Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (218970 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
Some one here said something about banishing lesser spirit or something...

Lemme tell u one thing u don't know. Those lesser spirit are gods., but we have one with specific attributes. Why u someone invoke and banish a god, for what? Cos the Bible said u have power over the spirits of the earth? That's why u will invoke and banish a spirit? People should not practice anything in 6th and 7th book of moses. Those are enemies handwork to turn the gods against u. Banish no spirit or ur gd. When u r done simply say goodbye hope to talk next time. We make silly mistakes and that's why the gods will always come back to hurt us or even worse death. Those stuffs are used by great sorcerers or these occultic men forcing a daemon to do ur bid. You force them they ask for something hard in return which can be ur life? Can u force your father to give u something NO, we beg our parents and that's how we have to beg the gods to help u on something u can't do on ur own. Except u have learnt to use your own divine power to get a positive result. Banish no spirit or daemon. It's an insult.

Some other posted a link here and it contains something in 6th and 7th book of moses. Those books are satanic but the ones we see on the Internet are corrupted. The gods name has been re-written to cause u harm. Vibrate no gods name on those books or the spirits. Never Try such. In that book I saw secret of psalms and how to use it. And yes I did used it when I was seeking help and found out as a xtian am not supposed to vibrate or call to any god to do my bid as stated in the book. I was hit by the names of the spirit I mentioned from that book hoping I was on the authority of xtian god.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
emuveyangavin:
don't see any connection with Igbo religion and Satanism.but it's a free world.to me we already have 2 irrational world religions ( Christianity and Islam) no problem with another.
Which do u prefer?

To know thyself and use your divine power or

To go to spiritualist to help you at the same time will cost u money and time?

Paganism has been corrupted.igbo culture was laid down by people like u and me. They made the rules and regulations on how it's culture will be. Now will u abide by another's rule or make your own rule that will suit u?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tyu
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I once used to be very deep in the occult[I mean studying & research not practical]

I finished reading on the 6th & 7th book of Moses before I graduated from secondary school [minor seminary] & was so fascinated with all these stuffs. .. its was fragments & manuscripts though- 'formulas of the magical kabala', 'Biblia Arcana Magica Alexander, "the Sixth Mystery-the seal of the power-angels" etcetera

now,first of all can you fully describe how the mudra worked for you because mudra are used in conjunction with pranayama [breathing exercises in Yoga]
or has Satanism jacked from Buddhism & Hinduism? ✘✘
Satanism is the most moronic thing for one to do according to u right? Why do u now wants to learn from a slowpoke?

But anyways satanism Buddhism, Hinduism have almost a similar practice. But every tribe has its own way of practising pagan. I can start my own pagan religion without using the word Satan. I may give him another name. So buddha to the people that formed the religion can be Satan. In my tribe it's called ekwensu. In yoruba it has its name. Etc..... The same buddha the xtians tagged it evil. Anything apart from xtian and Islam is evil. Every other pagan practice is evil. But when u go around u will find out those pagans are more powerful than their god, even some pastors do go to get power from the so called evil people to deceive gullible minds.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Blastfinito:
I'm fine, bro. I saw a very big opportunity in my life yes2day. Things are changin for good for d first time ever in my lif.
can u share?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
redvektor:
how do we wakeup
grin grin
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

grin grin
you can keep clicking on the share link to every post in this thread. It doesn't change the fact that you are deeply sleeping and tomorrow u will still blame God for any bad that befalls u and then worse will befall u for blaming God who did nothing to u.

Take control of your life mister.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mellin:
Satanism is the most moronic thing for one to do according to u right? Why do u now wants to learn from a slowpoke?

But anyways satanism Buddhism, Hinduism have almost a similar practice. But every tribe has its own way of practising pagan. I can start my own pagan religion without using the word Satan. I may give him another name. So buddha to the people that formed the religion can be Satan. In my tribe it's called ekwensu. In yoruba it has its name. Etc..... The same buddha the xtians tagged it evil. Anything apart from xtian and Islam is evil. Every other pagan practice is evil. But when u go around u will find out those pagans are more powerful than their god, even some pastors do go to get power from the so called evil people to deceive gullible minds.

It's moronic for anyone to become a satanist. I still stand by my word. I only wanted you to describe how the mudra worked for you.

I'm renaissance & I love learning. don't be surprised if I'm found digging up on rosicrucianism tomorrow. ✘
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mellin:
you can keep clicking on the share link to every post in this thread. It doesn't change the fact that you are deeply sleeping and tomorrow u will still blame God for any bad that befalls u and then worse will befall u for blaming God who did nothing to u.

Take control of your life mister.

you are a consummate r£tard young man grin

I only shared your post because I was enjoying your cooked-up story & delusions grin grin

god? my god is me. [my physical & spiritual fabric is my god] so I'm already in perfect control ✘
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Search and add me on we chat for serious minded people...
Mellin is the name
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
@ Mellin I have been looking for an unusual sign from Satan but have seen none. The mediation to open the third eye is ongoing but i only feel pressure in the forehead and a slight headache and that's all, am expecting to see swirling colours or stuffs like that but none has come to me. Even when i try to visualize it, it doesn't appear. I see total darkness. What should i do about it? I want to also know more about the pendulum, how do i create mine and where are the list of the 72 gd? I have search JOS but couldn't locate it. Will need to contact my daemon. At least, if i can experience something out of the ordinary. It will be a source of motivation to step ahead.
Thanks.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Came across this question...... Kindly contribute,......
QUESTION OF THE DAY: IS GOD PERFECT
From Childhood, we were always taught that God is
Great, and God is Good! We were taught that God is
Infallible, and Never Makes Mistakes. But is this
REALLY True
In Genesis 6:6 it says: "AND IT REPENTED THE
LORD THAT HE HAD MADE MAN ON THE
EARTH, AND IT GRIEVED HIM IN HIS HEART".
In the following Verse it says: Genesis 6:7 " AND THE
LORD SAID I WILL DESTROY MAN WHOM I
HAVE CREATED FROM THE FACE OF THE
EARTH; BOTH MAN, BEAST, AND THE CREEPING
THING, AND THE FOWLS OF THE AIR; FOR IT
REPENTETH ME THAT I MADE THEM"!!!
The words Repented and Repenteth are used in the King
James Version of The Bible meaning Regret and
Regretted. Now IF The Almighty Regretted Making the
Man that he Created to be the god of This World, did he
make a Mistake, and since He is planning to Destroy
This World AGAIN, according to the Gospel Of Jesus,
and in the Holy Qur'an, for THE SAME REASONS,
because out of His own Mouth He Admitted He Made A
Mistake!!!
IS GOD PERFECT
Now Let's Put Out Thinking Caps On!!!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
You got a very deep question here o!
Having following the thread and I'm impressed by some the issues discussed so far.... I come to believe that indeed there is ultimate reality, some called it the universal CORE, the Divine Being, the Living Energy etc. But how to connect with it, is the mystery yet unsolve....
oluwapoju:
Came across this question...... Kindly contribute,......
QUESTION OF THE DAY: IS GOD PERFECT
From Childhood, we were always taught that God is
Great, and God is Good! We were taught that God is
Infallible, and Never Makes Mistakes. But is this
REALLY True
In Genesis 6:6 it says: "AND IT REPENTED THE
LORD THAT HE HAD MADE MAN ON THE
EARTH, AND IT GRIEVED HIM IN HIS HEART".
In the following Verse it says: Genesis 6:7 " AND THE
LORD SAID I WILL DESTROY MAN WHOM I
HAVE CREATED FROM THE FACE OF THE
EARTH; BOTH MAN, BEAST, AND THE CREEPING
THING, AND THE FOWLS OF THE AIR; FOR IT
REPENTETH ME THAT I MADE THEM"!!!
The words Repented and Repenteth are used in the King
James Version of The Bible meaning Regret and
Regretted. Now IF The Almighty Regretted Making the
Man that he Created to be the god of This World, did he
make a Mistake, and since He is planning to Destroy
This World AGAIN, according to the Gospel Of Jesus,
and in the Holy Qur'an, for THE SAME REASONS,
because out of His own Mouth He Admitted He Made A
Mistake!!!
IS GOD PERFECT
Now Let's Put Out Thinking Caps On!!!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
There are many things in christianity that I can't seems to wrap my mind around! cool

foremost is the idea that jesus is God

trinity come next and followed by the virgin birth and many other inconsistencies in the bible that I can't find the logic no which base them, am the kind of person alway ask question and don't just accept thing just cause every other people do..... cool
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

you are a consummate r£tard young man grin

I only shared your post because I was enjoying your cooked-up story & delusions grin grin

god? my god is me. [my physical & spiritual fabric is my god] so I'm already in perfect control ✘
Are u an atheist?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rt

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by shumuel(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mellin:
why has your god restricted people from opening the 3rd eye he gave us and also hoard information about the things that bring us happiness and joy and also good health? A new Bible was found in Turkey held by Turkish govt and in that book it is said that Jesus wasn't crucified but ascended into heaven. Now the Vatican are trying to buy the book which costs over 20million usd. Now can u explain the recent findings.

A black man once said(it's only a lie that can have different versions)

If God saw it good to have 3eye, he would had given us 3 and not 2, Its very funny how some humans can easily be mislead at least he ascended what more do you want, we have great writters on Earth and anyone can write what they like and also call it what ever they like, if they say its even the original Bible, na dem sabi.

The Demon you surmmoned, isn't he also misleading you, telling you lies and confusing you, Man let them say what ever they like, we are in the last days''End time'' and the Bible already fortold of all these happenings so am not supprised nor moved, True Christians would not/never be moved.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
F

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by shumuel(m): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Blastfinito:
Sorry is ur case.

kikiki Lol cheesy, coming from a man his new found god has no cure for his illness, i pity you, were was this your god all the while ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by shumuel(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=Mellin post=34733957]Some one here said something about banishing lesser spirit or something...

Lemme tell u one thing u don't know. Those lesser spirit are gods., but we have one with specific attributes. Why u someone invoke and banish a god, for what? Cos the Bible said u have power over the spirits of the earth? That's why u will invoke and banish a spirit? People should not practice anything in 6th and 7th book of moses. Those are enemies handwork to turn the gods against u. Banish no spirit or ur gd. When u r done simply say goodbye hope to talk next time. We make silly mistakes and that's why the gods will always come back to hurt us or even worse death. Those stuffs are used by great sorcerers or these occultic men forcing a daemon to do ur bid. You force them they ask for something hard in return which can be ur life? Can u force your father to give u something NO, we beg our parents and that's how we have to beg the gods to help u on something u can't do on ur own. Except u have learnt to use your own divine power to get a positive result. Banish no spirit or daemon. It's an insult.

Some other posted a link here and it contains something in 6th and 7th book of moses. Those books are satanic but the ones we see on the Internet are corrupted. The gods name has been re-written to cause u harm. Vibrate no gods name on those books or the spirits. Never Try such. In that book I saw secret of psalms and how to use it. And yes I did used it when I was seeking help and found out as a xtian am not supposed to vibrate or call to any god to do my bid as stated in the book. I was hit by the names of the spirit I mentioned from that book hoping I was on the authority of xtian god.

May Jehovah be praised, so you knew all these and still went ahead to surmmon a Demon, i pity you, you think that Demon of yours is Satan ''the life giver'' as you call him, well he is not and there is nothing good about a Demon, the Holy spirit told me a lot yesterday but unfortunately i couldn't come back on NL, just because of a Heart disease you sold your soul to satan, don't you know all those 3D movies that Demon is showing you requires Energy ? If you even know what Spiritual Energy is, then you should had known you can't stand that of Satan bcoz its too much for you, the blood in your vains would boil over 100 degrees and you would had died, if he decide to show up to you.

You asked why Jehovah left humans to surffer, well you are on the path now, when that Demon needs to recharge its energy it requires blood and he would ask for that of your family, there by leading to their death or place them in pains, this is what a lot of ediots has done that has robe their family of happiness, dont play the fool bro, satan is a lier and not the real god, those you said you heal every sunday were afflicted by a Demon like that of yours and soon those Demon will complain to your gd and he also will start ask you blood for those other Demon to charge theirselves since you've take their source of Energy from them.

Demons were sleeping on their own fools are going to wake them up, did God told you to go wake Demons up ? Did you see such in the Bible ? I

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=shumuel post=34742471][/quote]biggest fool of the century. I vibrated a corrupted demon name corrupted by ur god and his enemy angels. While at the same time worshipping the beast that called himself god. Is it that ur brain is blocked or something? And was it not the moses if the Bible and the magics he did at Egypt where in there? Are u this daft?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Blastfinito:
A chief recomended me to his friend to head his big farm. Fortunately for me, I studied animal science.
congratulations. This is just the beginning

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
shumuel:

If God saw it good to have 3eye, he would had given us 3 and not 2, Its very funny how some humans can easily be mislead at least he ascended what more do you want, we have great writters on Earth and anyone can write what they like and also call it what ever they like, if they say its even the original Bible, na dem sabi.

The Demon you surmmoned, isn't he also misleading you, telling you lies and confusing you, Man let them say what ever they like, we are in the last days''End time'' and the Bible already fortold of all these happenings so am not supprised nor moved, True Christians would not/never be moved.
the 3rd eye I opened who put it Dia? And why? Abi na surgery?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
@ Mellin Please check your Mention.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
HenryDion:
@ Mellin I have been looking for an unusual sign from Satan but have seen none. The mediation to open the third eye is ongoing but i only feel pressure in the forehead and a slight headache and that's all, am expecting to see swirling colours or stuffs like that but none has come to me. Even when i try to visualize it, it doesn't appear. I see total darkness. What should i do about it? I want to also know more about the pendulum, how do i create mine and where are the list of the 72 gd? I have search JOS but couldn't locate it. Will need to contact my daemon. At least, if i can experience something out of the ordinary. It will be a source of motivation to step ahead.
Thanks.
It's gonna be hard for some to visualise the triangle facing inside your forehead. Bend your right ring, baby and thumb finger living your index and middle finger out in a triangle form facing backwards. Then straight your left index finger and join the right index and middle finger to the left index finger. It will give u a complete triangle facing backward. Now that is a mudra I practice myself. Visualise that hand mudra...

www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html
This is the link to the gods of Nibiru.

Tomorrow I will post the picture of my pendulum, the gods phone numbers and how to contact them

Enki told me u are already awake which signs are u looking for again? When the 3rd eye is open that answer u r looking for will be staring u at your face.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by shumuel(m): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mellin:
biggest fool of the century. I vibrated a corrupted demon name corrupted by ur god and his enemy angels. While at the same time worshipping the beast that called himself god. Is it that ur brain is blocked or something?

Am telling you now and you are not listening, when that gd= Guadian Demon of yours start demanding for blood, its innocent people like your Wife, Kids, parents, siblings, friends, neighbors that would suffer it, it was sleeping on its own, you went and woke it up, and later your kind will start blaming God, did he tell us to do any of all you are teach people ?

With just the mention of is name Jesus! You would receive the healing you seek rather than all these meditations you are troubling yourselves with.

It was people like you that put humans into all the pain humans are witnessing.

Now these Demons will start tourmenting humans and seeking blood to recharge their Energies.

Its not too late to stop
i rest my case.
May Jehovah Forgive you
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
shumuel:

Am telling you now and you are not listening, when that gd= Guadian Demon of yours start demanding for blood, its innocent people like your Wife, Kids, parents, siblings, friends, neighbors that would suffer it, it was sleeping on its own, you went and woke it up, and later your kind will start blaming God, did he tell us to do any of all you are teach people ?

With just the mention of is name Jesus! You would receive the healing you seek rather than all these meditations you are troubling yourselves with.

It was people like you that put humans into all the pain humans are witnessing.

Now these Demons will start tourmenting humans and seeking blood to recharge their Energies.

Its not too late to stop
i rest my case.
May Jehovah Forgive you
Bleep u dog.... My God is not a blood sucking devil like your jehova that keeps demanding for blood sacrifices and taken life's of people and children. Pls where can I see this ur god so that I can crucify and murder him for the pains and suffering he brought to humans. It's a dare and am warning u too
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by shumuel(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mellin:
the 3rd eye I opened who put it Dia? And why? Abi na surgery?

kikiki hahaha Lwkm o
this your question makes me laugh. am sure you want me to say Jehovah did, right ?

So now you have agreed that Jehovah is the True God and creator of Heaven & Earth and the maker of Man and not that your Demon claiming Satan, right ?

You are confused bro, i just pray that your Demon should be kind and request for Animal Blood and not that of Humans.

This is how people like you brings pain and sorrow to humans.

God's law is simple, the Ten commandment are there for you to keep but unfortunately we humans don't and can't keep any of it, its a pity but this path you have choosen is so worse than any of the 10.

May Jehovah forgive you.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by shumuel(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mellin:
Bleep u dog.... My God is not a blood sucking devil like your jehova that keeps demanding for blood sacrifices and taken life's of people and children. Pls where can I see this ur god so that I can crucify and murder him for the pains and suffering he brought to humans. It's a dare and am warning u too

He is not hard to find unlike your Lucifer.

He is in Heaven, feel free to go if you can, you can also go to the US FG ''Pentagon'' to lend you some of their technology and weapons.

Wish you Goodluck on that journey, but don't forget to tell us how it went if you succeed grin
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
Before I go to bed let me preach the people a sermon on how we are killing ourselves with just our thoughts..

Like I said earlier there is power in the words we speak. Some do talk anyhow in the process hurt another without knowing it. Some pray trying to avert evil while visualising someone in mind while making their prayer. The person your are visualising in your mind how sure are u that he or she is the cause of your problem.

Let me state something that happens in my line of biz last week Monday. A prayer was been made to break every evil power holding back anyone's success. I was in my shop watching with my 3rd eye open and I was seeing people's energy going up. A wasted energy cos they don't know how to channel the energy well. At the process I saw a negative energy been directed to me when the prayer was going on. I was shocked cos I know I don't have problem with anybody. The energy Came from 2 people who in their mind I was a hindrance to their business. They where firing holy ghost fire and all that and they where really visualising me that's why the energy was coming my way. I dusted it up cos I know how to do that. My progress and success in business is now a hindrance to another I asked myself.

After the prayer I confronted the two and was asking why such thing. Whether they have got any problem with me. One said no but the other a woman started yelling that her pastor told her that I used charm to sell market and that's why am getting plenty of customers. She started again rebuking me in the presence of people that am evil just because I don't share the same faith with them., cos everybody knew am not a religious somebody. I just warned the woman and left. She was still directing the energy to me.

At first I wanted to reciprocate but I asked myself why trying to do such? She is in bondage all thanks to her pastor who said I buried something in our line gate. I have the power to make that woman not to sell again cos I can direct a negative energy using my thought without her knowing how to counter it. Even the beast she pray to can't save her.

The other guy a man couldn't utter a word. He simply was afraid how I found out. I told him not to worry that I have no problem with him but he should stop looking for trouble from people who has done them nothing.

You see people don't respect themselves. I have heard stories where an occult man deals seriously with people who f with him. Some xtians when they found out you are not a religious person they tag u evil and devil. So when they pray they bind and cast and fire u thereby sending a negative energy that will destroy u for life not knowing. Xtians pls leave the pagans to practice their belief and stop interfering in their affair. Just as they left u to practise ur own religion.

All these are part of the enemy plans. If I had channel a negative energy to this woman who will she say that did her?

Preach but don't force people to accept your belief and when they don't u start firing negative energy to them.

A word is enough for the wise

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
shumuel:

kikiki hahaha Lwkm o
this your question makes me laugh. am sure you want me to say Jehovah did, right ?

So now you have agreed that Jehovah is the True God and creator of Heaven & Earth and the maker of Man and not that your Demon claiming Satan, right ?

You are confused bro, i just pray that your Demon should be kind and request for Animal Blood and not that of Humans.

This is how people like you brings pain and sorrow to humans.

God's law is simple, the Ten commandment are there for you to keep but unfortunately we humans don't and can't keep any of it, its a pity but this path you have choosen is so worse than any of the 10.

May Jehovah forgive you.
am very sure u must have been failing your exams during ur school days. Simple question who put the 3rd eye their and why? Can u be kind to swear to death that u have kept the 10 commandments as stated in the Bible? That u have not be bleeping girls or guys or lying etc. Swear with your life dog

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.