Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men (1699 Views)

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by larrymoore(m): 6:36pm On May 26, 2015
Dear ladies, please do yourself a favor and avoid these 10 guys like the plague: 

Mr. Not That Into You 

I don’t know what it is about this guy, but let me warn you- he’s addicting. There’s just something about the “unknown” (does he like me, or not?) that keeps you guessing and coming back for more. You can recognize him in that he knows how to talk the talk, but his actions never seem to follow-suit. But the biggest problem with this kind of guy is that he’s using you for as long as you’ll stick around. So do yourself a favor and don’t stick around. 

Mr. On Again & Off Again 

This guy will do anything to get you to stay on his roller-coaster ride of up and down emotions. One moment you’re “the one” and the next moment he’s confused, confined, and non-committal. What you need to know about this guy is that this isn’t a “phase”, it’s a glimpse of the rest of your life. Talk about some serious nausea. Time to get off the rollercoaster- or better yet- never get on. 

Mr. Out of Sight Out of Mind 

This guy is sweet, charming, flirtatious, and basically everything you imagined him to be, while you’re around. But when you’re not around? Well, he’ll be that same sweet, charming, and flirtatious guy with the next girl. For him, it’s not about commitment, it’s about the moment. That’s definitely not a guy you can trust. Ever. 

Mr. Keepin’ My Options Open 
Oh yeah, he says he’s interested. He might even tell you he’s in love. But then why can’t he let go of his past? Why do you find yourself worried about who else he’s interacting with, and how he’s interacting with them? With the right guy there are no options- there are only relationships. And healthy relationships can only develop and progress when the focus is on one person at a time. 

Mr. Let’s Get Physical, Physical 

The thing that makes me crazy about Mr. Physical is that he’s SO OBVIOUS…yet so charming. He makes you think that he’s really into you- when all the while his primary focus is on what he can get from you. But even with his obvious advances and fixation on the physical, you’ll find yourself making excuses, giving more and more of yourself until it’s too late. Recognize him quick, and once you do, make a quick break. Don’t get stuck in the physical, because healthy relationships are built on so much more than this. 

Mr. Sorta Spiritual 

This is the nice guy most girls would fall for. He let’s you choose everything because he wants whatever makes you happy…even when it comes to your spiritual life. He may go to church on Sundays, have good morals, and even say the right things. But deep down, he’s only sort-of spiritual. His life has hints of Jesus (or so you tell yourself), instead of being DEFINED by Jesus.Don’t just settle for a God-fearing man, look for a Jesus-loving man. 

Mr. I Don’t Wanna Grow Up 
This guy will make you feel more like his mom than his girl. He’ll have you taking care of him before you even know what hit you. And you’ll like it, because it will make you feel important. But what you don’t realize is that a relationship with this guy is sure to be one-sided. So until he’s ready to put down the video games, pay his own bills, and do his own laundry…it’s time to move on to bigger…and “more mature” things- no matter how hot he is. You deserve a partner- not someone who needs a parent. 

Mr. All About Me 

He may or may not be the kind of guy who’s obsessed with his looks- but one thing is for sure, he’s obsessed with himself. He has all the answers and wants to date a girl who will just nod her head and smile. He doesn’t care what you want, or even who you are, because he makes all the choices and his preferences always trump yours. Stay far away from this guy, and look for a man who is marked by humility and selflessness…because only that kind of man can love you like you deserve to be loved. 

Mr. Track-Record 

You know all about his history. In fact, this guy has quite a reputation with the ladies. So why on earth did you convince yourself that things would be different with you? This guy will leave you with a broken-heart- just like he left the string of girls before you. Come to terms with the reality that you can’t change him with your love…or with anything else for that matter. Instead, find someone who you can love for who they are– not for what you hope them to be. 

Mr. White Lies 

A relationship built without honesty, is really no relationship at all. I don’t care if he’s lying about his age, his past, his family, or the color of his car….a lie, is a lie, is a lie. But most importantly, early on in a relationship it’s a big red flag. This guy is marked by a pattern of dishonesty and little white lies. Lies about things that might not even matter. But what matters is the habits that are being formed, and the facade that’s being maintained. A man who has nothing to hide becomes a safe place in which a woman can hide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by buygala(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2015
ok

Another list on what not to marry sad

Still waiting for a list on what steps to take to prepare oneself for the eventuality of marriage, thus making oneself worthy of the perfect spouse one desires smiley

1 Like

Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by agarawu23(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2015
all the ladies your attention is needed here
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by vizkiz: 6:40pm On May 26, 2015
Mr spending more time on Nairaland opening dumb threads and making useless comments rather than going out into the read world and make money? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by boynigeria(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2015
who cares
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by candycrushsoda: 6:42pm On May 26, 2015
Many women r guilty of these too. They just need to hook up with such men grin
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by Tapout(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
candycrushsoda:
Many women r guilty of these too. They just need to hook up with such men grin

lol...disaster awaiting manifestation...

hilarious moniker n dp tho... grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by buygala(m): 6:53pm On May 26, 2015
vizkiz:
Mr spending more time on Nairaland opening dumb threads and making useless comments rather than going out into the read world and make money? undecided
And you that is in the real world making money, had enough time to promptly reply a lazy man's 'dumb' thread undecided

It seems the witches in your village have so crippled your hustle, that you are now one of the many 'busy doing nothing' fellows roaming this country angry
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by vizkiz: 7:10pm On May 26, 2015
buygala:

And you that is in the real world making money, had enough time to promptly reply a lazy man's 'dumb' thread undecided

It seems the witches in your village have so crippled your hustle, that you are now one of the many 'busy doing nothing' fellows roaming this country angry

believe me, I don't have enough battery on my phone to start arguing with you! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by publicenemy(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2015
As long as the money is there Nigerian ladies have no problem with ur list...

A Nigerian lady will marry a man living abroad and for years she will be here in nigeria... As long as the money is coming..
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 26, 2015
Guy poster!

You deserve a medal for this write-up.

You are a dying breed.....
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by McEwen(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2015
Kingtom see ya life grin
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by KingTom(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2015
McEwen:
Ki ngtom see ya life grin
I'm guilty of all those things except the Mr. I don't wanna grow up grin
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by tosyne2much(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2015
Thank God I don't fall in any of the categories cheesy
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by Jayjay0(m): 7:57pm On May 26, 2015
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by IceSplash(f): 8:00pm On May 26, 2015
ok
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by McEwen(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
I'm guilty of all those things except the Mr. I don't wanna grow up grin
Foooool! grin
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 26, 2015
shocked shocked

Thanks grin grin grin
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by KingTom(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2015
McEwen:
Foooool! grin
grin grin grin No be lie na grin
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by MrDojo(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2015
Mr out of sight out of Mind..... smiley a whole category dedicated to me......
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by BreezyRita(f): 8:58pm On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thank God I don't fall in any of the categories cheesy

Iffahear!!

BTW, nice write up op!
Lol @ Mr Sorta Spiritual. These ones are the 'church Mr.s'. They say one thing and do the opposite.
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by Stanleyafam(m): 9:03pm On May 26, 2015
Na all this list dey mk girls marry late
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 26, 2015
vizkiz:

and also the type that can not spell REAL correctly... Damn!
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by tosyne2much(m): 10:29pm On May 26, 2015
BreezyRita:

Iffahear!!

BTW, nice write up op!
Lol @ Mr Sorta Spiritual. These ones are the 'church Mr.s'. They say one thing and do the opposite.
Are you in any way doubting my quality as a husband material ? cheesy
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by Minet16(m): 11:42pm On May 26, 2015
g
Re: LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men by Flashh: 12:55am On May 31, 2015
Xiadnat:
Guy poster!

You deserve a medal for this write-up.

You are a dying breed.....
You people (ladies) should keep deceiving yourselves!

@(op) i am not bias... But this your thread doesn't make any sense.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Your Relationship Status? / .. / As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.