Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (218685 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Blastfinito:
He has to be awake first, in order to rule out spiritual attacks. Mellin, gud pm.
how you faring bro? Love that answer. Some don't even know spiritual attacks are some of the things they are facing. Some are call for us to wake up. Some can't even differentiate a spiritual problem from a physical problem. Off to bed, a big day awaits me tomorrow
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ki

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Blastfinito:
The flaming sword he put at Eden gate after fall should have been there before the fall. He made small Eden out of the vast expanse of the earth, by the time Eden population increases, would he has been expanding Eden? He knew he would chase them out of Eden before putting them there.
This really got me thinking. Why didn't God put the flaming sword at gate of Eden before the fall, since he knew man was capable of being deceived? Moreover he said "go ye multiply and fill the earth" which means that one day overpopulation would force man to move out of Eden. Another thing, God knew that Satan was a verocious being on the prowl roaming the eath yet he went ahead to create man in the same earth and left him at the mercy of satan. Am a christian but sometimes I find some loopholes in christianity which I tend to overlook because we are made to understand that man cannot question God.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
I have started the meditation to open the 3 eye and i usually feel pressure in my forehead and slight headache. I believe is a good sign. How many minutes should i mediated daily? I also want a mudra for treating skin disease. Thanks.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kl

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nj
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Vg
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Blastfinito:
I'm fine, bro. I saw a very big opportunity in my life yes2day. Things are changin for good for d first time ever in my lif.

Are you are new convert?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
HenryDion:

Are you are new convert?
Nt a convert into any religion. I just realized who I am recently.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by atoleybaba(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mellin:
you think is a fallacy? I practice what I preach dude. No one has ever seen God. He came with an image of a black handsome guy. He can come to u in any form but the question is(are you open to know he is the one)?.. The gods has been here talking to us through people but we are not listening. I asked if the gods can't make physical contact with us. He said have we invited them and they refused?. Do u know a weapon awaits any space ship that comes close to earth? They are not afraid. They don't want to be attacked which in return they destroy human lives by reciprocating. He said when we invite them they will come. But how are we inviting them when we have no soft landing space for them?. Dude many things are hidden away but u see am here to reveal all that has been hiding away from us by the enemy aliens....

When I said I do talk to Satan don't doubt it. What's the essence lying? The Indian religion u claim am preaching aren't some of their practises borrowed from pagan? Even xtian borrowed almost all for example the rosary they corrupted it. The original rosary is 108 beads which I have here. Prayer mudra also was stolen. The concept of 40days n night fasting was also stolen cos 40 is Satan's number. Many things practised in our religions these days are stolen. Mary and Jesus was stolen from isis and horus. U can Google on all these.

Peace
guy all what u are saying I don't doubt them..u are right d Indian believe is pagan. D rosary used in "xtianity" is pagan and some of d absurd practises borrowed to xtianity. What I call fallacy is ur so called"say tan "being d creator. That creation called Satan is a liar and deceiver an oppurtunist. He used ur condition as an oppurtunity to turn u away from God whose namme is Jehovah. I know u know Jehovah. U might think he I is cruel cause he left us to suffer Buh that was d part our first gunman parent took. They decided to obey Satan and believe his lies just has u are doing. God should av destroyed all of them there and started a new earthly family Buh he chose not to. You know y? He is only allowing us to chose for ourself. Satan said we don't need God we are gods own our own. He said we don't need to follow his ways we can rule our selves. My bruh that is y DX earth is upside down. Jehovah God doesn't cause bad thing, he simply allows it. That doesn't mean he is cruel. He is not and very. Soon d end of DX wicked. System of things will. End he is only waiting for people like u to grab hold of ur senses and flee from d devil. Cause he knows he has only a short period of time remaining he is looking for people to be destroy along wif him. Why can't u give Jehovah God a chance in ur life again and DX time, with d real group of xtianity not d fake ones who promises fake miracle gotten from evil source....try studying d bible with the witness and find d real purpose of life, find out if DX life is all there is? Find out if war and suffering will ever end? And find out bawt all dose questions u asked in d seminary that ur teacher could not reply u.....av checked out what u are preaching....I know bawt it. Although av not tried it. Am also applying to u to try studying with Jehovah's witness ask them any question that bothers u I promise u. U will feel even more relief and TRUE relief than what u are feeling now.... May God cont to protect and guide us from the hands of d evil one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Blastfinito:
'Satan was able to enter Eden, a place of bliss? What a daft God would allow this to happen! He also put obstacle in Eden(forbidden fruit). You need to examine your reasoning ability.
satan is a creature that has his freewill also Adam has a freewill. Adam exercising his freewill by accepting satan advice. Adam has the power to reject it but he did not. So there is no way God can alter with the freewill of His creatures. That satan entered eden and deceive adam~ see satan is subtle and cunning. Angels are superior than human: thats what make satan to easily deceive them. So every freewill exercise has a consequences or reward
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Blastfinito:
The flaming sword he put at Eden gate after fall should have been there before the fall. He made small Eden out of the vast expanse of the earth, by the time Eden population increases, would he has been expanding Eden? He knew he would chase them out of Eden before putting them there.
these, is ur own imagination which can cause damaging
Everything He created is good till the satan entered
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2015
Mellin:
SATAN was already on earth? He was casted down here again?and according to xtians he was among the US that created man? get behind me with this your silky story. Let's see better people's answer
Bro, it seems u did not get me right. I said satan is on earth before man was created. The war in heaven took place, after the war, satan was cast down to earth with all other spirits and fallen angels that followed him. They take places on earth to inhabit. Then human being came into existence.
Let me tell u Bro, you cannot see the spiritual truth of the existence of things that be from that place you are operating from.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 12:17am On Jun 13, 2015
tosag:
This really got me thinking. Why didn't God put the flaming sword at gate of Eden before the fall, since he knew man was capable of being deceived? Moreover he said "go ye multiply and fill the earth" which means that one day overpopulation would force man to move out of Eden. Another thing, God knew that Satan was a verocious being on the prowl roaming the eath yet he went ahead to create man in the same earth and left him at the mercy of satan. Am a christian but sometimes I find some loopholes in christianity which I tend to overlook because we are made to understand that man cannot question God.
my brother, no loophole in christianity. The problem is lack of knowledge of the true spiritual existence of things in this earth. The scripture has said it that He gave this earth to the sons of men. Man was destined to be in the garden. God cannot speak with a double tongue...He has program this place for man to live without trouble.... So He cannot say again, man, you will not be here again because of the presence of Satan. Remember that man has a freewill(power attached to it) to reject the advice of satan. Dont be confuse with christianity. Is just that you lack the deep knowledge of the creation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 12:47am On Jun 13, 2015
I dont like insult. I dont insult man.
Op. All that you mean about man becoming god and also man knowing his creator. I understand you.
Let me answer you with these.
There are many people who are real evil spirits that came to this world through a woman( some women that collect babies from native doctor or from rivers). And also some sexual intercourse in dreams that give birth to evil spiritual children. They resemble human being in physical but they were breeds of satan doomed for destruction. So those children are the inventors of evil and also an instruments of establishing the programs of satan on earth. Those type of Children or people has their likes, which was giving example of them in Bible.....Cain, Esua etc. So not all human being originated from God. Satan brought his own children in this world which cause a mixed multitude that caused problems to the children of israel. So everyman has his own creator.
See this example in bible
Romans 9:10-13 about Esau.
So the foundation of God
standeth sure having this seal(inscription) ''God knows them that are His'' 2 Timothy 2:19

OP, now u should know where you belong. If you belong to opposite where i belong, am not surprise.....The Word of God must, i mean, must be fulfil
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 5:23am On Jun 13, 2015
Great0:

my brother, no loophole in christianity. The problem is lack of knowledge of the true spiritual existence of things in this earth. The scripture has said it that He gave this earth to the sons of men. Man was destined to be in the garden. God cannot speak with a double tongue...He has program this place for man to live without trouble.... So He cannot say again, man, you will not be here again because of the presence of Satan. Remember that man has a freewill(power attached to it) to reject the advice of satan. Dont be confuse with christianity. Is just that you lack the deep knowledge of the creation.
You said Satan used the OP's condition to deceive him? If he had remained like that do you think he would have been alive today? If God is a merciful God he would have healed him so as to make him (mellin) love and trust Him more, but He chose not to thus allowing satan win him over. Imagine the zeal he would has used in spreading the word of God if He had healed him.I dont blame mellin, because anything that works for you that's where you put you trust. Guys let mellin be, he has made his choice.

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 13, 2015
Hj

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 13, 2015
Fg

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2015
Fg

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 13, 2015
@Blastfinito, I don't know what to say bro. Anything that works for you and gives you peace mind, go for it. You deserve to be happy.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 13, 2015
Ui

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 13, 2015
@ALL, you must not add or substract frm the bible, but there are other scriptures recognised but not included in the bible. We call it 'BIBLE CANONS'. Read about bible canons frm the link below... https://www.biblicaltraining.org/library/canon-scripture-wayne-grudem

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 8:42am On Jun 13, 2015
I have restrained myself from commenting in this thread,but I simply can't help but notice that the moniker Great0,has a truly amazing magnified ignorance. Even children in Sunday school classes will find it hard believing what u just typed out,not to talk of a full grown reasonable adult.
You are not even making sense to yourself, let alone to others..
Its not a must that you must comment lest u risk exposing the baseless shaky foundation upon which Ur faith was built..
This is just an advice!..You guys always have the nervy attitude of jumping into discussions about God cuz u think u can defend him,yet at the end of the day,Ur only source of defence is that man-made book called the bible or Quran..........No personal knowledge whatsoever. If you are wise enough,you would have realised that what you have been doing since u were born is to quote crammed scripture after scripture,with no value or meaning whatsoever..
Like Mellin recommended, sit down in Ur room privately,relax Ur mind and say it out loud that you want the Real God to manifest Himself to you.Remove the thought of Satan or Jehova from ur mind while doing this,and live the rest to the real GOD to manifest himself as the days goes by...
Its a very simple test,and an effective one.If the so-called christian God is the real God,well Elijah showed that no other person can take his place..If Satan is the real God,the Christian god will not show his face..
(mind u,no being is going to manifest to u like the movies,but if u r observant enough,events will show u the real truth)..
It is a harmless request of personal awareness, and if u love urself and love the truth,you should do it......If not,continue languishing in your highly magnified self-adduced ignorance!

6 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ganjafama:
You said Satan used the OP's condition to deceive him? If he had remained like that do you think he would have been alive today? If God is a merciful God he would have healed him so as to make him (mellin) love and trust Him more, but He chose not to thus allowing satan win him over. Imagine the zeal he would has used in spreading the word of God if He had healed him.I dont blame mellin, because anything that works for you that's where you put you trust. Guys let mellin be, he has made his choice.
He made his choice. No doubt about it. I gave a chapter un Roman 9:10-13 that if a man came from God, he is of God even though he has never been born again. When time to repent come, he will be born again. Likewise satan, has his own children who are destined for destruction (for they willingly accepted it from their father(devil. You know satan is an opposer and counterfeiter. Whatever God do he like to do it to disrupt the work of God( you may say while did he not kill satan at once for his work... He is a longsuffering God....He gave time for His creature to repent. So biblical example of jacob and esua interprets what is happening in this earth. Jacob belongs to God while the devil put his own esua there to disrupt. Remember i said its an example and also illustration of what is happening in this life. This is spiritual truth which many lack, then they decided to join satan.
So my brother mellin has where he was destined.
No insult
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Blastfinito:
Keep clutching on a straw you call God. And don't argue using that textbook called bible again. Were you there when God handed the book to humans? Even if u were there, your brain should tell u dt it is a compendium of impudent lies. I'v read other bible canons like Tobith, they will help you see d lies you are defending.
hmm...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Blastfinito:
Man has freewill, and God also gave Satan freewill to disrupt his beautiful garden? Why should God wait for Satan to cause damage before sending him to the imaginary botomless pit? The truth is that your God doesn't exist, or he is a fool. My mother was an ardent, 'deeper-life' type xtian. My father was a serious xtian that was evangelising to the extent that other pilots at Muritala Muhammed Airport saw him as an extremist in 1980's. My father later dispeared when juju power had effect on him. He was mising for more than 22years. Now he can't have 3square meals in a day. My mother died mysteriously on hospital bed. In my more than 30yrs of serving ur God, I never felt him once. Does that mean my coming to this world is a product of babies had through demonic means?
The woman, your talking about is in bossom of Abraham waiting for her fellow saints in the world and also the trumpet sounding. So dont think for her. If she has a privilege to think. She will be thinking for u to make the kingdom of God.
Also you said you did not felt God at once...you have not seek him wholeheartedly( E.g ur looking for something, then ur heart is divided......one part is where you are looking for the missing stuff, then the other one maybe is in your business place or village or any other place....dont you see your not concentrated). Surrender totally to Him. Then give me testimony later in days or weeks coming.
My brother, out of a love, i said this....you are not destined for destruction. It is your power to make choice(freewill). But make a wise and everlasting choice. Dont join the wagon of devil. Remain bless.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
Blastfinito:
As an omniscient god, he knew Satan would disrupt Eden. He knew Satan would win. So, why taking the pain of making Eden he knew would nt last. If u rear poultry birds, will u give them freewill, confine them in a cage and punish them for absconding? And if ur birds run away, the day u find them, u should knw they dont knw what they did is wrong. And if u insist on punishing ur creatures because of the sins they committed within their up to 100years alive, should u punish them for eternity? If so, ur God is a monster -- a wolf that feeds off others, a sadist that rejoices when his child testifies to his goodness after healing him of 35years issuing of blood. Can you watch ur child in extreme pain for 24hours? Believing God will heal her, my mother shifted endlesslly on hospital bed, cried with strange voice in agony for 12months. When doctors finally got to the root of the problem, and restored her, she died mysteriously. U sud examine yourself, particularly ur brain. I pray what ur God allowed my mother passed through, he will allow u to pass through same, afterall, he won't tempt you more than what your faith can endure. A junior pilot to my father then, nw has an airline in United States. For what ur god allowed to happen to my father, I will hound Him with that thing u call freewill.
what my mother pass through, i will pass through.
hmm...you dont understand bro, but i love that sentence.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Blastfinito:
Angels are superior to humans and can easily deceive humans, still, u expect Adam to win? What a foolish God!
my bro, replying to all your write up take me time. But let me reply. Adam is receiving knowledge from God at the cool of the day(evening) everyday. Remember knowledge is power. Adam did not apply the knowledge which is his power but he allow the enemy to deceived him.
Remember...dont eat that fruit in the midst(satan planted it thats why i said is opposer.
My English may be poor but overlook it.
Your an Atheist as you sound. My brother dont let suffering or whatever make u to denied God
NO INSULT
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
the most moronic move to make is to become a satanist.
being an atheist is enough.. being a satanist is totally pointless . it's just a wanting to feel malignant & evil. you must have been watching a lot of Freddy Kruger & Jason lately. ✘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
philfearon:
I have restrained myself from commenting in this thread,but I simply can't help but notice that the moniker Great0,has a truly amazing magnified ignorance. Even children in Sunday school classes will find it hard believing what u just typed out,not to talk of a full grown reasonable adult.
You are not even making sense to yourself, let alone to others..
Its not a must that you must comment lest u risk exposing the baseless shaky foundation upon which Ur faith was built..
This is just an advice!..You guys always have the nervy attitude of jumping into discussions about God cuz u think u can defend him,yet at the end of the day,Ur only source of defence is that man-made book called the bible or Quran..........No personal knowledge whatsoever. If you are wise enough,you would have realised that what you have been doing since u were born is to quote crammed scripture after scripture,with no value or meaning whatsoever..
Like Mellin recommended, sit down in Ur room privately,relax Ur mind and say it out loud that you want the Real God to manifest Himself to you.Remove the thought of Satan or Jehova from ur mind while doing this,and live the rest to the real GOD to manifest himself as the days goes by...
Its a very simple test,and an effective one.If the so-called christian God is the real God,well Elijah showed that no other person can take his place..If Satan is the real God,the Christian god will not show his face..
(mind u,no being is going to manifest to u like the movies,but if u r observant enough,events will show u the real truth)..
It is a harmless request of personal awareness, and if u love urself and love the truth,you should do it......If not,continue languishing in your highly magnified self-adduced ignorance!
bravo... U have said it all.
Let he who has eyes see and comprehend

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by emuveyangavin: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
don't see any connection with Igbo religion and Satanism.but it's a free world.to me we already have 2 irrational world religions ( Christianity and Islam) no problem with another.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mellin:
I used the <mudra of the heart to cure my heart problems. It only took me two weeks

I once used to be very deep in the occult[I mean studying & research not practical]

I finished reading on the 6th & 7th book of Moses before I graduated from secondary school [minor seminary] & was so fascinated with all these stuffs. .. its was fragments & manuscripts though- 'formulas of the magical kabala', 'Biblia Arcana Magica Alexander, "the Sixth Mystery-the seal of the power-angels" etcetera

now,first of all can you fully describe how the mudra worked for you because mudra are used in conjunction with pranayama [breathing exercises in Yoga]
or has Satanism jacked from Buddhism & Hinduism? ✘✘

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.