Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56328 Views)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by emperorchedda(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2015
RedBenson:

Who is this one? Pls dont quote me next time if you dont have something better to say. See how you shamelessly pride yourself as you ate in your guy's house (the house you visit daily to get laid and yet you still call yourself a visitor) and the brothers clear the table. You've no iota of shame. No wonder you still on the look for a husband. Bad characters have been chasing all the potential husbands away.
Bro I just realized that thing is still a kid with little or no experience, it will do you well to shun her entire posts and let her wallow in her exalted dumbness.

Her posts display crass disrespect and unnecessary pride which I'm sure her filty self doesn't deserve

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by francizy(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2015
Agwoden:

Seconded. For her mind now she be ajebuta. So her husband will be washing dishes for her. Naija girls forming since 1800.

LoL.. Na westernization dey cause am. Soon na we men go dey do omugwo for our children.. grin

Am imagining a scenario where a housewife will be at the front of the TV watching this their yeye Indian soap while she points to the kitchen for her husband who had a stressful day at work to go make dinner for the family... grin

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by andyanders: 8:23pm On May 25, 2015
That man is usel==ess for supporting his usel--ess fiancee for the act of not washing the dish after use.

That is how fo00lish some guys can be after eating the forbidden fruit of a lady, they start acting like animals.

The younger brother did the right thing as his elder brother has no will power of his own to discipline a woman.That is how the lady would end up destroying his family.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by eyinjuege: 8:24pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
Help me ask them o. Plate kwa? Nigerian women are really in trouble.

then why did the elder bro make such a big deal about cleaning the dishes himself if its just a case of plates kwa?
I think she should have washed up after herself. It just shows some basic manners and consideration for your hosts. However, if she can't clean up after herself for reasons best known to her, then it becomes the responsibility of her host- mr loverboy, to do so.
Why involve the younger bro?, the lady wasn't his guest so what's his own or concern about the unwashed dishes and why should the elder bro take it so personal? Talk of transferred aggression undecided

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 25, 2015
emperorchedda:
tell them jhor.

Meanwhile some person are claiming civilization.. how pathetic and shallow minded some girls are.

Imbecillic slowpoke

As in ehn...

Na this part dey vex me pass.
Mbekes feeling funky.... grin grin grin

That is how she will visit the guys mum, finish eating and cross legs in the sitting room, while the guys mother does the dishes.

Tommorow she will say "I don't know why my husband's mother hates me so much"

Those one claiming civilisation are the worst kind of hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 8:27pm On May 25, 2015
RedBenson:

Who is this one? Pls dont quote me next time if you dont have something better to say. See how you shamelessly pride yourself as you ate in your guy's house (the house you visit daily to get laid and yet you still call yourself a visitor) and the brothers clear the table. You've no iota of shame. No wonder you still on the look for a husband. Bad characters have been chasing all the potential husbands away.
You are a disgrace to whatever schools you attended, you are so shallow, the ignorance oozing from you is stinking up the whole place, you don't even know the definition of a visitor, I could go there everyday for all you know but I remain a visitor as long as I don't live there, you slowpoke.

I guess 'husband' is what it all boils down to in your small mind, your kind should not be allowed to raise children(especially girls) tufiakwa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by mizzochocinco: 8:30pm On May 25, 2015
Adaeze003:
One of the mere men woulda just washed the plate. undecided undecided

Kini big deal...

WWIII depended on her washing that plate o, so u didnt know? grin

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 25, 2015
InZA:

That's a very condescending expression in my own opinon
What else do you expect from a Nigerian man?

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Moana(f): 8:32pm On May 25, 2015
So they had a big fight over a plate? grin the things Africans fuss about. Was he going to die if he washed a simple plate? grin
2 grown men had a fight over a plate that takes less than 30seconds to wash kikikiki

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Goldenboy007(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2015
The lady should have washed her plates but judging by the standard of girls we have these days , its better asking Beyonce to sing gospel song !!! Fashion and style 150 %, BBM selfies 199%, American accents 120% (ignore the fact that 99% of them haven't been on local flight not to talk of international flight), Value Added to men 0.000001%.
Then for the guy that didn't wash the plates ... You are still a student and you have this much pride ? I wonder what you will do when you graduate ! How are you sure its not this lady feeding your brother or paying your school fees? Humble yourself so that God will exalt you ! Many will gladly wash that "mere lady's" undies just to feed but because you have seen a brother that will feed your lazy broke ass , you dey form chairman !!! Why don't you vex and pack out of the house, then you will learn how people survive ! As they say - Sabi yourself no be abuse !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Adaeze003(f): 8:33pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
Help me ask them o. Plate kwa? Nigerian women are really in trouble.

Lol. As in ehn... once the girl show, the dude will just become vegetable.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by nepp(f): 8:34pm On May 25, 2015
RedBenson:

Nothing wrong with a man washing plate but NOT a plate that was used by a woman. I can ONLY wash my wife's own is she is sick or something, else, no try am o.
You weren't raised right. At all. I'm sorry

The problem with nigerian men are nigerian parents. They fail to raise their MALE kids right

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BabaOneChance: 8:35pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Leave that dude, he is just seeking some cheap popularity.

Since the elder brother didn't see anything wrong in what his fiancee did, why did he not enter the kitchen, see the unwashed plates
Clean them up, enter his room and sleep off without making a case out of it.

Yet some simpletons can't see that there is already a cold war brewing in the family, they are busy talking from the top of their heads.

I wasn't there, but I can say for a fact... The uwashed plates is only a fraction of the issues on ground. Dig deepeer, you will find the fire for this smoke.

Again something is already fundamentally wrong. It's beyond the plates. I just pity the guy that want's to get married sha.. cheesy cheesy
Dude, I'm not looking for any popularity. If I'm not mistaken, I get mentioned an average of 150 times everyday from the Politics section, thanks to my username! I'm only voicing my opinion like ur doing now, on this issue. We all can't just reason along the same line hence there's need for debate. I still maintain that the younger brother should have washed the plates first before complaining. For fvck's sake, he's living with his elder brother! The plate issue is what he could have quietly discussed with the brother after the girl was gone. That's him showing due respect, not being stu.pid. Initially, I thought the elder brother instructed him to wash the plate in the girl's presence...only that should have been termed "the height of it." But him ranting about plate after the girl has left doesn't make any sense to me. if he doesn't respect the girl, he should respect his brother

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 25, 2015
eyinjuege:

then why did the elder bro make such a big deal about cleaning the dishes himself if its just a case of plates kwa?
I think she should have washed up after herself. It just shows some basic manners and consideration for your hosts. However, if she can't clean up after herself for reasons best known to her, then it becomes the responsibility of her host- mr loverboy, to do so.
Why involve the younger bro?, the lady wasn't his guest so what's his own or concern about the unwashed dishes and why should the elder bro take it so personal? Talk of transferred aggression undecided

Thank you. At last someone who has seen how arse whipped the elder brother is.

Since he wants to play the 'civilized host' he should just wash the plates without making a fuss.

Or better still he cleans the plates him and his so called 'fiancee' used to eat, and let the younger brother clear his.

A lady comes to a house, enters the kitchen to serve herself and 'hopefully' her fiance, takes the dishes back to the sink
and expects his houseboy to go and do the dishes because she is a 'visitor' as some dummmies have been clamouring.

Me as a guy, I feel so uncomfortable, when I visit a close family friends house and I just sit there while they serve me... for pete's sake I was brought up better. I clear my plates and wash them even if I don't know where to arrange them. That's what shows am like family.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Adaeze003(f): 8:37pm On May 25, 2015
mizzochocinco:
WWIII depended on her washing that plate o, so u didnt know? grin

Lmao @ your dp.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by emperorchedda(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

As in ehn...

Na this part dey vex me pass.
Mbekes feeling funky.... grin grin grin

That is how she will visit the guys mum, finish eating and cross legs in the sitting room, while the guys mother does the dishes.

Tommorow she will say "I don't know why my husband's mother hates me so much"

Those one claiming civilisation are the worst kind of hypocrites.
Terrible biitchees.

Later they shut down churches claiming the woman in their villages have stopped suitors from coming

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by suzzy16(f): 8:42pm On May 25, 2015
emperorchedda:
tell them jhor.

Meanwhile some person are claiming civilization.. how pathetic and shallow minded some girls are.

Imbecillic slowpoke
I'm telling u

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by InZA: 8:42pm On May 25, 2015
1bkaye:

What else do you expect from a Nigerian man?

A Typical Nigerian woman answer

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BabaOneChance: 8:43pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
You are a disgrace to whatever schools you attended, you are so shallow, the ignorance oozing from you is stinking up the whole place, you don't even know the definition of a visitor, I could go there everyday for all you know but I remain a visitor as long as I don't live there, you slowpoke.

I guess 'husband' is what it all boils down to in your small mind, your kind should not be allowed to raise children(especially girls) tufiakwa.
You're taking this issue too personal. Just assume this is a topic for debate, and the scenario never happened in reality
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Adaeze003(f): 8:43pm On May 25, 2015
nepp:

You weren't raised right. At all. I'm sorry

The problem with nigerian men are nigerian parents. They fail to raise their MALE kids right

A million likes for this post. Nigerian parent forget to train their male children.

Back then, it was sensible that the boys went to farm with papa while girls did the chores and cooking but when education came, some people didn't know what to do with their male kids but still ensured that the girls were trained while going to school as well.

That's why some of these brats place themselves on a pedestal and think a girl is meant to serve them.

7 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 25, 2015
InZA:

A Typical Nigerian woman answer
Yaasss

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by emperorchedda(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2015
Moana:
So they had a big fight over a plate? grin the things Africans fuss about. Was he going to die if he washed a simple plate? grin
2 grown men had a fight over a plate that takes less than 30seconds to wash kikikiki
Not just a plate, a plate used by a woman. That's the apex of insults

Women shouldn't even be told before they do dishes, that's kitchen manners.

I don't know if I will blame parents for raising up young generation children this way or the media
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by madtmoney: 8:44pm On May 25, 2015
Fiancée is just a guest in the house na haba.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:

Lol. I think you should rather restep your way to the school you attended since you've so failed to understand the meaning of English words now. A lady that exhibited this same character of yours 20yrs ago is still single today. Dont quote me again pls. I dont deal with type.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by InZA: 8:45pm On May 25, 2015
1bkaye:

Yasss

You can even see the way they chat.

"Yes" has become "Yasss"

Prodigees of jenifa
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 25, 2015
InZA:

You can even see the way they chat.

"Yes" has become "Yasss"

Prodigees of jenifa
I know right
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 8:47pm On May 25, 2015
eyinjuege:

Isn't it obvious that the younger brother is condescending? The older made a fuss because the younger one sees it as a big deal to do dishes used by a "mere woman" according to the ignorant OP.

Do you even know that some hosts will see it as over stepping? I mean doing dishes in their house, I do however understand that this is a unique case, so the girl can do it if she wants to, there's no big deal in doing a dish, the fiancee is just in the right here because she is a guest no matter what.

The younger one should do it if he's responsible for doing such chores in his brother's house, it is very evident that he is, hence his brother confronting him about it.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by InZA: 8:48pm On May 25, 2015
1bkaye:

I know right

Ohh I apologise.... I thought you were quoting me with respect to some other thread about "above 30 ladies"

Lol.

Forgive my mistake.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Moana(f): 8:48pm On May 25, 2015
emperorchedda:
Not just a plate, a plate used by a woman. That's the apex of insults
whenever you washed a plate used by your mother (who is a woman) was it ever an insult?

Women shouldn't even be told before they do dishes, that's kitchen manners.
she is not living in that house and its not her kitchen. How many men have died from washing a plate used by a woman?

I don't know if I will blame parents for raising up young generation children this way or the media
so from one unwashed plate you can fortell the entire upbringing of a person? grin

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by emperorchedda(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:

Do well to shut that borehole of a mouth because you are exposing your level of ignorance.

Filthy mor-on

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 25, 2015
BabaOneChance:

Dude, I'm not looking for any popularity. If I'm not mistaken, I get mentioned an average of 150 times everyday from the Politics section, thanks to my username! I'm only voicing my opinion like ur doing now, on this issue. We all can't just reason along the same line hence there's need for debate. I still maintain that the younger brother should have washed the plates first before complaining. For fvck's sake, he's living with his elder brother! [/b]The plate issue is what he could have quietly discussed with the brother after the girl was gone. [b]That's him showing due respect, not being stu.pid. Initially, I thought the elder brother instructed him to wash the plate in the girl's presence...only that should have been termed "the height of it." But him ranting about plate after the girl has left doesn't make any sense to me. if he doesn't respect the girl, he should respect his brother

No disrespect man..

First bolded line.
Living with someone doesn't mean you can't voice your opinion, he isn't a slave just as the young lady in question is also not a slave.

Second bolded line..
Respect is reciprocal, if your visitor doesn't show me some respect, i will naturally vent it on you, that's just how it is.

Washing of plates doesn't show respect to anyone, it's just common African etiquette.

I used to visit a family friend of mine during my service year.
She would instruct the househelp to prepare food and serve me each time I came. I would eat and the househelp would clear the table.

Recently I visited her, and found out the househelp was no more there, but she had another more erderly lady living with her now.

As usual food was ready, this time I quickly walked into the kitchen to get my food before the lady would start serving me again.
I also cleared my plates and washed up after eating. I could have played the visitor card, but heck we have become closer than that, were almost like family.

moral is that, when a lady who by all intent and purpose refuses to do what naturally is expected from someone of her esteemed status as a fiancee... trust me, there is usually more than meets the eye in such scenarios.

If the lady in question was in good terms with the younger brother, he would have happily washed the plates. His actions were definetely a reaction to something much bigger in the background, don't look at the dishes saga alone. Something is a miss already.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by olayinkaj2(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2015
Omo fiancee yen o leko ni. She should have make an attempt to wash the plate and let the guy tell her not to worry that he will do the washing . Simple! Later they will tell us there are no good guys to marry because they are scarce. Its no longer a new thing because everything is scarce at the moment including fuel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / My Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.