Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To (1446 Views)

US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To by njuwo(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2015
My uncle's wife asked him to drop her off at a friend's house, where a wedding reception was taking place. He responded that he would be too busy throughout the day in the office, and gave her some money to take a taxi. He left for the office. She took a taxi to the wedding reception, there she met a fine girl and they got talking to each other. Soon they became friends. In the evening when everyone was leaving, the girl asked my uncle's wife how will she go home. She replied that her husband was too busy in the office to pick her up so she would take a taxi. The girl responded, "My boyfriend brought me here and would be coming to pick me up. I just spoke to him on the phone and he's on his way. Why don't you join me in his car and we would drop you at your house". She agreed. A few minutes later, my uncle's car arrived. The girl jumped into the front passengers seat of the car and asked my uncle's wife to sit at the backseat, which she did confused and perturbed. Then the girl introduced her new friend to her boyfriend. When my uncle turned around to greet the woman, he recognised her as his wife.
Re: What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To by naijaboiy: 2:47pm On May 25, 2015
How can I get your comedy CD?

1 Like

Re: What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To by Princecalm(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2015
are you really wishing this for your uncle?
Re: What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To by buzquet(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2015
Liar!!!!!!! Dis is an old joke!!!
Re: What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To by xtervaganza(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2015
fake story. ive read it like 5 times b4
Re: What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To by njuwo(m): 6:55am On May 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
How can I get your comedy CD?
Click on the datasfilehost u r l on my sign ature to down load it.
Re: What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To by njuwo(m): 6:58am On May 26, 2015
buzquet:
Liar!!!!!!! Dis is an old joke!!!
Spy!!!!!! An old joke to you cause you hid and read it on my facebook page before i posted it here.
Re: What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To by njuwo(m): 6:58am On May 26, 2015
xtervaganza:
fake story. ive read it like 5 times b4
On my facebook page, as from last year, and you still don't believe it. You are worst than Thomas in the bible. You need a total overhaul.
Re: What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To by njuwo(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2015
Princecalm:
are you really wishing this for your uncle?
Is this all you have to say in this situation?
Re: What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To by Princecalm(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2015
njuwo:
Is this all you have to say in this situation?
what else do you expect when all what you posted there are fairy tales.
Re: What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To by IamLEGEND1: 1:37pm On May 26, 2015
kaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiii.

is ur name LINUS?
Re: What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To by njuwo(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2015
Princecalm:
what else do you expect when all what you posted there are fairy tales.
I expect more comments from you cause fairy tales are not really fairy tales cause they have no dealings with the tooth fairy.
Re: What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To by njuwo(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
kaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiii.

is ur name LINUS?
No, is your name Unbeliever?
Re: What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To by Princecalm(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2015
njuwo:
I expect more comments from you cause fairy tales are not really fairy tales cause they have no dealings with the tooth fairy.
no matter what, your story doesn't look realistic.
Re: What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To by njuwo(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2015
Princecalm:
no matter what, your story doesn't look realistic.
How about your comment, it doesn't have NAFDAC number.
Re: What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To by Princecalm(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2015
njuwo:
How about your comment, it doesn't have NAFDAC number.
why not go and relax and cook up something better that will fool people. Fact: ninety percent of people that have commented here said it was a joke.
Re: What Happened At The End Of A Reception My Uncle Refused To Take His Lover To by njuwo(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2015
Princecalm:
why not go and relax and cook up something better that will fool people. Fact: ninety percent of people that have commented here said it was a joke.
Okay, relaxation mode activated. Thank you for the instructions. It will be followed up with due process.

(1) (Reply)

What's More Important To You: Pretty Face Or Hot Body / 10 Ways To Make Him Crazy About You. / A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.