Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters (1448 Views)

Your Wife Is Beautiful ( Bachelors And Spinsters Also Included ) / 13 Things Nigerian Bachelors Are Tired Of Hearing / Why Nigerian spinsters should be finacially independent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Toks2008(m): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
I Saw this great piece of advice from a female nairalander "missbronze" on a thread and i was so impressed that this is coming from a female and i really think every unmarried person reading this should consider this wonderful advice..

She wrote..

"Well, I just feel we should discuss some causes of being single at 30s and 40s.

I will blame our economy as the major problem, most guys and ladies wish to marry at least by age 25. but, how do explain that even at age 38yrs and through with school, yet, we can't a land a job. who wants to be a burden? and, who wants to accept a burden?

Truth be told, the rich guys in this country are mostly men in their 50s and 60s.

That all said, does it mean we should now fold our hands and watch the problem of this country hinder us? No..!!!

Let's face reality, we guys and ladies should know is time we come together and help each other. Gone are those days of waiting for one rich man or waiting for one gal from a rich home. Face it, the rich gets married to themselves.

If as a man you have an income of atleast 50k, ( which is the starting salary most coy pays now sef). then, go ahead and marry, if you have found that special person. But, please, let your partner be earning too. Even if its small, it will be needed in the family.

All every couple needs is planning. If a couple is on income of 80k monthly for eg, believe me, hunger won't kill them. they will be comfortable.they should decide to have just a kid for that moment on that income of 80k. not more than a kid oooo. until sometin better and bigger comes. All we need in this life of relationship is planning and understanding. and, not all the whole wealth in this world to settle down.

Abeg, I Don talk my own. another person should drop his own observation and what he/she thinks is the solution.

*drops mic*
*Let me continue eating my rice*"

1 Like

Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
And your Point Is
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Zambux(f): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
We haff ear...
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
Pinkiebabie come and see o
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Cutehector(m): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
Will our nigerian spinsters agree? All dey want is rich man...

1 Like

Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
Zambux:
We haff ear...
this is why you can't find BF on NL; attitude! Smh

2 Likes

Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Zambux(f): 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
this is why you can't find BF on NL; attitude! Smh

Lol.....
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Theyveedo(m): 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
😁
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
Zambux:

Lol.....
undecided undecided
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Zambux(f): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
undecided undecided

Gerrarahia joor
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Toks2008(m): 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Toks2008:
I Saw this great piece of advice from a female nairalander "missbronze" on a thread and i was so impressed that this is coming from a female and i really think every lady reading this should consider this wonderful advice..

She wrote..

"Well, I just feel we should discuss some causes of being single at 30s and 40s.

I will blame our economy as the major problem, most guys and ladies wish to marry at least by age 25. but, how do explain that even at age 38yrs and through with school, yet, we can't a land a job. who wants to be a burden? and, who wants to accept a burden?

Truth be told, the rich guys in this country are mostly men in their 50s and 60s.

That all said, does it mean we should now fold our hands and watch the problem of this country hinder us? No..!!!

Let's face reality, we guys and ladies should know is time we come together and help each other. Gone are those days of waiting for one rich man or waiting for one gal from a rich home. Face it, the rich gets married to themselves.

If as a man you have an income of atleast 50k, ( which is the starting salary most coy pays now sef). then, go ahead and marry, if you have found that special person. But, please, let your partner be earning too. Even if its small, it will be needed in the family.

All every couple needs is planning. If a couple is on income of 80k monthly for eg, believe me, hunger won't kill them. they will be comfortable.they should decide to have just a kid for that moment on that income of 80k. not more than a kid oooo. until sometin better and bigger comes. All we need in this life of relationship is planning and understanding. and, not all the whole wealth in this world to settle down.

Abeg, I Don talk my own. another person should drop his own observation and what he/she thinks is the solution."

*drops mic*
*Let me continue eating my rice*

WOW,What a piece..If every Nigerian lady has this mindset early enough,many ladies will never be single at 25 sef.
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by marshalcarter: 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
So whr is the advice
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Toks2008(m): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
marshalcarter:
So whr is the advice

Did you just ask this question?

I will pretend i never saw this.
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Zambux:

Gerrarahia joor
e pain am tongue tongue tongue
I'm taken anyways
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
Trash lol, just trash!
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Toks2008(m): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
pinceprinz:
Trash lol, just trash!
Please lets have your view..
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by demarc001: 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
And to the SE/SS (not only Igbos) the youth should stand up and tell their elders to stop making marriage (bride price) too tasking (for the average Nigerian), there's life after bride price. The amount paid doesn't guarantee the success of the marriage.
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
Truely a 30+yrs old lady have no business being single...

They might pretend to be happy but deep down they wish that special someone come fast,...

Marriage can only last if the two parties involve are close frnds,surely the initial "gragra" will pass after then reality set in...that is where the bond they share come handy,to all those single lady waiting to marry wealthy men,trust me if that bond,mutual frndsip,compartability,love is not there no matter the money that contentment would never be there,marry who you are comfortable with and all other things will follow.

Shout out to all those single ladies @30 and above patiently waiting for that cute,handsome,rich,sexy and what have you,the sooner you wake up from your slumber the better...

Drop micwink

2 Likes

Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Toks2008(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:

They might pretend to be happy but deep down they wish that special someone come fast,...

Marriage can only last if the two parties involve are close frnds,surely the initial "gragra" will pass after then reality set in...that is where the bond they share come handy,to all those single lady waiting to marry wealthy men,trust me if that bond,mutual frndsip,compartability,love is not there no matter the money that contentment would never be there,marry who you are comfortable with and all other things will follow.

Shout out to all those single ladies @30 and above patiently waiting for that cute,handsome,rich,sexy and what have you,the sooner you wake up from your slumber the better...

Drop micwink

nice one
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by frankcris(m): 12:51am On Nov 03, 2015
Zambux:

Lol.....

how is this funny
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by frankcris(m): 12:52am On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Drop micwink

lets get married now...so we don't have to experience such
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 03, 2015
frankcris:

lets get married now...so we don't have to experience such
i will pay the groom price,that is how it is done herecheesy
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by frankcris(m): 1:20am On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i will pay the groom price,that is how it is done herecheesy

lol...okay
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Enockia(m): 3:22am On Nov 03, 2015
dis really got me thinkin.....nice one threre
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by marshalcarter: 6:01am On Nov 03, 2015
Toks2008:

Did you just ask this question?
I will pretend i never saw this.
FIGHT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon..punch me!!!!!
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by vani86: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2015
rexkexmilan:
And your Point Is

His point is if you cant understand the message being passed. You are dumb , as in very dumb, hopelessly dumb
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 03, 2015
vani86:

His point is if you cant understand the message being passed. You are dumb , as in very dumb, hopelessly dumb
Okay, I get your point grin.

Thanks cheesy.
Re: A wonderful Advice From A Female Nairalander To Nigerian Bachelors and spinsters by vani86: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2015
Toks2008:

WOW,What a piece..If every Nigerian lady has this mindset early enough,many ladies will never be single at 25 sef.

if just 40% of them, think this way, there will be way more happy families and fewer incidence of divorce as well as fewer 35 yr old spinsters

(1) (Reply)

Stealing Is Acceptable...steal Today! / 5 Types Of Girls Nigerian Men Should Avoid / Its 2:47am......what Do U Think Im Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.