Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? (1698 Views)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend / Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Tunchi101(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
As for me, I happen to be the jealous type. I really doubt it if allow my future wifey work a white collar job.

What about you guys?

Ladies, would you allow your hubby stop you from working a white collar job?
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by boboLIL(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cos u r jealous u won't allow ur wife to expand ur wealth? Oya naa.... Make her a house wife then....
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by MzPecs(f): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
If he's gonna establish something else for me then i'm cool.. cool
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Tunchi101(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
boboLIL:
Cos u r jealousy u won't allow ur wife to expand ur wealth? Oya naa.... Make her a house wife then....
didn't you see the part about me establishing her?
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Cutehector(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
I'd like to marry a woman who excels in her career..
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
I love career women.
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by StefanSalvatore: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
As long as she likes it n she doesn't allow it 2 come in between our union no problem
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by sinaj(f): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
boboLIL:
Cos u r jealousy u won't allow ur wife to expand ur wealth? Oya naa.... Make her a house wife then....
read ur post again nd modify ur gbagaun
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Tunchi101(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
I'd like to marry a woman who excels in her career..
that's if you fall in love with one
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Tunchi101(m): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
Maiconyoung:
I love career women.
Why if I may ask
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Cutehector(m): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tunchi101:
that's if you fall in love with one
enemy of progress....
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Tunchi101(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
sinaj:
u for over look that one na cheesy its d season of love after all grin lol
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Tunchi101(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
enemy of progress....
Bro, but why? I never said you wouldn't fall in love with a successful one but it's funny d way the heart works when it comes to love
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by boboLIL(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
sinaj:
ezigbo mmadu
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by boboLIL(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tunchi101:
didn't you see the part about me establishing her?
then establish her na ,,, don't tell me u don't knw wat to do...
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Tallesty1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Career woman is cool nah, nah bossy career women and end time half baked feminists be the wahala.
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by sinaj(f): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
boboLIL:
ezigbo mmadu
nwanne Ndi otu idi cool
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by boboLIL(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
sinaj:
nwanne Ndi otu idi cool
ari mu mma,, gikwanu?
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by EzePromoe: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
If you are not willing to date or marry a working class lady then you shouldn't complain when she demands heaven and earth from you.
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
All of my aspirations, efforts and goals in life is primarily because I want to be sth in life independent of a man. To command respect,be a role model to my kids and society.. It's not simply about the money. There's no way I'm going to marry a man who says I shouldn't work because he intends to establish me.

I love the corporate world!

1 Like

Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Tunchi101(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:
All of my aspirations, efforts and goals in life is primarily because I want to be sth in life independent of a man. To command respect,be a role model to my kids and society.. It's not simply about the money. There's no way I'm going to marry a man who says I shouldn't work because he intends to establish me.

I love the corporate world!
Nicely said but don't forget that live sometimes makes people do things they never thought they would.
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tunchi101:
Why if I may ask
It my own choice of woman, i wan2 help her actualise her dreams as a person nd make her feel fulfild, bt u must love ur family too
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tunchi101:
Nicely said but don't forget that live sometimes makes people do things they never thought they would.

Yea.. I know.
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tunchi101:
As for me, I happen to be the jealous type. I really doubt it if allow my future wifey work a white collar job.

What about you guys?

Ladies, would you allow your hubby stop you from working a white collar job?

Can you see o? This is why I am a troublemaker
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Tunchi101(m): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
daretodiffer:

Can you see o? This is why I am a troublemaker
what have I said dat would initiate trouble??
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tunchi101:
what have I said dat would initiate trouble??
How can you plan to limit another human being because of your own psychological problem?

Do you really think that would stop her from cheating or getting hit on? What will you do if men still come after her? Put her in purdah? How on earth would a sane and confident woman respect and adore a man with trust issues?

You will find your type of woman sha
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Tunchi101(m): 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
daretodiffer:

How can you plan to limit another human being because of your own psychological problem?

Do you really think that would stop her from cheating or getting hit on? What will you do if men still come after her? Put her in purdah? How on earth would a sane and confident woman respect and adore a man with trust issues?

You will find your type of woman sha
easy ehnn.. I never said I was going to stop her if it's what she really wants. All I said is dat I doubt it. Who I'm I to limit a human? It's a free world after all
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tunchi101:
easy ehnn.. I never said I was going to stop her if it's what she really wants. All I said is dat I doubt it. Who I'm I to limit a human? It's a free world after all

Doubt?

Your are already thinking about it

Small thing now.... You start feeling uneasy... You start with the usual false allegations
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Tunchi101(m): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
daretodiffer:

Doubt?

Your are already thinking about it

Small thing now.... You start feeling uneasy... You start with the usual false allegations
I happen to be a very liberal person.

White collar job isn't my first choice ;dat doesn't mean I won't subscribe to it if it's what she desires
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tunchi101:
I happen to be a very liberal person.

White collar job isn't my first choice ;dat doesn't mean I won't subscribe to it if it's what she desires

Okay

You are still going to have issues with it

All I want you to know if that you can't stop her from cheating.
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Tunchi101(m): 12:14am On Dec 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Okay

You are still going to have issues with it

All I want you to know if that you can't stop her from cheating.
like I said, it's a free world. Two can play d game grin
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 27, 2015
I didn't go to school to get stuffed in the house like God knows what

(1) (2) (Reply)

(VIDEO) A Man Touches 100 Women Boob / Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? / She Kissed It,then This Happened(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.