Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56201 Views)

Between This Man And His Fianceeā€™s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 25, 2015
A neighbourhood brother was seriously angry with his younger bro this morning when he realised that the plates his fiancee ate with when she visited last night was not washed by his younger brother.

The guy may have purposely refused to wash the plates because he believes it's an insult for a lady (be it his senior or junior) to have eaten from a plate and lacked the basic womanly manners to leave it unwashed.

Since the dude who's a student and well over 25yrs realised that a lady, who should be respecting men would rather try to bring him down to that extent and had thus refused to wash the plates.

This issue actually caused an uproar between the two brothers up to the point the elder brother was telling the younger one "finish your school asap and leave my house...nonsense".

Well, the elder brother later went and washed the plates furiously angry without his sibling. The fact that he even supported the lady on such act is what surprised everyone.

The question is, what RIGHT does a lady (be it a wife or fiancee) have to keep the plates she ate with for her brother in-law to come wash for her? Who should rather do that to who? Smh @women of nowadays. No iota of manners in them again.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by InZA: 5:04pm On May 25, 2015
RedBenson:
A neighbourhood brother was seriously angry with his younger bro this morning when he realised that the plates his fiancee ate with when she visited last night was not washed by his younger brother. The guy may have purposely refused to wash the plates cos he believes it's an insult for a lady (be it his senior or junior) to have eaten from a plate and lacked the basic womanly manners to leave it unwashed. Since the dude who's a student and well over 25yrs realised that on no account a mere lady who should be respecting men would rather try to bring him down to that extent and thus refused to wash the plates. This issue acutally caused a thickened uproar between the two brothers up to the point the elder brother was telling the younger one "finish your school asap and leave my house...nonsense". Well the elder brother later went and washed the plates furiously angry with his sibling. The fact that he even supported the lady on such act is what surprised everyone.
The question is, what RIGHT does a lady (be it a wife or fiancee) have to keep the plates she ate with for her brother in-law to come wash for her? Who should rather do that to who? Smh @women of nowadays. No iota of manners in them again.

That's a very condescending expression in my own opinon

66 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by missKiffy(f): 5:09pm On May 25, 2015
Am a lady and would never support such, it's wrong for her not to wash the plate and to think the elder brother is even insisting his younger brother to wash it and not the girl is absurd

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 25, 2015
InZA:

That's a very condescending expression in my own opinon
Your opinion you said, so dont expect everyone to adopt it.

13 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by ronald4lif(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2015
The elder brother should be the one to wash the plates not the younger one. He should better talk to his fiance to learn that a person who eats must wash their plates. The junior bro was right and I would do same if I were him.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 25, 2015
missKiffy:
Am a lady and would never support such, it's wrong for her not to wash the plate and to think the elder brother is even insisting his younger brother to wash it and not the girl is absurd

Thank you my dear. Let me believe we still have good ones out there with right characters. To me, if my girl tries such, i would rather see her as an "unwify" material instead of getting angry with my bro cos he didnt wash her plates. Some girls lack womanly manners seriously.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Twaci(f): 5:24pm On May 25, 2015
The older brother was totally wrong. She ate with the plates, she should av washed them not lay back and wait for the younger bro to wash em.

Infact it should be that whenever she visits, the younger bro should be on a "kitchen vacation"....she's a woman for chrissake!

Next thing you'll hear her say is that her husband-to-be family don't like her. What does she expect if she can't maintain a common ground and relationship with her guy's younger ones?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Tiffarah(f): 5:26pm On May 25, 2015
The lady didn't do well at all... She could have washed the plate atleast.... But then again the elder brother would have just asked her to wash the plates instead of fighting with his brother..... Brothers aren't suppose to fight just because of a lady's inappropriate conduct.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Beamborla(f): 5:30pm On May 25, 2015
Op, the manner in which you expressed yourself portrays you as a misogynist.

What do you mean by 'mere lady'

71 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by enoqueen: 5:45pm On May 25, 2015
She cant be fiance.....
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Adaeze003(f): 5:47pm On May 25, 2015
One of the mere men woulda just washed the plate. undecided undecided

Kini big deal...

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 25, 2015
I wonder what's wrong with some men.
How can a guy be so blinded to the extent that he fights his own blood over the wrong doings of a girl...
Okay,if na me eh ,i go just wash the plate ontop her head,i swear,ma elder bro must kill me that day....infact,it can't even happen sef,cos if i had an elder bro,he would be very much wary of my temper and knw his limits as my senior.
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by ijoskelew: 6:16pm On May 25, 2015
right
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by trayvon360: 6:17pm On May 25, 2015
download take me up by trayvon https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/20121 rnb love song u will love it.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Lero15(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2015
Wrong
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by MKO4ever(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2015
Sooooooooooo wrong, it should be the other way round!
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Vivly(f): 6:17pm On May 25, 2015
Because of plate.

5 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by ZACHIE: 6:18pm On May 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 6:18pm On May 25, 2015
K
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 25, 2015
Younger bro should have washed the plates.

Just saying.

Or how about they all team up and wash the plates together....

Much better.

Simples.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Princessonelove: 6:18pm On May 25, 2015
It depends on the situation
From what you've explained she was a visitor and you don't expect a visitor to wash up after themselves. The younger brother should have washed it.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Edwardhead(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2015
say d bro can wash?

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by mascot87(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2015
The elder brother's brain needs to be checked ASAP. He his definately high of goat dunks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by spicykev(f): 6:21pm On May 25, 2015
My sincere opinion is that the guy is exhibiting pride....There are times in life one needs to overlook certain things with humility and maturity, for me the story dozent start here, maybe the guy has been flexing muscles in the house with the lady and she probably wanted to belittle him.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by amokeme(f): 6:22pm On May 25, 2015
I don't like doing dishes grin.. She might be like me tongue

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 6:22pm On May 25, 2015
If I were to be that lady, I'd seriously reconsider being married into such a family, good thing her hubby to be is sensible sha.

What's the big deal in doing a dish? Why does it have to come down to who ate with the plate? the said fiancee is a guest if I'm correct, so why should she being doing dishes in a house she's visiting for starters?(not that it's bad anyways), just that, it's not proper etiquette to demand your guests do chores(well except there are rules, which you must let them know about) then again, it just isn't normal.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by onosprince(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2015
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by DJstrawberry: 6:23pm On May 25, 2015

The Fiancee is wrong in doing that at least sef she should ave washed everything including the kitchen just to show she's a correct wife material!

However the younger bro too is also kinda wrong, there is nothing there at all in washing plate, in fact the fact that he's in his bro house means he should at least do the basic house hold chores just to mask the fact that he is not in his house bt a guest irrelevant of blood or not

The senior brother also apparently doesn't love his brother as much as I do to mine, I can never air our dirty clothes in public, it might be that he resents his bro for evn staying under his roof (maybe the younger has stayed far too long for his liking)

But na the senior bro I sorry 4 most cuz the trait his fiancee is showing now is nt of someone who is responsible enough to keep a family together, just to common wash plate na problem!!!

I can go on n on bt I think its best to stop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Aida13: 6:24pm On May 25, 2015
What a silly junior brother. For the fact she is your bro's fiancee you should just take it as if it is your bro. All these junior of nowadays. You want your bro to babysit you, pay your fees, house you and meet your needs but just one common insult you can't swallow.

As its a one off issue he should have washed the plates. No use leaving dirty dishes to prove a point. Your bro will see it as defying him by leaving those plates. What would it cost your pride to maintain peace in the family. Such jnr. bro's can break relationship.

Just forget the girl and face keeping ur brother happy. Such girls can be handled in the long term. If she tries it continuously then you can put your foot down. As a dependent you must humble yourself till you can pay all your own bills.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by jidebaba69(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
The elder brother should be the one to wash the plates not the younger one. He should better talk to his fiance to learn that a person who eats must wash their plates. The junior bro was right and I would do same if I were him.

I think you are very right. A lady should show her upbringing by doing the right thing all the time. Because one day she will go to her in-laws place and expect her mother in law to wash up after her.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by saxwizard(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2015
hmmm....I dunno

I think the man is high on the woman's vegetable soup. .. (oti ro efo fun je)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture / Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.