Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (787991 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by platorepublic(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2019
prestige2013:
Good Morning,
I just bought Elepaq Senwei generator 1800 watts but the noise level is high and it consumes Fuel 5 litres for 5 hrs.

Also to confirm if he can carry
1 led tv
3 ceiling fans
5 bulbs- total wattages - 200W
then either
500W Iron or 250W Fridge per time.

Somebody with adequate knowledge should reply these message. I am also interested in it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
prestige2013:
Good Morning,
I just bought Elepaq Senwei generator 1800 watts but the noise level is high and it consumes Fuel 5 litres for 5 hrs.

Also to confirm if he can carry
1 led tv
3 ceiling fans
5 bulbs- total wattages - 200W
then either
500W Iron or 250W Fridge per time.

It will not
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by tomzman: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Good afternoon prof.

I want to purchase a generator but don't know much. I need a gen that can power a Midea H113 87L refridgerator, 32 inches TV, home theatre, fan and 6 bulbs. I may also want to use stuff like blender and intend to get a 1HP air conditioner later.

Based on my budget of 100k max, I stumbled on two brands, Firman ECO 3990ES and Lutian LT3990E. Please which of these two do you think is best bearing in mind factors like fuel consumption, durability and noise?

Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oneroflo57(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
enochogaga:
PROF IS FULLY BACK

i sorry guys for the long break, pls just keep ur request, requiring, and request coming

Good day professor
Bought my gen recently,using it for 2 acs 1ho and 1.5hp and a small fridge,tv,home theater and charging of phones and laptop..occasionally i pumping machine but i turn off the acs when i am doing that

Attached below is a photo and spec

6500 starting watts and 6000 running

Please sir answer this ...thank you sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by p33bhoiy: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hello Prof,

Please which half engine is best out there? looking to replace the engine in my Firman SPG2200 (1900 engine). I would like something that is very quiet like not even knowing that its one if an few steps away from it. I have seen such generators.

Please advise.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
p33bhoiy:
Hello Prof,

Please which half engine is best out there? looking to replace the engine in my Firman SPG2200 (1900 engine). I would like something that is very quiet like not even knowing that its one if an few steps away from it. I have seen such generators.

Please advise.

1900 for now don't have good half engine for now
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
oneroflo57:

Good day professor
Bought my gen recently,using it for 2 acs 1ho and 1.5hp and a small fridge,tv,home theater and charging of phones and laptop..occasionally i pumping machine but i turn off the acs when i am doing that

Attached below is a photo and spec

6500 starting watts and 6000 running

Please sir answer this ...thank you sir

What is ur question sir

4 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
tomzman:
Good afternoon prof.

I want to purchase a generator but don't know much. I need a gen that can power a Midea H113 87L refridgerator, 32 inches TV, home theatre, fan and 6 bulbs. I may also want to use stuff like blender and intend to get a 1HP air conditioner later.

Based on my budget of 100k max, I stumbled on two brands, Firman ECO 3990ES and Lutian LT3990E. Please which of these two do you think is best bearing in mind factors like fuel consumption, durability and noise?

Thanks.

Firman 399es and lutian lt3990es can't power all those ur listed appliances, and those Gen are 2.5kva not 3 or 3.5kva, and ur budget is too small to get a gen to power ur listed appliances
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by tomzman: 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
enochogaga:

Firman 399es and lutian lt3990es can't power all those ur listed appliances, and those Gen are 2.5kva not 3 or 3.5kva, and ur budget is too small to get a gen to power ur listed appliances
Ok. So which gen can you recommend that wld be able to power these appliances and that wld not tear my pocket too much.

PS: I won't be using all those appliances at the same time but I want to be able to power my TV, 1HP AC, and my 87L fridge all at the same time.

Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by pappybarry(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
tomzman:
Good afternoon prof.

Thanks.

I've got the ECO 10990ES for sale. It can power all your appliances and more!! I know it's a notch higher than what you have in mind but my price is super reasonable. Call 08162646631 Here's a pic.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:10am On Feb 17, 2019
tomzman:

Ok. So which gen can you recommend that wld be able to power these appliances and that wld not tear my pocket too much.

PS: I won't be using all those appliances at the same time but I want to be able to power my TV, 1HP AC, and my 87L fridge all at the same time.

Thanks.

U get 4-4.5kva Gen with minimum of 9.0hp engine. Budget 130k-150k

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2019
pappybarry:

I've got the ECO 10990ES for sale. It can power all your appliances and more!! I know it's a notch higher than what you have in mind but my price is super reasonable. Call 08162646631 Here's a pic.

U don't do that here I will report u and u can't ban here and ur comment or post will be remove
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oneroflo57(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
enochogaga:

What is ur question sir

I have a generator whose capacity is 6500 starting watts and 6000 running

The load are 1.5hp ac, 1hp ac,a small fridge,45 inch tv,1 home theater,phones,a laptop,and 2 fans

I am asking if it can power all these fluidly

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
oneroflo57:

I have a generator whose capacity is 6500 starting watts and 6000 running

The load are 1.5hp ac, 1hp ac,a small fridge,45 inch tv,1 home theater,phones,a laptop,and 2 fans

I am asking if it can power all these fluidly

It will
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Proffessor please it seems my sumec 1800 is now consuming oil all of a sudden. ..any way around it? A guy that works gen said it's pistol and rings
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oneroflo57(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
enochogaga:

It will

Thanks sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dfanumudu: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
Please, I want to order for this Item. (Lutian Ecological Series 3.5kva Generator - LT3990E)
It will have to power gadgets like Photocopying Machine and 4 desktop computer system. (For Business center).

Is it advisable?

https://konga.com/product/lutian-ecological-series-3-5kva-generator-lt3990e-key-start-new-model-3170832

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 18, 2019
Hell prof pls I have I pass my neighbor generator it over heat and stop with a sharp loud sound the generator can not start its 3 days now am trying to start it but it can not start pls prof what can I do to make it start again
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by prestige2013: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
platorepublic:
My ELEPAQ senwei generator currently uses 4 litre of fuel for 5hrs. Guru in the house I hope this is normal
I just followed this thread from the beginning and I did as instructed on how to reduce the fuel consumption. I only unscrew the black screw on the carburator and the other screw and the sound reduced drastically. The generator makes the lowest noice and still power all my appliances including 1 deep chest freezer

Please somebody should reply

what is d model of your Elepaq generator?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Phemmyhohjor(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Please help me.. I just got a brand new medium size Firman generator but whenever I start it up n put on my Ps4 console. It won’t take more than an hour n the Generator wi automatically off by itself.. I don’t know what to do n I need your help
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 12:22am On Feb 19, 2019
enochogaga:

the higher the kva, the higher load it can carry, so is not the higher the kva the higher the voltage, not is like that, the voltage remains 2200.
so it cannot damage ur applainces. and pls dont be too carry away with all this their any how ratings of kva.
if kva is not important please what is important
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 19, 2019
hugman2:
Hell prof pls I have I pass my neighbor generator it over heat and stop with a sharp loud sound the generator can not start its 3 days now am trying to start it but it can not start pls prof what can I do to make it start again
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
dfanumudu:
Please, I want to order for this Item. (Lutian Ecological Series 3.5kva Generator - LT3990E)
It will have to power gadgets like Photocopying Machine and 4 desktop computer system. (For Business center).

Is it advisable?

https://konga.com/product/lutian-ecological-series-3-5kva-generator-lt3990e-key-start-new-model-3170832

Yes that one in the pic oh
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
space9880:

Kva is important, but not in writing I mean, cos the companies do over rate their kva, like 2.5kva Gen it will be rate (writing) 4.5kva.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Phemmyhohjor:
Please help me.. I just got a brand new medium size Firman generator but whenever I start it up n put on my Ps4 console. It won’t take more than an hour n the Generator wi automatically off by itself.. I don’t know what to do n I need your help

Is either the cabrator need service plug
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
lilclin:
Proffessor please it seems my sumec 1800 is now consuming oil all of a sudden. ..any way around it? A guy that works gen said it's pistol and rings

Don't waist ur money and time, that is their major problem, that why I recommend thermacool to people on 1-1.5kva Gen,
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
hugman2:

Check rings if it gum to the piston cup, clean it or change the piston and rings, and make sure there is that black rubber that cover the engine block, and increase ur oil
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
enochogaga:

Don't waist ur money and time, that is their major problem, that why I recommend thermacool to people on 1-1.5kva Gen,
but i saw a post where you said you worked on one? The guy said he will get original sumec pistol and rings @2k or so
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ozoneymcm: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
space9880:
He never said kva isn't important. Kva means power so the higher the kva the more powerful the gen meanwhile the voltage it supplies is still 220v whether 1kva or 10kva

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michealekene(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hello Boss,

I have a TV (95w), Fridge (217 liters), sound system 200w at Max capacity, fan 70w, 1 bulb 30w...

Can a 1.5 kva Gen power them?? If no, can 2.5kva Maxi generator be alright??

What of sumec fireman??..which model would be perfect for it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
michealekene:
Hello Boss,

I have a TV (95w), Fridge (217 liters), sound system 200w at Max capacity, fan 70w, 1 bulb 30w...

Can a 1.5 kva Gen power them?? If no, can 2.5kva Maxi generator be alright??

What of sumec fireman??..which model would be perfect for it?

Get 2.5 to power them, 1.5kva, is too small
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
lilclin:
but i saw a post where you said you worked on one? The guy said he will get original sumec pistol and rings @2k or so

My bro, even if u buy new 1kva sumec, maximum troubles free time Rate u get is 3-5. So changing rings can only serve u at a Max of 2month. 1kva Gen not maintenance friendly,

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.