Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217721 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mellin:
it's inborn says God almighty Satan. But am sorry u have to live with that for the rest of your life. The mistake was made by ur mum when she was still carrying u in her womb. But it's nothing shaaa. Our body is nothing but dust. The spirit and soul is what matters. There is no solution to your problem. Hope u understand
If Satan is really as powerful as you want us to think he is, why not heal him. What's the point in serving a god who cannot help you when you need him.

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Goddys(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
tosag:
If Satan is really as powerful as you want us to think he is, why not heal him. What's the point in serving a god who cannot help you when you need him.
do u know what inborn is? And how many has Allah or xtians god healed?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Bn
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Goddys:
Mellin, I believe some some secret societies like freemasonry,skull and bones to mention but few have been keeping these spiritual knowledge as a secret for centuries.How come and on whose authority do u reveal these knowledge which I believe should be wihin the confine of satanists?
yes they keep all these secrets. I don't belong to any coven. On Satan's authority cos people need to know. But some practices I can't share here. There's no point preaching to people that wants to wake up by hoarding informations from them. They need to know what they are dealing with. They need to know why and what actually happened.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Blastfinito:
I only need to excel in my career, I'll handle it medically.
wish you all the best. God is on your side
Keep practising Mudra of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by shumuel(m): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mellin:
it's inborn says God almighty Satan. [s]But am sorry u have to live with that for the rest of your life[/s]. The mistake was made by ur mum when she was still carrying u in her womb. But it's nothing shaaa. Our body is nothing but dust. The spirit and soul is what matters. There is no solution to your problem. Hope u understand

Abba mana! Why would you say such ? There is nothing imposible through JESUS CHRIST! who heals, because by the call of is Holy Name JESUS! All shall be healed.

If the supposed bad God can heal which have seen and witness, how come the Life giver can't heal a simple hearing sickness ?

Just tell him to practise the mudra jo, even he has been lost so point in trubling myself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
shumuel:

Abba mana! Why would you say such ? There is nothing imposible through JESUS CHRIST! who heals, because by the call of is Holy Name JESUS! All shall be healed.

If the supposed bad God can heal which have seen and witness, how come the Life giver can't heal a simple hearing sickness ?

Just tell him to practise the mudra jo, even he has been lost so point in trubling myself.
and what's keeping him from healing these people I visits every Sundays in hospitals? Do u even know what inborn is? From birth not something that just happened which can be taken care of. Has your foolish Jesus cure those abnormal babies (imbeciles) abi there parents no be xtians or Muslim again? Make ur Jesus also heal amputees.. Tseww

Abeg comot for road make I see better comments
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by shumuel(m): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mellin:
do u know what inborn is? And how many has Allah or xtians God healed?

Billions bro, Billions,daily.
go read the Bible and ask any Christian or go to any True Living Church, am sure you would be entertained by the Testimonies you would be told and the Joy of Jehovah will fill your heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mellin:
I have seen countless numbers of people being healed by Jehovah, thru men of God, how many has satan healed? By the way, the mudra you said healed you is it from satan?

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Satan has nothing to offer, but to kill, steal, and destroy.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by shumuel(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mellin:
and what's keeping him from healing these people I visits every Sundays in hospitals? Do u even know what inborn is? From birth not something that just happened which can be taken care of. Has your foolish Jesus cure those abnormal babies (imbeciles) abi there parents no be xtians or Muslim again? Make ur Jesus also heal amputees.. Tseww

Abeg comot for road make I see better comments

kikiki Lol, Act chapter 3 has it recorded that Disciples not even Jesus healed an in-Birth/Born affliction at the Beautiful Gate, so why can a God the real creator do such too.

See sickness is from the Evil god, and when a True Christian who knows Jesus knows who he/she is serving the would never fall sick nor be accident victims because by the call of the Name Jesus all not 1, not some but all shall be healed, those that are sick lacks knowledge, so if your god is true let him heal that guy, period.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by shumuel(m): 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
tosag:
I have seen countless numbers of people being healed by Jehovah, thru men of God, how many has satan healed? By the way, the mudra you said healed you is it from satan?

Thank you, may God Jehovah Bless you for that question.

All in and under heaven was created by God and by only God, except the god that taught him the mudra is Jehovah, Lol

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mellin:
Wether inborn or not. If Satan is really the "ruler of this world" he should be able to heal his hearing impairment. @ Blastfinito, I'll advice you to check online. There are hearing aids which you can slot into you ear. People wont even know you are using a hearing aid. Goodluck.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
All these senseless questions sef..

Where wia u all when I quoted a bible passage that states Satan is the ruler of earth.? U all went blind abi and now here to tell me about so many arranged testimonies to attract customers to your pastors business. Lol.

My gd gave me the mudra that Heals me and some others.
Am sure y all must have been olodos in school if not you would have seen where I stated I used my thoughts and energy to make a blind see not even knowing that it worked. Your pastors are using their energy and thoughts to heal as a God they are not the silly sky daddy u called Jesus.

Tyajosh, shumuel tosag the 3 of your are really fools. Not sorry for the insult. Read through the post again from the beginning before saying trash here. Tsewwwwww
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Blastfinito when u finally open ur 3rd eye u will understand why I told u that.

Remember no mentorship In self acknowledgement
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tyu
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hj

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by shumuel(m): 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mellin:
All these senseless questions sef..

Where wia u all when I quoted a bible passage that states Satan is the ruler of earth.? U all went blind abi and now here to tell me about so many arranged testimonies to attract customers to your pastors business. Lol.

My gd gave me the mudra that Heals me and some others.
Am sure y all must have been olodos in school if not you would have seen where I stated I used my thoughts and energy to make a blind see not even knowing that it worked. Your pastors are using their energy and thoughts to heal as a God they are not the silly sky daddy u called Jesus.

Tyajosh, shumuel tosag the 3 of your are really Wise 8-). Not sorry for the compliments grin. Read through the post again from the beginning before saying trash here. Tsewwwwww

kikiki jimana, just simple questions and you are already shaking ? Lol

Yeah yeah, only a fool wont know Satan is the ruler and Prince of the Earth ''but there is a King tongue, and i deal with kings not princes's grin ''

All true followers of Christ and believers of God are not of Earth but of Heaven, we are just here in the University of Earth, to learn about and how to defeat the fall Angels and their Leader Satan, so that we can Graduate into the Kingdom of Heaven and prove to God that we are not fools and that we wont tread the path of the fallens, also to certify us before the Lord God Jehovah that we are worthy, hope you understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kl

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by shumuel(m): 12:00am On Jun 12, 2015
Blastfinito:
U mean xtians can't be accident victims? Myles Munroe and wife died of plane crash in Bahamas recently. He was my christianity hero.

Bro lets not go too deep, i said ''True christians'' not just christians, i just because some1 carries Bible and blow big grammer or quote the Holy book doesn't make s/he True, and besides sometimes a True Christian could later be lost and miss his/her way.

Forget all have said, let me just ask, how many of Jesus christ disciples died a simple good death ?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2015
Yt

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by shumuel(m): 12:29am On Jun 12, 2015
Blastfinito:
Google it, there is no account frm d bible or oral tradition abt the death of John the Beloved. Even if we dnt knw how he died, Jesus said some of d disciples won't taste death.

I heard & read they all died a bad death, John is not the only disciple.
Yes some didn't, Enoch, Elijah e.t.c but the Bible said the Blood of the saints would be requested from the Evil ones, did you think that plane crash was ordinary, no such is never ordinary, it was ploted to take him out, ''one less General''.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 12, 2015
I have always have this deep feeling within me that Christianity isn't real. Whenever spirituality is been discussed, i get so interested in such a way that makes me feel uncomfortable. I have always known the bible to be contradictory but whenever i bring up this issue, am been told to ask the holy spirit to guide me. however, talking about occult, magic, witchcraft etc always calm my soul making me feel peace and i keep wondering if i was a warlock in my pastlife. Honestly speaking, i have been researching about the occult from a tender age and have gather some pretty knowledge but the problem with me is practice. I join a psychic group on Facebook where i usually offer reading and am always accurate although i haven't train on that aspect. Am too lazy to stay and meditate but going through this thread, i have made a decision to finally know SELF. Right now, i want to forget all that i have read and start from basis, where do i begin? How do i open my 3 eye? Will i need to open my chakras before opening the 3 eye? As for breathing exercise and so on, it has been part of me cause am a singer and i usually do it to open up my vocal cords, should i skip the breathing exercise? @Mallin

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 12, 2015
Blastfinito:
Common sense has always told me d defect is nt completely a disadvantage. I would have gone off tangent if nt for d problem dt seems guiding me nt to miss d road. For instance, i told myself employers may nt want me due to my 70% ability to hear. So, i started a novel that wil push me to stardom despite being a technology graduate. When i sent d manuscript to a publishing firm, they marveled at my euphuistic craft.
U'll surely go places bro. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 12, 2015
shumuel:

Bro lets not go too deep, i said ''True christians'' not just christians, i just because some1 carries Bible and blow big grammer or quote the Holy book doesn't make s/he True, and besides sometimes a True Christian could later be lost and miss his/her way.

Forget all have said, let me just ask, how many of Jesus christ disciples died a simple good death ?
true Christians indeed.. And why has the so called disciples not been able to give the same account of christ on earth if really they where with him.? Why does their story differs from another?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 12, 2015
HenryDion:
I have always have this deep feeling within me that Christianity isn't real. Whenever spirituality is been discussed, i get so interested in such a way that makes me feel uncomfortable. I have always known the bible to be contradictory but whenever i bring up this issue, am been told to ask the holy spirit to guide me. however, talking about occult, magic, witchcraft etc always calm my soul making me feel peace and i keep wondering if i was a warlock in my pastlife. Honestly speaking, i have been researching about the occult from a tender age and have gather some pretty knowledge but the problem with me is practice. I join a psychic group on Facebook where i usually offer reading and am always accurate although i haven't train on that aspect. Am too lazy to stay and meditate but going through this thread, i have made a decision to finally know SELF. Right now, i want to forget all that i have read and start from basis, where do i begin? How do i open my 3 eye? Will i need to open my chakras before opening the 3 eye? As for breathing exercise and so on, it has been part of me cause am a singer and i usually do it to open up my vocal cords, should i skip the breathing exercise? @Mallin
3rd eye first before any other chakras.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 12, 2015
shumuel:

I heard & read they all died a bad death, John is not the only disciple.
Yes some didn't, Enoch, Elijah e.t.c but the Bible said the Blood of the saints would be requested from the Evil ones, did you think that plane crash was ordinary, no such is never ordinary, it was ploted to take him out, ''one less General''.
did u know these with the help of the holy spirit? If yes I will like to ask u questions from the Bible so the holy spirit can interpret for me if no then we all know you and your likes are bunch of morons.

Ask me any thing and I Will answer you correctly with the help of our creator, one true God, ruler of earth Satan/Enki

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 12, 2015
shumuel:

Thank you, may God Jehovah Bless you for that question.

All in and under heaven was created by God and by only God, except the god that taught him the mudra is Jehovah, Lol
Where's mudra practice stated in the Bible slowpoke?
So ur god after creating you didn't tell u there is power in the fingers? What a foolish god
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 6:34am On Jun 12, 2015
Mellin,
Can Nibiru help me with my snail farming?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 12, 2015
Bn

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 12, 2015
Blastfinito:
He didnt respond well to my position. He said all disciples died horrible death but there is no account of such in the bible or oral tradition. He said Munroes' death was a plot. And a powerful God that knows Munroe was a strong 'gospel general' couldn't preserve his life. Munroe kept me in christianity until his death. In many of his books I bought and read, Munroe unleashed that magic wand called mind power.
They are too quick to pinpoint something they feel they can argue or talked about, but when asked a serious questions they will turn their eyes away like say dem blind.. I will stop replying them anyway. Let em carry on. There are more serious pressing issue than them

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.