Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons (15297 Views)

6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) / Slim Girls Or Fat Girls Which Is Better On Bed / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Rilwayne001: 12:01am On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ashawo boy, na here you dey? grin grin

Asha what?, . undecided

Where do you expect to see me before? your house? undecided

Mznelly, is this maibiro your Bf
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Truckpusher(m): 12:02am On May 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Asha what?, . undecided

Mznelly, is this maibiro your Bf
Tah! mechi onu catapult gi there. angry

Ashawo in my language means a guy with swag. grin
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Rilwayne001: 12:10am On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tah! mechi onu catapult gi there. angry

Stop speaking in tongues mr. man, go and shave that bush around your mouth. Do you need cutlass to do it? I have one here. wink

Ashawo in my language means a guy with swag. grin

WTF! are you a member of the Pan troglodytes grin grin
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Nobody: 12:27am On May 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Asha what?, . undecided

Mzne.lly, is this maibiro your Bf

He's my evil twin brother undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Rilwayne001: 12:28am On May 27, 2015
MzNelly:

He's my evil twin brother undecided
Evil Okay then.
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by faith551(m): 1:32am On May 27, 2015
endowednicky:
Ahan OP,dis 1 don pass curvey na,dis is obesity!!!for dix kinda pix here,no 1 would go for curvy.
No wonder all d guys are going for slim girls,for their mind.*YIMU*

ifa hear say chubby girls no rule!!!tongue

Gotcha, chubby girls like u right.
U good to go tho
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by endowednicky(f): 1:40am On May 27, 2015
faith551:

Gotcha, chubby girls like u right. U good to go tho
yells o!!!

*cat walking outer thread*
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by endowednicky(f): 1:42am On May 27, 2015
faith551:

Gotcha, chubby girls like u right. U good to go tho
yells o!!!

*cat walking out of thread*
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by faith551(m): 1:43am On May 27, 2015
endowednicky:
yells o!!!

*cat walking outer thread*
Lol, were she going to?
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by endowednicky(f): 1:51am On May 27, 2015
faith551:

Lol, were she going to?
sleep ni undecided
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by faith551(m): 2:15am On May 27, 2015
endowednicky:
sleep ni undecided
K then nighty night
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by MrsChima(f): 2:26am On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:
I prefer slim girls...

1.They are easy to maneuver in bed...no stress.
But fat girls... After sex, muscles pains.

2. When fvcking slim girls you have full penetration... Every inch of ur diick goes in,so deep that ur cap can feel a little ball inside the pvssy.

But fat girls... You have her asss, her thighs pushing you back even as you try so hard to force ur diick inside.

3. Slim girls... Even in the dark,you can feel ur way to the hole.

But for Fat girls ... You have to push aside so much flesh when searching for the hole.

What pussy you have been fvcking where you feel the balls

LMAO@musclevpains. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by texanomaly(f): 2:40am On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:
I prefer slim girls...

1.They are easy to maneuver in bed...no stress.
But fat girls... After sex, muscles pains.

2. When fvcking slim girls you have full penetration... Every inch of ur diick goes in,so deep that ur cap can feel a little ball inside the pvssy.

But fat girls... You have her asss, her thighs pushing you back even as you try so hard to force ur diick inside.

3. Slim girls... Even in the dark,you can feel ur way to the hole.

But for Fat girls ... You have to push aside so much flesh when searching for the hole.

@ number 2

Maybe your member just no dey reach.
undecided
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by MrsChima(f): 3:04am On May 27, 2015
texanomaly:

@ number 2

undecided

I was thinking the same thing but said I don't feel like fighting tonight!
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by texanomaly(f): 3:12am On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Lol...I couldn't help myself. cheesy
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by publicenemy(m): 3:15am On May 27, 2015
texanomaly:

@ number 2
Maybe your member just no dey reach. undecided
Yea nice one... I just like going deep. Real deep.
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by publicenemy(m): 3:17am On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

What pussy you have been fvcking where you feel the balls
LMAO@musclevpains. grin grin
Lol... Trust me... Only a few guys with special diicks know.
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by MrsChima(f): 3:29am On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

There are no balls in a normal vagina. If you were referring to a cervix...it is not a ball nor shape like a ball.
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by MrsChima(f): 3:31am On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

Yea nice one... I just like going deep. Real deep.

I have never fixed a woman but I can only tell what the men told me...they said no matter how big or small a woman is...the puss doesn't change.

You just had some bad experience with some fat bishes.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by reddbone(f): 3:55am On May 27, 2015
Like Niki minaj said.... Fuuckk skinny bitchez
All big and curvy women come in different shapes and size. Skinny women are shaped too much like a man. Wtf... Most guys I've known from school, church, etc. said they love a woman with big hips n azz. They love thick women.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by MrsChima(f): 3:57am On May 27, 2015
reddbone:
Like Niki minaj said.... Bleep skinny bitchez

Damn. grin angry
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by reddbone(f): 4:08am On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

if you feel two balls while phuking then dude that's some gay homo shiit bro. U talking about a mangina not vagina...lolzz

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by publicenemy(m): 4:11am On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

I have never fixed a woman but I can only tell what the men told me...they said no matter how big or small a woman is...the puss doesn't change.

You just had some bad experience with some fat bishes.

No no no... I had no bad eexperience...its just that after sex they end up more satisfied than me... And the body pains afterwards makes me wonder if I will have to put up with it all my life with a big lady...and you know I have to keep being attracted to my wife all my life...fat ladies are hardly cute till old age.
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by reddbone(f): 4:13am On May 27, 2015
texanomaly:

@ number 2

undecided
lol
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by publicenemy(m): 4:14am On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

There are no balls in a normal vagina. If you were referring to a cervix...it is not a ball nor shape like a ball.

Well I really don't know if its the cervix or not cos I haven't really researched it...but I have felt it in some ladies and girl....you can only wish you had a diick....
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by MrsChima(f): 4:15am On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

No no no... I had no bad eexperience...its just that after sex they end up more satisfied than me... And the body pains afterwards makes me wonder if I will have to put up with it all my life with a big lady...and you know I have to keep being attracted to my wife all my life...fat ladies are hardly cute till old age.

Hmm. So you weren't pleased or had an expulsion?
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by publicenemy(m): 4:16am On May 27, 2015
reddbone:
if you feel two balls while phuking then dude that's some gay homo shiit bro. U talking about a mangina not vagina...lolzz

Lol... If only you had a diick... And I don't do guys...
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by MrsChima(f): 4:16am On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

Well I really don't know if its the cervix or not cos I haven't really researched it...but I have felt it in some ladies and girl....you can only wish you had a diick....

It was the cervix which is an opening to the uterus. I will just take your word for it. I like being a woman! wink
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by publicenemy(m): 4:19am On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Hmm. So you weren't pleased or had an expulsion?

I was pleased and satisfied but...as for me I can only give a fat lady good fvck, its adventurous... But my wife,its all about "making sweet love and having good fvcks as well"...can't have both with a fat lady.
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by publicenemy(m): 4:22am On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

It was the cervix which is an opening to the uterus. I will just take your word for it. I like being a woman! wink

Lol...you've got to be... wink
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by publicenemy(m): 4:26am On May 27, 2015
texanomaly:

@ number 2

undecided

It goes in well enuff...its just the stress of having everything in ...cos I love deep penetration.
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by publicenemy(m): 4:30am On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

My member reaches....its just the process...and with big ladies...I am limited to some styles to get deep penetration...

I like big ladies but may not marry one...if I do marry one...there's gonna be a gym at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know You Satisfied Her In Bed / What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. / I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.