Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen (24965 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors / Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 26, 2015
otr1:

The law/lawlessness that empowers him to flush out the LG Chairmen is also available to kick him out of Government House.

I'm not living in Rivers State and I'm not a registered voter there (I always vote in my State), but I have people who voted in PH last weekend. They are not even APC fans, so I can say, election took place.
you are a bloody liar...just wait until you see your beloved LG chairmen in there various homes sipping garri...ameachi claims to abide by the law but yet moved against the law...hypocrites thats what you apc mofos are...
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by ocelot2006(m): 10:48pm On May 26, 2015
Greatidonis:
All this men should stop coming here and saying Rivers people don't like Ameachi, I'm a Rivers man Rivers run in our blood* me and all my extended family members love and adore Ameachi. He is our hero. He did more than all the past governors put together even all they did at the centre to emasculate him. All his oil Wells taken yet he performed.

Maybe your immediate family loves him, but Amaechi is despised by a huge chunk of Riverians. Even his own townsmen detest and rain curses on him.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by otr1(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
you are a bloody liar...just wait until you see your beloved LG chairmen in there various homes sipping garri...ameachi claims to abide by the law but yet moved against the law...hypocrites thats what you apc mofos are...
Go to Rumuola and tell them election didn't take place. E go soon clear for your eyes.......and there's nothing wrong in sipping garri in Government house.grin
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Geniro: 12:48am On May 27, 2015
pallyking:

Who is fooling who here, you or him? APC won Rivers State hands-down, which means the March 28th and April 11th polls were fraudulent and thuggish.

APC won rivers hands down competing with themselves, you guyz should stop been daft.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by RonJeremy: 5:25am On May 27, 2015
Amaechi is Mr. Sabo and his people will stone him soon....
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 6:50am On May 27, 2015
ceejayluv:

Well, they'll be dissolved and they can go sue the state govt to court...

Yes they are prepared already. They are confident of justice and shepo and Jonah-daft won't be available to influence anything anylonger.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 6:54am On May 27, 2015
ibietela2:

I have said my own

U Av a right to it even if it doesn't make sense.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 6:55am On May 27, 2015
babasanti:

Ur problem is,i am cursed

That's ur cross. To hell with u.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 6:56am On May 27, 2015
forexexpert:
How ?, What did you build or develop ?.

Give us pictures or shut up and stop deceiving people.

Fool, due diligence by doing a simple Google search even on past threads on this forum would have cured ur ignorance.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 7:02am On May 27, 2015
tamonokare:

sorry which court will determine? what do you need court for? ain't you in support of the Ameachi style of government? where thousands are suffering in prison because of his political interest, i'm surprised u now know the benefit and importance of a court. to your " Lion" court is good only when he wants an order from it to stop his opponents from doing one thing or the other

You sound really ignorant with this Crap u spewed up there. The NJC chose to usurp the powers of the executive governor with connivance with some rivers miscreants like ocj okocha San. The moment they allow the governor to exercise his powers, courts will be opened, till then wike will open it.
Closure wasn't Amaechi's deliberate making.

. He has blatantly refused to pay salaries, despite the public outcry of workers and pensioners in the state, he chose to waste tax payers money on LGA election instead.

Goon, as at last week, amaechi was owning just one month salary. As at this morning, some workers have started receiving their April salaries. I wonder what salary u fools are talking about again?
The lg election is no waste, it's constitutional.
Go learn goon.

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 7:21am On May 27, 2015
otr1:

Go to Rumuola and tell them election didn't take place. E go soon clear for your eyes.......and there's nothing wrong in sipping garri in Government house.grin
hahahahahaha....which rumuola...your fellow apc gang who went to vote all alone fed you that lie ofcus...just wait and see how those LG chairmen would be ejected out... grin...sometimes I think ameachio is a mad man...what does he plan to even accomplish with LG chairmen..he lost in the house of assembly,and also the governorship sit...of what effect will a LG chairman have on the government... grin...ameachi too funny...fool that cannot accept defeat...rivers state people are waiting for the idiot that has not paid civil servants their salaries....
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 7:23am On May 27, 2015
Demdem:

Yes they are prepared already. They are confident of justice and shepo and Jonah-daft won't be available to influence anything anylonger.
was ameachi just in carrying out an election which was illegal..demdem to an extent you guys shouldnt be biased...its nauseating....what do you know about justice...hypocrite...
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Caseless: 9:14am On May 27, 2015
obayaya:

must be pulled down by any means necessary?

is that what your brand of change is all about?

SMH
via court , imeant; nothing spells impunity than the governorship election in rivers state. We shall correct that wrong.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
was ameachi just in carrying out an election which was illegal..demdem to an extent you guys shouldnt be biased...its nauseating....what do you know about justice...hypocrite...

Firstly, u need to understand that amaechi never carried out any election. RISEC did and she is empowered by the law of the land to do so. I wonder where u got ur illegality from.
Accept this fact wholeheartedly and see ursef cured from all ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 9:48am On May 27, 2015
Demdem:

Firstly, u need to understand that amaechi never carried out any election. RISEC did and she is empowered by the law of the land to do so. I wonder where u got ur illegality from.
Accept this fact wholeheartedly and see ursef cured from all ignorance.
youre the ignorant hypocrite here...well as it is anything ameachi does becomes right even if its outrightly unlawful...the guy ran an election with billions of naira when he is still owing civil servants...as long as its ameachi it is right...bloody hypocrite...dont worry ameachi would show y'all his repulsive animalistic disrespectful and obstinate character.....meanwhile where are you from?...

angry
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2015
[s]
IzonOwei:
youre the ignorant hypocrite here...well as it is anything ameachi does becomes right even if its outrightly unlawful...the guy ran an election with billions of naira when he is still owing civil servants...as long as its ameachi it is right...bloody hypocrite...dont worry ameachi would show y'all his repulsive animalistic disrespectful and obstinate character.....meanwhile where are you from?...

angry
[/s]

Fool, u made no sense.
As at last week, Amaechi was owning civil servants just one month salary. As at this morning (27-05-15), some of the civil servants have started collecting their April Salaries. Go into the state secretariat to confirm this.
I wonder where u got ur owning salaries from u hopeless eediot.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by otr1(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
hahahahahaha....which rumuola...your fellow apc gang who went to vote all alone fed you that lie ofcus...just wait and see how those LG chairmen would be ejected out... grin...sometimes I think ameachio is a mad man...what does he plan to even accomplish with LG chairmen..he lost in the house of assembly,and also the governorship sit...of what effect will a LG chairman have on the government... grin...ameachi too funny...fool that cannot accept defeat...rivers state people are waiting for the idiot that has not paid civil servants their salaries....
Those who boycotted the election gave the power to the few interested ones.
Amaechi will find it easier to kick Wike's butt out of Government, than Wike kicking the LG Chairmen out. Election took place and at least one person voted in each unit. Participation in election is even mandatory in some countries and you're here justifying a boycott.
Where are those 1.4 million PDP fans who defied the violence outdoor during the Presidential and Guber elections?

As for the State reps, they will be manipulated, factionized and they will be the ones to remove Wike should he win in the tribunal (which is impossible). You will soon know that what Amaechi went through, Wike can not survive.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 10:38am On May 27, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, u made no sense.
As at last week, Amaechi was owning civil servants just one month salary. As at this morning (27-05-15), some of the civil servants have started collecting their April Salaries. Go into the state secretariat to confirm this.
I wonder where u got ur owning salaries from u hopeless eediot.
where are you from??....fool...
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 10:41am On May 27, 2015
otr1:

Those who boycotted the election gave the power to the few interested ones.
Amaechi will find it easier to kick Wike's butt out of Government, than Wike kicking the LG Chairmen out. Election took place and at least one person voted in each unit. Participation in election is even mandatory in some countries and you're here justifying a boycott.
Where are those 1.4 million PDP fans who defied the violence outdoor during the Presidential and Guber elections?

As for the State reps, they will be manipulated, factionized and they will be the ones to remove Wike should he win in the tribunal (which is impossible). You will soon know that what Amaechi went through, Wike can not survive.
lets wait and see...ameachi would actually know that what he can do wike can do it better...just relax your nerves... wink
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
where are you from??....fool...

Fool, this is inconsequential to issue at stake here. Have u confirmed the salary stuff? i will donate my testicles for research if found to be untrue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 10:55am On May 27, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, this is inconsequential to issue at stake here. Have u confirmed the salary stuff? i will donate my testicles for research if found to be untrue grin grin
craze... grin...it is consequential my freind..because many of you ignorant chaps just spew rubbish and support rubbish far away from the niger delta....tell me where your ignorant self is from$$$ angry
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
craze... grin...it is consequential my freind..because many of you ignorant chaps just spew rubbish and support rubbish far away from the niger delta....tell me where your ignorant self is from$$$ angry

Goon, again i reinstate that its inconsequential. However, its no news on this forum that i am based here in PH hoping and believing that Jonah-daft will soon complete the floating cities he promised us here.
Again, av u confirmed the salary stuff? my offer is still on the table.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 11:07am On May 27, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, again i reinstate that its inconsequential. However, its no news on this forum that i am based here in PH hoping and believing that Jonah-daft will soon complete the floating cities he promised us here.
Again, av u confirmed the salary stuff? my offer is still on the table.
based in ph...liar...abeg the mono rail your thief ameachi start e don finish am?...hypocrite..
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
based in ph...liar...abeg the mono rail your thief ameachi start e don finish am?...hypocrite..

Fool, am in no position to make u believe anything. Like i said earlier, its even inconsequential. I attended to ur silliness and again u diverted. I know how u fools roll. Remain focused.
Now tell me, how many months is Amaechi owning?
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 11:14am On May 27, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, am in no position to make u believe anything. Like i said earlier, its even inconsequential. I attended to ur silliness and again u diverted. I know how u fools roll. Remain focused.
Now tell me, how many months is Amaechi owning?
giving you info will only be a waste of time...youre a programmed hypocritical robot..mumu..
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
giving you info will only be a waste of time...youre a programmed hypocritical robot..mumu..

Fool, i dont need ur info. It was all over the news even here on Nairaland u eediot...

dekdek:
The NLC Task Force also stated that Rivers State owes
one month of workers’ salaries and three months of
pension

So Amaechi is just owning one month of unpaid salaries........................where are those foolish Amaechi haters?

https://www.nairaland.com/2329770/salaries-strike-imminent-18-states

Already, i have asked people who worked at the secretariat and they confirmed to me that April salary has started twinkling in. To hell with ur lies.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by otr1(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
lets wait and see...ameachi would actually know that what he can do wike can do it better...just relax your nerves... wink
Wike do better worse than he did with the help of Jonathan, Patience and Mbu, all alone?cheesy Ok o.grin
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 27, 2015
otr1:

Wike do better worse than he did with the help of Jonathan, Patience and Mbu, all alone?cheesy Ok o.grin
no..then you dont know wike...the only reason why we hear of ameachi today is even because GEJ was calm...if not the mumu for don go extinct... grin
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by otr1(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
no..then you dont know wike...the only reason why we hear of ameachi today is even because GEJ was calm...if not the mumu for don go extinct... grin
GEJ calm? When he actually looked away as if nothing happened?
I only saw a strong and brave Amaechi.
I'm just waiting to see how Wike will survive fours years of straight hard knocks when all he could do is wail and whine without help in sight.
No federal might, and no mainstream media support. If you see what I see, Wike is in deep shìt.
I just want him out before August so that the State will have meaning change it deserve. I don't want Wike to spend his tenure in hell at the expense of the State.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 27, 2015
otr1:

GEJ calm? When he actually looked away as if nothing happened?
I only saw a strong and brave Amaechi.
I'm just waiting to see how Wike will survive fours years of straight hard knocks when all be he could do is wail and whine without help in sight.
No federal might, and no mainstream media support. If you see what I see, Wike is in deep shìt.
I just want him out before August so that the State will have meaning change it deserve. I don't Wike to spend his tenure in hell at the expense of the State.
ameachi wasnt brave..ameachi knew for sure GEJ was a calm man to a fault...ameachi should have tried such shit with the likes of obasanjo and get a shot in the head...wike has the oil..no damn fool can frustrate him...if buhari falls into the trap of wanting to frustrate the rivers state government under wike through ameachi,then buhari would be the fool we suspect he is...meanwhile the niger delta boys are waiting for that fool called ameachi...
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by otr1(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
ameachi wasnt brave..ameachi knew for sure GEJ was a calm man to a fault...ameachi should have tried such shit with the likes of obasanjo and get a shot in the head...wike has the oil..no damn fool can frustrate him...if buhari falls into the trap of wanting to frustrate the rivers state government under wike through ameachi,then buhari would be the fool we suspect he is...meanwhile the niger delta boys are waiting for that fool called ameachi...
Wike is not a match for anything APC. Once they see to it that he should go, then he's done. Just throw some dirts on him and hang him.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 27, 2015
otr1:

Wike is not a match for anything APC. Once they see to it that he should go, then he's done. Just throw some dirts on him and hang him.
and who is that holy person that wants to throw a dirt on wike?,..who?..rather it would be wike who would expose all the corrupt practices of ameachi and then probe his arrogant head...like I told you..the niger delta boys are waiting for ameachi..ameachi should stay in the north..he comes to the niger delta and he would be mobbed...mumu man...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers / Governor Aregbesola Meets Kanu Nwankwo Aka Papilo / More Humiliation Like Dino Melaye To Occur, If We Don't Voice Out- Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.