the tank was dirty, and as a result the fuel was very dirty, and then the hoses and carborator were dirty/clogged from the dirty fuel. He cleaned everything and the gen ran like a horse.

2 days later (today), while I was using it, it died again after about 30 minutes. I went and restarted it, switched over, then it died after about 5 seconds. I restarted it again, and this time before I got in the house it died again. I tried starting it again after that and it won't start.

I noticed that when I started it that third time, I pushed the choke back in like I usually do, and it started coughing when I did that. So I pulled the choke back out, and it stopped coughing and kept running. But then it later died before I even got in the house.

There's fuel in the tank and oil also.

Please, any suggestions will be welcome.

Thank you.

You should have cleaned carburetor along with tank. Change spark plug too

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PMoTheGreat: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2018
ozoneymcm:

You should have cleaned carburetor along with tank. Change spark plug too

Yes, the carborator was also cleaned. I watched him disassemble it, clean it, and assemble it back. Spark plug wasn't changed though. Will try that.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by piscesgem(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
thundergucci:

Do you mind showing a picture of this gen and also how is your experience as I am also planing to get a similar one

Since I bought it July, it has not issue whatsoever, fuel economy is ok
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kingsdave(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
keneguae:

Good. Where in Nigeria did you buy it?
Thermocool showroom.... Browse about the one nearest to u
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:22am On Oct 31, 2018
I have FIRMAN RD2910 generator with 2.9kva output but it can't power my pumping machine. Also the rate it consumes oil is high. I have to refill the oil every other week.
Engineer says I'd have to ring the engine to curb the oil consumption. Is this true and why can't it power my pumping machine?

enochogaga:
Pls if I didn't answer ur quarrel Pls quote me,
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by warchild00: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
oluwafreshkid:
I have FIRMAN RD2910 generator with 2.9kva output but it can't power my pumping machine. Also the rate it consumes oil is high. I have to refill the oil every other week.

Saw this Gen on Jiji...

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by warchild00: 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
oluwafreshkid:
Engineer says I'd have to ring the engine to curb the oil consumption. Is this true and why can't it power my pumping machine?

Saw this Gen on Jiji...

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by twosquare(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
PotatoSalad:

So, how far with this Lutian generator. Are you still using it? What's your judgement after a year now.. And are repair parts available. Thanks. (3 questions in all).
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by twosquare(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Likewise, can anyone help me determine this brand: Senwei SV2200. If it is not a good brand/model. Can you give an alternative of the same pedestal?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PotatoSalad(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
twosquare:
So, how far with this Lutian generator. Are you still using it? What's your judgement after a year now.. And are repair parts available. Thanks. (3 questions in all).
Still using it. Changed the oil twice, second time was last week. I'm really impressed. No repairs yet, gen works well. I use it say, 5 to 8 times a month, sometimes less cos of power supply here.
Just keep it away from dust, cover it well when not in use and it'll last.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Dremca(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
What's the recommended kva for sumec fireman generator powering one bedroom selfcon: two light bulbs, standing fan, sockets and laptop
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Damdammy: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
x3da:

Good morning Prof, I Dont think so Prof, d sound remains d same but drops a little

Prof Pls help me out, I have this generator and the rate at which it make noise is something else. Please what am I to do?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by princecemo(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hello house, i jave an Original 6.5kva Elimax generator, i bought it in 2017 for 600k.
Take Note, its an Original JAPAN SAWAFUJI gen, dont waste ur money going for china...

I barely used it cos i have an inverter
Presently its bin sold at 580k on jumia and 570k on konga,500k on olx and 530k on jiji.
Its as good as new
I have never opened d engine before
Just d routine oil replacement
Very neat with 65Amps battery (10k for battery)
I need a serious buyer pls
Selling for 200k
Call 07032886943

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ultrazone(m): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=enochogaga post=71324428]

Hi Prof. What KVa of gen will accommodate a 250l fridge...1 deep freezer....plasma tv...1000w home theater...washing machine and microwave. Thanks. Which brand is a good buy for the needed Kva?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Samjayy(m): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2018
Good morning Egnr,
Pls can my 1.3kVA Elepaq generator power washing machine?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by DilyAtlantis: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
I'm confused here. I bought Firman Eco 4990ES. I bought it from a big company in Enugu. I was checking reviews online buh it seems it's not in Nigeria market. Not even in and konga. I have researched it and not available anywhere. What is the issue? Is it fake?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by olamikunle213(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=ultrazone post=72764063][/quote] PLS PROF ATTEND TO THIS QUESTION PLS
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by olamikunle213(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Prof thank you for this service that you ve been rendering all this years may God almighty reward you richly and your family. Pls prof can 3.5kva fireman carries all these, 49 inches smart tv, freezer, fridge, washing maching, 7bulbs may be iron. Then how can i know the real 3.5kva fireman with a 9.0hp and what do you think about the price. Thanks very much am waiting for your response
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by abdullaho: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Good Afternoon

Between Elepaq SV2200 and Navigator NG2200. Which one is better. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Guys what do you think about this gen, I'm thinking of placing an order

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MisFit77(m): 5:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Good day folks. Pls I need help to determine if this brand Elepaq Ecoloogical Series 3.2KVA (ECO8990ES) is a good buy or not. Also, do suggest some other generating set in that range if not, please.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Franknology: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hello professor please I want to buy a generator that can power 190litres LG refrigerator,32 inches LG TV,LG HOME THEATRE,GIANT 60 OX fan and few bulbs thank you

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ephibob: 12:00am On Nov 27, 2018
Good day Prof,
I'm looking at getting a Lutian Ecological Generator LT3990E from Jumia.

please share your review...what's the fuel economy like? are there better 3-3.5KVA generators at a good/budget price? durability?
I anticipate your candid advice pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.