Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen (25008 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors / Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by otr1(m): 8:22pm On May 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
and who is that holy person that wants to throw a dirt on wike?,..who?..rather it would be wike who would expose all the corrupt practices of ameachi and then probe his arrogant head...like I told you..the niger delta boys are waiting for ameachi..ameachi should stay in the north..he comes to the niger delta and he would be mobbed...mumu man...
Stop the hype as if Amaechi doesn't have the support of some ND boys too. We are talking about a two term Governor here. Nobody will listen to what Wike has to say if the time comes.
If ND boys is all Wike can boast about, then I'm sorry for him; he is alone.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 27, 2015
otr1:

Stop the hype as if Amaechi doesn't have the support of some ND boys too. We are talking about a two term Governor here. Nobody will listen to what Wike has to say if the time comes.
If ND boys is all Wike can boast about, then I'm sorry for him; he is alone.
which niger delta boys..you forget the core grass root boys are seriously angry with ameachi...make asari them catch am..
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by otr1(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
which niger delta boys..you forget the core grass root boys are seriously angry with ameachi...make asari them catch am..
We've got Asari's balls. He'll be busy saving his a.ss than fighting for Wike.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 27, 2015
otr1:

We've got Asari's balls. He'll be busy saving his a.ss than fighting for Wike.
lol...guy relax as it unfolds...it would be war in naija..if na because of our niger delta boy ameachi nigeria go scatter then so be it...besides buhari no go even get time dey fight ameachi fight..he would rather be busy trying to solve northern issues... grin...ameachi would be all on his own..hand go touch am well well.. grin
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by otr1(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
lol...guy relax as it unfolds...it would be war in naija..if na because of our niger delta boy ameachi nigeria go scatter then so be it...besides buhari no go even get time dey fight ameachi fight..he would rather be busy trying to solve northern issues... grin...ameachi would be all on his own..hand go touch am well well.. grin
The ND is not capable of scattering Nigeria; have that in mind.
Just like Jonathan, Buhari would just look away while Amaechi uses state aparatus to do wonders in the life of Wike. I pray Wike will use criminals called militants to cause trouble so that the FG will use the excuse to sack him and throw him in jail while we conduct another election.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2015
otr1:

GEJ calm? When he actually looked away as if nothing happened?
I only saw a strong and brave Amaechi.
I'm just waiting to see how Wike will survive fours years of straight hard knocks when all be he could do is wail and whine without help in sight.
No federal might, and no mainstream media support. If you see what I see, Wike is in deep shìt.
I just want him out before August so that the State will have meaning change it deserve. I don't Wike to spend his tenure in hell at the expense of the State.

Wike will be crushed if he tries any silly thing before he is finally booted out of office by the tribunal.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
ameachi wasnt brave..ameachi knew for sure GEJ was a calm man to a fault...ameachi should have tried such shit with the likes of obasanjo and get a shot in the head...wike has the oil..no damn fool can frustrate him...if buhari falls into the trap of wanting to frustrate the rivers state government under wike through ameachi,then buhari would be the fool we suspect he is...meanwhile the niger delta boys are waiting for that fool called ameachi...

U sound daft............... grin grin which oil does Wike has?
WIke will continue to join his colleagues to come to Abuja every month to receive allocation. Buhari can even choose to appoint Amaechi to oversee that activity.
Which Niger delta boys? U are such a huge joke.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 8:47am On May 28, 2015
Demdem:

U sound daft............... grin grin which oil does Wike has?
WIke will continue to join his colleagues to come to Abuja every month to receive allocation. Buhari can even choose to appoint Amaechi to oversee that activity.
Which Niger delta boys? U are such a huge joke.
taaaa....keep asking about which niger delta boys...just wait and see...that fool ameachi would know his positioon soon....
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by otr1(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
taaaa....keep asking about which niger delta boys...just wait and see...that fool ameachi would know his positioon soon....
You don't get it, it can't get worse for Amaechi. He's gone past that now. It's Wike who's about to know where he stands without support from Abuja. That's the reality; just face it.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by coolscott(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2015
So now where are the 22 sworn in local government chairmen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement / "Customs Subjecting Igbo Travellers To Hardship" – Peter Obi / Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.