Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About (35788 Views)

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by kenedy175(m): 12:35am On May 26, 2015
The last time I checked, ladies lie about EVERYTHING!
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Mcbussy(m): 2:51am On May 26, 2015
*Rokiatu...lmao grin
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Nobody: 7:14am On May 26, 2015
Mcbussy:
*Rokiatu...lmao grin
grin
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Mishydoo(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2015
Ok na
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by alberto2k(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2015
Blebleswag:
Was passingby in search of fuel wen I saw dis, are u serious? @op
Madam flat . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Nobody: 9:36am On May 26, 2015
Justeenaleo:
OP try use your head small, e no dey pain. Don't be typing what you hear.
honey pls change ur dp, its long now
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by malbro(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Oya which one you Don tell
u no see em name grin
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by mcmukoko12(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2015
prayer points warehouse

Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Captainswag225(m): 9:38am On May 26, 2015
o.p they also lie about having no children while many of them have at least one child hiding somewhere in the village with their grandmother, they only bring up the issue once they get married.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by HKhouseofhello: 9:41am On May 26, 2015
Hong Kong tide brand Jelly Toyboy looks very familiar? Yes! It is a jelly bag spoof Chanel. Luxury products are beyond most people's reach, but

JELLY TOYBOY is close to us. High-grade imported silicone, high-tech seamless splice, Jelly Toyboy has many good features such as waterproof,

durable, environmental protection and so on. Jelly Toyboy is very stylish that attracts more and more fashionable women. For more information,

please visit the official website: http://www.toyboy.com.hk
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by elantraceey(f): 9:41am On May 26, 2015
Not all ladies.

1. I've gat the most beautiful name in the world , believe it or not so I gat to reason to lie about it.

2. I'm proudly single and everyone who knows me knows it, I've gat no reason to lie about it and if I started dating today , I'll be more than joyous to announce him to the world .

3. It's only people that feel too old or insecure that lie about their age, if you ask me for my age and I want to tell you , I will but if I don't want to, I'll simply tell you i don't want to tell you.

4. I'm proud of who I am , if I want to tell you I will , I don't have to lie about it.

5. As for feelings well , things changes with time , if I tell you I don't , its definitely for a very good reason otherwise I'll just tell you.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by SexyCeline(f): 9:41am On May 26, 2015
Ain't you folks tired of bashing 9jarian ladies? Very soon you guy's will turn us into lesbians. Since y'all gat no love for us.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by MKO4ever(m): 9:42am On May 26, 2015
lasstropinky:
In their world it's norm but in our world is what it is 'lies'

1. NAME: She is such a beautiful girl; exaggeration cannot describe the elegancy of her beauty.So you walk up to her and said "Hi am Starling" and she replied "Am Mariam" when in actual fact her name is something like *Rokiatu*grin

4.VIRGINITY: No story on this it's all over the place

No wonder some people are still openly claiming to be a virgin

https://www.nairaland.com/2320246/may-lose-virginity-soon-popular-singer#33838941
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by uniqueeric: 9:42am On May 26, 2015
these r so true ........OMG I love this topic

Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Toks2008(m): 9:42am On May 26, 2015
Every woman wants a real man when most of them are an embodiment of falsehood.

Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Toks2008(m): 9:42am On May 26, 2015
Every woman wants a real man when most of them are an embodiment of falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by desharon(f): 9:42am On May 26, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I tell you

Funny enough! Am not guilty of these lies..
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Beamborla(f): 9:43am On May 26, 2015
The list is too short na... You guys can do better.
Pls, add more
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by bettercreature(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2015
elantraceey:
Not all ladies.
You got it!
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by udy4real(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2015
Still looking 4 my Pen,will be right back once I find it
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Toks2008(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2015
The worst lie a lady can ever tell is claiming single when in actual fact she is married.
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Madamkilljoy(f): 9:45am On May 26, 2015
lasstropinky:
Op, you can lie. I never see guy wey lie pass you. The other day, you told me you never tell lies, you only delay the truth.
Back to the matter. I don't know about other girls, but, if you ask, I'll tell you the answer. What's the big deal about hiding what karma would reveal. #Shrugs.
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by marieolae(f): 9:45am On May 26, 2015
lasstropinky:

1. NAME: She is such a beautiful girl; exaggeration cannot describe the elegancy of her beauty.So you walk up to her and said "Hi am Starling" and she replied "Am Mariam" when in actual fact her name is something like *Rokiatu*grin

What a beautiful name
grin grin grin
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Eberex(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2015
what about their dp having the following messages:

1. He is Lord
2. I love my Life
3. Able God
4. Na Godwin
5.God first
6. God is good
7. God is able
8. Awesome God

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by nekaa(f): 9:47am On May 26, 2015
1) No I dont have to
2) No I dont have to
3) No I dont have to
4) No I dont have to
5) I will prefare to say I deny that one and not lie...
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by yorke1: 9:48am On May 26, 2015
There age comes first.
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by dmola(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2015
Wmn απϑ lies like dog απϑ bone inseparable
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by pretty050(f): 9:50am On May 26, 2015
1 is so true, my sisters and frnds know my names wink. My age and others I have never lied about, I'll rather not answer.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by omoadeleye(m): 9:50am On May 26, 2015
denedene:
you haven't changed your pic on bbm,warris happening

message her, cux she has actually deleted you from her contact angry

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Nobody: 9:52am On May 26, 2015
Nothing dey more sweet than to break women heart,

I just love to see them begging with their leg in ground, crying blood pleading it wont happen again I swear I wont do it again,

I repeat, nothing is more sweet and entertaining to break women's heart.

Signed: I loves breaking hearts

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by asala1: 9:52am On May 26, 2015
All this meaningless thread everyday. Nigerian youth needs to get down to serious business.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by collinssamuel66(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2015
i hear!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.