Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (789068 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bozinny29: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Good evening, pls my gen comes on but with very low voltage. Have changed the capacitor but same issue, any advice?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilclin:
sumec have lower noise .. don't buy lutian
please why is everyone saying don't buy Lutian
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kingofthemall: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Which small gen is it advisable to buy that doesn't consume much fuel?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by tmodeltoluene(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hello I'm setting up an office. Ill be using 2 1.5 ac, 3 desktop computers, a printer. Please i need advice on the capacity of the generator i will be buying. I am planning buying tec generator, 5kva. Please am i on track.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by diehard1: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Where can I get Honda generator dealers in Lagos?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sacx: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hello enochogaga. What's wrong with my generator? Light flickers continuously on load, and when more appliances are turned on, voltage drops down to 150v sad
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
sacx:
Hello enochogaga. What's wrong with my generator? Light flickers continuously on load, and when more appliances are turned on, voltage drops down to 150v sad
Sounds like village people troubles
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by obesman: 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Whats the best oil to use on Sumec Firman 1.8kva?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sacx: 12:03am On Apr 25, 2019
Ishilove:

Sounds like village people troubles

Mhen grin, I tire. I took it to my generator engineer to fix today. Turned out he only raised the voltage higher, giving me 300volts shocked. Killed my energy saving bulbs (R.I.P embarassed)
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by maigemuu: 12:14am On Apr 25, 2019
you wish to service your generator, or you have trouble fixing your generator? No matter the trouble you are having with your generator/electric motor or standing Fan (Electrical/Mechanical)

We at Tehinse electrical works know how to revive dead generators or get them back to proper working status while saving you cost. We work on all kinds of generators from "small" to "industrial"

We pride ourselves in our works as we are masters in just "one field".

Give us a call today, let's discuss the issues. we are willing to be of immense value to you.

Call 0803 408 6183, 0805 252 7773

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:27am On Apr 25, 2019
bozinny29:
Good evening, pls my gen comes on but with very low voltage. Have changed the capacitor but same issue, any advice?
it could be ammeasure problem maybe its darlud is weak. But first try to service it and check if no dirt is blocking the cylenser and blockengine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by diehard1: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2019
diehard1:
Where can I get Honda generator dealers in Lagos?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bamasite(m): 7:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Good morning engineer.

I want to get a thermocool generator as it seems they are the best now (asides their comparative higher cost).

What is your view of the Haier Themocool Hustlermax 3500ES and are there fake thermocool generators now?

Can you also give me your view of the Haier Thermocool Major?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
bamasite:
Good morning engineer.

I want to get a thermocool generator as it seems they are the best now (asides their comparative higher cost).

What is your view of the Haier Themocool Hustlermax 3500ES and are there fake thermocool generators now?

Can you also give me your view of the Haier Thermocool Major?
thermocool doesn't have fake
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bamasite(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
Thanks for your response. Please, I will also want to know your view about the quality of the THERMOCOOL GENERATOR BRAND. Also, please comment on the given models. Thanks
lilclin:
thermocool doesn't have fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by tmodeltoluene(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Please i need advice, if this Thermocool 6.25kva - 5kw Generator - Oga Max 6900es is capable of carrying 2 1.5hp act and 3 desktops computers.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GRACEGLORY: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
tmodeltoluene:
Please i need advice, if this Thermocool 6.25kva - 5kw Generator - Oga Max 6900es is capable of carrying 2 1.5hp act and 3 desktops computers.

O' course it will, and remain sef!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Donaghy: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hello, I want to buy a gen of no more than 50K that can power my 1200watts home theatre, 2 standing fans TV and XBox One S console. Which can I get, please?

Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
bamasite:
Thanks for your response. Please, I will also want to know your view about the quality of the THERMOCOOL GENERATOR BRAND. Also, please comment on the given models. Thanks
thermocool is good... Just that it's pricy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
Donaghy:
Hello, I want to buy a gen of no more than 50K that can power my 1200watts home theatre, 2 standing fans TV and XBox One S console. Which can I get, please?

Thank you.
up your budget
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Donaghy: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
lilclin:
up your budget

To how much?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
Donaghy:

To how much?
get 2.5kva or 3.0kva

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 26, 2019
My newly bought 1.8kva Sumec Firman generator flickers even with one bulb on. Please what could be the cause and what's the solution to it. It's less than a week old. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 6:31am On Apr 26, 2019
oluwadamilare247:
My newly bought 1.8kva Sumec Firman generator flickers even with one bulb on. Please what could be the cause and what's the solution to it. It's less than a week old. Thanks
Asin the light is not steady?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by tmodeltoluene(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2019
GRACEGLORY:

O' course it will, and remain sef!

Thanks @graceglory can 4.5kw do the same job, and please do you know the rate of fuel consumption?

Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2019
lilclin:
Asin the light is not steady?
Yes, is like the light is shaking
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2019
oluwadamilare247:

Yes, is like the light is shaking
your gen uses capacitor so it's normal but if you give it more load then it will help.. it's just like i pass my neighbour

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GRACEGLORY: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2019
tmodeltoluene:

Thanks @graceglory can 4.5kw do the same job, and please do you know the rate of fuel consumption?

Thank you

We already did chat
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kingofthemall: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2019
GRACEGLORY:

We already did chat
I thought it's only TV you sell ni
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GRACEGLORY: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
kingofthemall:

I thought it's only TV you sell ni

There are many sides to life oga mi grin
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kingofthemall: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
GRACEGLORY:

There are many sides to life oga mi grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by obiuchesil: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
Good evening Oga.
Which size and product of gen can you recommend for me for a room self con with
1) one medium size refrigerator (bigger than table top) 2) 26inches LG television.
3) one ceiling fan
4) three energy bulbs (18watts each)
5) and other small appliances like decoder, laptop and phones.
Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: jamesope04(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.