Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About (35773 Views)

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by ibrokola(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2015
Blebleswag:
Was passingby in search of fuel wen I saw dis, are u serious? @op
You realize you just LIED, right?
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Nobody: 11:50am On May 26, 2015
Dinnyuy:
Una no get work?
just passing!!Una no get work?
just passing!!
Una no get work?
just passing!!
undecided shey u get work?just passing!!shey u get work?just passin! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by orble: 11:57am On May 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Amen ooo cheesy cheesy virgin like me

smiley #lol
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Nobody: 11:58am On May 26, 2015
orble:

smiley #lol
wink

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by stephenqueen: 12:05pm On May 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
In psquare's voice**i no dey lie!!! cheesy
undecidedundecided
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by stephenqueen: 12:20pm On May 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Amen ooo cheesy cheesy virgin like me
Virgin like you when your toto don wide pass person wey do n give birth to ten children undecidedundecided. Oh! sorry after E dey wide pass Atlantic ocean cheesycheesy
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

Virgin like you when your toto don wide pass person wey do n give birth to ten children undecidedundecided. Oh! sorry after E dey wide pass Atlantic ocean cheesycheesy
let us leave wide pussy for now,shey u help me see jack? cheesy
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
I always say d truth and let d devil b ashame,i am allergic to lies cheesy

Thats what they all say "i'm allergic to lies "
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 26, 2015
marieolae:
What a beautiful name grin grin grin
grin
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by kelechiMarie(f): 12:32pm On May 26, 2015
Viciyus:

Now you dey form the good girl by?

But in reality who knows, maybe you be vermin or wide animal.

Thank you for the advice but no thanks. undecided

Perfect girl undecided

Nigerian women with there hypocrite mentality
perfection? I do not delude myself,i have laid no claims to being good. Besides good is relative. I'm simply one who's working on making herself a better person;to utilise my God given potential to the fullest.
Nigerian women Are Not hypocrites,that's a fallacy. Maybe some are but that is no basis for generalising. Anybody can be a hypocrite;man,woman,white,black,nigerian,foreign and so on. It is a Human attribute not a Woman attribute.
I noticed a post where you said you love breaking hearts I don't suppose you'd tell the girl straight up that you're going to break her heart,do you? I guess not,you'd be nice and loving at first(what's that again=pretense
And you dare open your mouth to say nigerian women are hypocrites!
Those who live in glass houses tsk tsk dear friend do not throw stones. Speaking of stones,you're not exactly innocent so stop casting.
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by emitheo(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2015
ladies and LIES go hand in hand.....tryin 2 stop a lady from lying is like trying 2 stop her from having sex!
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 26, 2015
Vixen101:
You can't live with them and you can't live without them! When will these lists stop? Haba!
Nothing personal sweetheart it's just the obvious Truth
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Justeenaleo(f): 12:36pm On May 26, 2015
melya:

Abeg no vex, can u tell us ur real age?
Didn't know there was fake age
Anyway, you wan take am buy fuel?
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by stephenqueen: 12:36pm On May 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
let us leave wide pussy for now,shey u help me see jack? cheesy
Walahi that mumu jack don deactivate
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by zikray: 12:53pm On May 26, 2015
Who we go ask?
sinaj:
lol I dnt lie about stuffs dat will bring embarrassment to me later smiley

beside agat notin to lie about be it name, age, status, virginity smiley

ma nme is Sarah though tongue

@ starlingslimnet
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by orble: 12:53pm On May 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
wink
thanks sweetie
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 26, 2015
kelechiMarie:
perfection? I do not delude myself,i have laid no claims to being good. Besides good is relative. I'm simply one who's working on making herself a better person;to utilise my God given potential to the fullest.
Nigerian women Are Not hypocrites,that's a fallacy. Maybe some are but that is no basis for generalising. Anybody can be a hypocrite;man,woman,white,black,nigerian,foreign and so on. It is a Human attribute not a Woman attribute.
I noticed a post where you said you love breaking hearts I don't suppose you'd tell the girl straight up that you're going to break her heart,do you? I guess not,you'd be nice and loving at first(what's that again=pretense
And you dare open your mouth to say nigerian women are hypocrites!
Those who live in glass houses tsk tsk dear friend do not throw stones. Speaking of stones,you're not exactly innocent so stop casting.

Will thesame women, even you tell your guy that you re going to break his heart, do you? I Guess not cos you are just there for his money and nothing much.

So why are you talking like this?

If you want to remove a stone at somebody eye, first remove the log thats in your eyeundecided

Look at this one? Who said something about innocent?

Show me a good, loving caring self less woman and i will show you a millions hypocrite, broke, selfish women.

Is it not your Bible that said "I look through the eyes of women and I found nor righteous"
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by elantraceey(f): 12:56pm On May 26, 2015
totalhouse:
Pardon my error tracey. Of course not your real name. Okay age may not be necessarily disclosed on d public forum.My reason for that was based on your relationship status.I won't mind being interested in that personal reason.
Pm me if u feel ok wt it.

Well if I list them here it won't make sense to you.
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by mencade5(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2015
Toks2008:

Lol! this is not about good looks or forming levels but walahi i have become so matured that no lady no matter how rich,hot or powerful you are can mesmerize me and if you start feeling too important i just move on and forget you ever exist because no lady is worth the stress of any responsible and decent guy,save yourself for a lady who knows your worth and let the clueless guys continue to run after these made believe ladies.
hahaha....i have a friend who was busy buying chicken, giving gifts, going outing, giving money to a lady he claimed he was dating. They do all sort of stuff but each time he wants to fvck the lady, she will claim i am a virgin. These lies continued for so long he got tired and had to call the relationship off. The shocking part was that the lady has dated a guy we knew and that guy has sampled everything about her. From her labia minora to her labia majora, from her g spot down to her her clito.....ris, to her vulva. and yet she deceived this other while milking him dry.

Lies lies lies...chaiii
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by kelechiMarie(f): 1:10pm On May 26, 2015
Viciyus:

Will thesame women, even you tell your guy that you re going to break his heart, do you? I Guess not cos you are just there for his money and nothing much.

So why are you talking like this?

If you want to remove a stone at somebody eye, first remove the log thats in your eyeundecided

Look at this one? Who said something about innocent?

Show me a good, loving caring self less woman and i will show you a millions hypocrite, broke, selfish women.

the point is men do it,women do it. Show me on selfless caring loving man and i'll show a billion who are selfish,cheating,lying,lust-driven,broke ,gold digging(yeah men do it too these days)hypocrites. Face it,there are women who have been equally hurt by men. There's no point letting the hurt and hate feast on you.
Let's give grace to one another,don't be so hasty to judge and generalize. So what my past 3 relationships have been with men who are,let's say bottom of the trash?it still doesn't give me the right to conclude that Men are hypocrites,liars,cheats yada yada yada.
I laugh when you say all I want is money. Puhleeese,i can manage on my own. There's more to relationships than money and sex.
And the part about about the log in the eye, applies more to you than anyone.
You desperately need a new outlook on life
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by totalhouse(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2015
Ok tracey.Then go ahead and pm then if u so wish. I think it should make sense to me then since you will be sending it as a private message. You will be 'more of yourself'.

elantraceey:

Well if I list them here it won't make sense to you.
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 26, 2015
kelechiMarie:
the point is men do it,women do it. Show me on selfless caring loving man and i'll show a billion who are selfish,cheating,lying,lust-driven,broke ,gold digging(yeah men do it too these days)hypocrites. Face it,there are women who have been equally hurt by men. There's no point letting the hurt and hate feast on you.
Let's give grace to one another,don't be so hasty to judge and generalize. So what my past 3 relationships have been with men who are,let's say bottom of the trash?it still doesn't give me the right to conclude that Men are hypocrites,liars,cheats yada yada yada.
I laugh when you say all I want is money. Puhleeese,i can manage on my own. There's more to relationships than money and sex.
And the part about about the log in the eye, applies more to you than anyone.
You desperately need a new outlook on life

Look like say you no Sabi read well?
Did I say you want money? Were do i know you from? undecided

I only said most female want money base on your previous quote if you understand that statement.

Keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by AyamDazey(f): 1:23pm On May 26, 2015
lasstropinky:
In their world it's norm but in our world is what it is 'lies'

1. NAME: She is such a beautiful girl; exaggeration cannot describe the elegancy of her beauty.So you walk up to her and said "Hi am Starling" and she replied "Am Mariam" when in actual fact her name is something like *Rokiatu*grin

2. STATUS: In the name of forming you hear something like am in a Relationship when in actual sense she has just been dumped.

3. AGE: That awkward moment you learn afterward from your friends the Lady you are dating is Five Years older than what she told you she was.

4.VIRGINITY: No story on this it's all over the place

5.FEELINGS: Well I don't care about him I never Love him...he can go to hell ...whereas she is back in her room crying her eyes out over the guy she claim not to Love.If you Love him nko?

make
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by AyamDazey(f): 1:23pm On May 26, 2015
lasstropinky:
In their world it's norm but in our world is what it is 'lies'

1. NAME: She is such a beautiful girl; exaggeration cannot describe the elegancy of her beauty.So you walk up to her and said "Hi am Starling" and she replied "Am Mariam" when in actual fact her name is something like *Rokiatu*grin

2. STATUS: In the name of forming you hear something like am in a Relationship when in actual sense she has just been dumped.

3. AGE: That awkward moment you learn afterward from your friends the Lady you are dating is Five Years older than what she told you she was.

4.VIRGINITY: No story on this it's all over the place

5.FEELINGS: Well I don't care about him I never Love him...he can go to hell ...whereas she is back in her room crying her eyes out over the guy she claim not to Love.If you Love him nko?

Make Rokiatu catch you sha grin
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by kelechiMarie(f): 1:36pm On May 26, 2015
Viciyus:

Look like say you no Sabi read well?
Did I say you want money? Were do i know you from? undecided

I only said most female want money base on your previous quote if you understand that statement.

Keep on deceiving yourself.
gradually your stance is shifting from all to most. Ahha we're getting there. Soon you'll realise the right word is SOME!
Anyway,i don't deceive myself,it's a time wasting venture and time is of the essence.
You're the one who lacks comprehension skills. Nuff said,have a great day
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 26, 2015
AyamDazey:

Make Rokiatu catch you sha grin
Till then sha
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 26, 2015
kelechiMarie:
gradually your stance is shifting from all to most. Ahha we're getting there. Soon you'll realise the right word is SOME!
Anyway,i don't deceive myself,it's a time wasting venture and time is of the essence.
You're the one who lacks comprehension skills. Nuff said,have a great day

RUBBISH

I know just know why I waste my little time for just one nonsense username, talking one rubbish to another rubbish.

Go take your bath or something
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 26, 2015
What is the fuse abt ladies lies? Dn't guys lie? Hmmmm na wa sha.
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 26, 2015
SexyCeline:
Ain't you folks tired of bashing 9jarian ladies? Very soon you guy's will turn us into lesbians. Since y'all gat no love for us.
Eyaa.... pele, sorry oo.
Don't turn to lebsian abeg.
Instead contact KingTom. tongue
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What is the fuse abt ladies lies? Dn't guys lie? Hmmmm na wa sha.
We are doing our thing if you have any complaint you create a counter thread
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by KingTom(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2015
chisco82:
Eyaa.... pele, sorry oo. Don't turn to lebsian abeg. Instead contact King Tom. tongue
undecided shocked cry
Re: Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, you Bleep up big time as u no mention me when you know say na dis kind thread dey sweet pass

Coming with my list

Loading ...........
na this kind thing them dey see yov for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone / Why Do People Condemn Sex Videos And Still Share The Videos / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.