Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (790378 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by platorepublic(m): 12:41am On Dec 28, 2018
My ELEPAQ senwei generator currently uses 4 litre of fuel for 5hrs. Guru in the house I hope this is normal
I just followed this thread from the beginning and I did as instructed on how to reduce the fuel consumption. I only unscrew the black screw on the carburator and the other screw and the sound reduced drastically. The generator makes the lowest noice and still power all my appliances including 1 deep chest freezer

Please somebody should reply
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bodnel: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
Good evening I use a parson 1.9kva. It's too high and it burns some of my home appliances like suckers and plugs . How can I reduce the voltage pls
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
My sumec fireman spg3000e2 is giving me some issues, the light is fluctuating as if na "i better pass my neighbor" amd it's having difficulty carrying my pumping machine, after some minutes, it just throws the pumping machine off, water stops, pumping machine goes off, but the socket still on, what could be the problem?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Barywhyte(m): 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
Good people, this is a long thread. Cant read from beginning. pardon my laziness. what kind of generator do I need for a refrigerator and 1.5hp AC at the same time? I will also use this generator to pump water with pumping machine but I do not intend to use all these 3 appliances together at the same time. My budget is 90k patapata. I will also like to buy this from warehouse with free repair warranty. Who knows the location of this warehouse in Lagos. Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by spinola: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2019

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Soltiade(m): 5:36am On Jan 16, 2019
Gud mornin prof, i rewinded an elepaq coil and if i start d gen, d coil will be too hot within 5mins. wat is d solution sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by joceey(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2019
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.

Professor pls mine tiger gen work for 2 hours and off itself ,if i put it on again it work for like 15 mins or 20 mins and go off pls what might be the problem thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GRACEGLORY: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2019
ewizard1:
Hello enochogaga or anyone.

Anyone know where I can get this START/STOP Gen part? It's for a TEC Optima Series 6k Watts. The button doesn't start the Gen, but if started by hand pull, the button can turn it off. My gen engineer claimed it's bad. He improvised and connected a Key Start and it worked. He tried talking me into working it to Key but I want the START/STOP push button.

You can't get it anywhere, except you go to TEC workshop, and that depends on your location
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ewizard1: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
GRACEGLORY:

You can't get it anywhere, except you go to TEC workshop, and that depends on your location
I'm in Lagos.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GRACEGLORY: 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
ewizard1:

I'm in Lagos.

That's excellent! Go to PZ opposite Ladipo, by DHL, Toyota, Bus stop Oshodi.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Tolzeal(m): 4:25am On Jan 17, 2019
Please Prof !

Which of these would you recommend ?
I need help with the one that is fuel economical and efficient.

Can you help with the ideal price for the 2 as well?
Thanks

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by inze(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2019
Tolzeal:
Please Prof !

Which of these would you recommend ?
I need help with the one that is fuel economical and efficient.

Can you help with the ideal price for the 2 as well?
Thanks

. . . I've been using the first one for close to 3years now though not every day use because of constant power. Till date no it's not been to any technician, I only change oil and sparkplug then replaced dead battery which was left idle past 4months.

Make sure you're getting the Original, it'll have Firman Engraved boldly on the tank, carburetor and some other place. And when I say engraved, you can feel the letters.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sniperde2nd(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Good day Prof
Please is there a 10kva petrol gen if yes where can I buy it

I've been seeing some options on jumia like the elepaq sv 20000e2, sv22000e2, and sv25000e2 which is rated for 12kva.

I need urgent help thanks
Best regards

Sniper.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ewizard1: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2019
GRACEGLORY:

That's excellent! Go to PZ opposite Ladipo, by DHL, Toyota, Bus stop Oshodi.
Okay, thanks. Would be there.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kingdeen1(m): 12:17am On Jan 20, 2019
platorepublic:
I bought ELEPAQ gasholine generator view days ago but when I did a closer look on it today I discovered that it senwei inscripted on the body of the generator. Pls is there any relationship with ELEPAQ and senwei

elepaq modify their name to senwei so they are still the same thing nothing is wrong thats the same company
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 20, 2019
Please prof.. My elepaq 3.5kva yellow with tyres can't even carry my mini deep freezer and water dispenser and TV again, if I put them on it will go off.... I plug pressing iron it went off... Someone I have to recoil it.... How true is it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by peterpeteru: 4:52am On Jan 20, 2019
**deleted**
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Godshand1: 1:04am On Jan 27, 2019
Well done for the great job you're doing here.

Pls help me. How do I reduce the fuel consumption of my small Tiger generator (I pass my neighbour)? Since the carburettor was replaced, it now consumes about 3 litres of fuel in less than 3 hours. The load is still the same as it was before the change of the carburettor when it used to take 4 litres for about 6 hours.

Kindly reply soon. Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Esetim(f): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
Good day professor, thanks for the good work you are doing. Pls which elepaq generator size can power a 200L deep freezer and a 1.5hp AC?

And which capacity can power only the 1.5hp AC assuming I don't want to use both items simultaneously?

Thanks in anticipation of your response
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Momoney77: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
Thanks Engineer for this tread and the free knowledge you and others are sharing here. God bless.

I want to know if adjusting the fuel tap will have any effect on the generator, and how much i should adjust it. I use sumec 1800.

secondly i want to build a wooden box to cover up the gen opening only the exhaust place. am doing it cause of the noise. will this affect the generator.
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oneroflo57(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Good day professor
Bought my gen recently,using it for 2 acs 1ho and 1.5hp and a small fridge,tv,home theater and charging of phones and laptop..occasionally i pumping machine but i turn off the acs when i am doing that

Attached below is a photo and spec

6500 starting watts and 6000 running

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Proffessor please it seems my sumec 1800 is now consuming oil all of a sudden. ..any way around it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
enochogaga:

my brother we blessed God for family and business.
I don't sell Gen, per say, but an Eng on any Gen set, but I do assist people to go and buy gen.
so hope the answers u getting here are helping u out?
taks
Good day Mr Ogas I bought Senwei generator which has H.P of 7.5. Can it carry my freezer well?
Secondly why does power from gen cools freezer faster than Gen?( my observation)
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
PROF IS FULLY BACK

i sorry guys for the long break, pls just keep ur request, requiring, and request coming

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by stanley99a(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
enochogaga:
PROF IS FULLY BACK

i sorry guys for the long break, pls just keep ur request, requiring, and request coming

Welcome bro. It's been a long time s
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by olamikunle213(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
enochogaga:
PROF IS FULLY BACK

Welcome Prof
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by princefemo01(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Good day Sir,
I noticed recently that my small generator( the popularly known I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR) does not rev high again. The light fluctuates once a while but anytime I attempt revving/increasing the rpm of d gen, it just remains the same.....
please help sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mrjojo: 12:14am On Feb 16, 2019
So I bought the tec junior max last week at their ibadan showroom, for 59,250. So far so good, it perfect.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:47am On Feb 16, 2019
olamikunle213:

Welcome Prof

Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:47am On Feb 16, 2019
mrjojo:
So I bought the tec junior max last week at their ibadan showroom, for 59,250. So far so good, it perfect.

OK good one
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:53am On Feb 16, 2019
princefemo01:
Good day Sir,
I noticed recently that my small generator( the popularly known I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR) does not rev high again. The light fluctuates once a while but anytime I attempt revving/increasing the rpm of d gen, it just remains the same.....
please help sir

Sign that is due for service
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by prestige2013: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2019
Good Morning,
I just bought Elepaq Senwei generator 1800 watts but the noise level is high and it consumes Fuel 5 litres for 5 hrs.

Also to confirm if he can carry
1 led tv
3 ceiling fans
5 bulbs- total wattages - 200W
then either
500W Iron or 250W Fridge per time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.