Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons (15300 Views)

6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) / Slim Girls Or Fat Girls Which Is Better On Bed / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by texanomaly(f): 4:30am On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

It goes in well enuff...its just the stress of having everything in ...cos I love deep penetration.

Yeah...I heard you the first 3 times. Do what ya gotta do guy.
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by reddbone(f): 4:33am On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

Lol... If only you had a diick... And I don't do guys...
hey u with the homo shiit not me. I'm all woman with two boys. Whats your proof? Lolzz..stop it
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by publicenemy(m): 4:34am On May 27, 2015
texanomaly:

Yeah...I heard you the first 3 times. Do what ya gotta do guy.
You probably re on the big side.
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by publicenemy(m): 4:36am On May 27, 2015
reddbone:
hey u with the homo shiit not me. I'm all woman with two boys. Whats your proof? Lolzz..stop it

Lol... Well I have non,just my word...
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by reddbone(f): 4:38am On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

Lol... Well I have non,just my word...
*eyez rolling back*
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by texanomaly(f): 4:40am On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

You probably re on the big side.

Nah...I'm between big and skinny. Not too big and not too skinny.

You brought this on yourself. All you had to do is say which you preferred, but no...you had to degrade big women while you were at it. angry
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by rudebouy: 4:46am On May 27, 2015
GbengaJimoh:

True talk! grin for fat chics u may end up fuccking and cuming in the laps unknowingly

Dats for guys with 4inches gun. U cant carry bazuka and fvck only laps. Na she go use her hand put am inside jare.

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by publicenemy(m): 4:51am On May 27, 2015
texanomaly:

Nah...I'm between big and skinny. Not too big and not too skinny.

You brought this on yourself. All you had to do is say which you preferred, but no...you had to degrade big women while you were at it. angry

I guess I will have to edit my post... Really didn't mean to.
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by texanomaly(f): 5:16am On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

I guess I will have to edit my post... Really didn't mean to.

Thanks
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by MrsChima(f): 5:29am On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

My member reaches....its just the process...and with big ladies...I am limited to some styles to get deep penetration...

I like big ladies but may not marry one...if I do marry one...there's gonna be a gym at home.

LMAO@home gym grin grin

Fat chicks don suffer! grin

I am not judging you but if a man can't dig doggy style then his dick is challenged. lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Nobody: 5:36am On May 27, 2015
A 5-7 (5'8") 120-150lb, or 6ft 160lb lady would be just fine
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by publicenemy(m): 6:30am On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO@home gym grin grin

Fat chicks don suffer! grin

I am not judging you but if a man can't dig doggy style then his dick is challenged. lipsrsealed

Doggy is cool...infact that and missionary are about the two I enjoy in big ladies...but too many ladies complain about the pain... big ladies seldom do though...and this is just one thing I like about them.when everything go in,they can absord it...but we can't fvck doggy for enternity.
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by MrsChima(f): 6:44am On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

Doggy is cool...infact that and missionary are about the two I enjoy in big ladies...but too many ladies complain about the pain... big ladies seldom do though...and this is just one thing I like about them.when everything go in,they can absord it...but we can't fvck doggy for enternity.

The pain? Are you rough? You have to be gwntle. Think of women as a flower and when you are rough on a flower it is destriyed.

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by publicenemy(m): 6:49am On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

The pain? Are you rough? You have to be gwntle. Think of women as a flower and when you are rough on a flower it is destriyed.

No am not... But sometimes the pleasure envelopes and puts me on the brink of it... But the doggy seems to be very delicate especially when going deep...and one has to be absolutely gentle...
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by prettyjo(f): 7:38am On May 27, 2015
reading funny comments from boys undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Assslayer: 7:48am On May 27, 2015
I love them big and yummie kiss Can't be hitting on bones angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by remsonik(f): 9:10am On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

My member reaches....its just the process...and with big ladies...I am limited to some styles to get deep penetration...

I like big ladies but may not marry one...if I do marry one...there's gonna be a gym at home.
I presume a guy like you will surely cheat on your woman. Why?
You love big ladies just for the fuvk. You love slim ladies cos you want a sweet lovemaking experience plus a good fuvk.
You can never be satisfied with your wife be it slim or fat!

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by publicenemy(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2015
remsonik:

I presume a guy like you will surely cheat on your woman. Why?
You love big ladies just for the fuvk. You love slim ladies cos you want a sweet lovemaking experience plus a good fuvk.
You can never be satisfied with your wife be it slim or fat!

I can't cheat... Not that I won't, I just can't...sex doesn't mean that much to me and as long as I have a lady I care about...other ladies are like men to me.
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by remsonik(f): 9:18am On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

I can't cheat... Not that I won't, I just can't...sex doesn't mean that much to me and as long as I have a lady I care about...other ladies are like men to me.
OK all the best. Chose wisely
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by U2ice(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2015
Curvy n big bt not as big as d 1 u av dia oo....
They av meaty pvssy one can chew grin
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by reddbone(f): 6:45am On May 29, 2015
U2ice:
Curvy n big bt not as big as d 1 u av dia oo....

They av meaty pvssy one can chew grin
so you like d coochie to be fat n plumpy?
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Nobody: 6:56am On May 29, 2015
publicenemy:

Yea nice one... I just like going deep. Real deep.

Shege badt guy!
U Suppose dey work for shell /chevron
become their chief driller grin grin grin
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by U2ice(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2015
reddbone:

Dats how I roll

Btw who likes it bony? undecided
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by czarr(m): 8:23am On May 29, 2015
I like dem all.......lol,I no get taste bring it on!
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by reddbone(f): 3:04pm On May 30, 2015
U2ice:

Dats how I roll

Btw who likes it bony? undecided
its seems as if most guys on this thread do. Lol that's funny
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 30, 2015
I love me some curvy thick chick and few fat chicks too, you know what they say the fatter the girl the bigger the puzzi. fat girls = very very wet kitty
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 30, 2015
reddbone:

*Pecks her* that was the real definition of the kind of puzzi I like most fat and plumpy is the best puzzi, I just can't forget her.
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

What pussy you have been fvcking where you feel the balls

LMAO@musclevpains. grin grin

He knows what he's typing its just that he couldn't describe it well, i haven't seen it but it feels like (a round side of a ball rubbing on your ish) its protruding from the depth of puzzi, and its like when you hit it slowly it feels like its pushing your D back a Lil bit.

about not penetrating fat chicks Hahahahahaha I no fit yan but on the real fat chicks don't handle deep penetration as well as slim or chicks, they usually complain.
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 30, 2015
czarr:
I like dem all.......lol,I no get taste bring it on!

Hahshahahahahahahahaha guy you are craaaaaazy well any healthy, neat pusi is a good pusi.
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by rollindollar(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2015
slim girls rocks,dat 1st pix na obesity o..lol..
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2015
No justice done to the girl u termed curvy, that a pot bellied babe. Talk about women like Lisa Ann, Maseratti, Jada Fire, Cherokee D Ass, then Omotola, Iyatrustee, and I tell u slim girls are. . . Ntorr
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by U2ice(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2015
reddbone:
its seems as if most guys on this thread do. Lol that's funny

Ehen...na em b sey guys on dis thread sabi beta tin b dat. So if dats u on ur dp, u get beta tin wink

Btw noticed u v nt bin onlineundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know You Satisfied Her In Bed / What makes a perfect relationship? / "Don't Rush Relationships Until You're Old Enough To Know What You Want In Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.