Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) (26116 Views)

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / 2019: Presidential Nomination Forms To Cost N10million / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by NewNigeriaMind: 8:34am On May 27, 2015
chuna1985:
By the end of the project, Lagos debt will climb to 800 billion naira...

You ignorance is epic grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Jobneeded12: 8:34am On May 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
That will happen in fact it will expand to Warri in the long run as soon as there is peace and also to Accra . Capital is the main constraint . Lagos will be an economic hub not limited to Nigeria. The thought of the future gives me a violent erectioon grin and the thought of the haterrs makes me explode grin

As in lagos will be the west african hub we will link to rivers, kaduna and Abuja
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by omonnakoda: 8:36am On May 27, 2015
Jobneeded12:

As in lagos will be the west african hub we will link to rivers, kaduna and Abuja
To be honest with You I believe Ogun State has a brighter future than Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by NewNigeriaMind: 8:37am On May 27, 2015
micktoxin:

Why? What did they do in those days, to warrant such a comment from you? I mean, millions of people were killed, children lost their parents.. etc You know that right?
Please educate me on what they did in those days to deserve such a comment..
Your comment is by far the worst I have ever read on Nl. This is similar to taunting jews over holocaust.

Stop comparing apples and oranges.

The Jews didn't declare war on any country, war was declared on them.

The Igbo declared war of succession against the Nigeria state, based on the assumption it can conquer the Nigeria state. The coward ojukwu even plan to conquer lagos until he was sent back at ore.

Those that fail to learn from history will repeat the same mistakes

6 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by sinizia: 8:37am On May 27, 2015
Dollyak:

How can we relate it to the topic at hand? There is a growing backlash from Yorubas which can be partly blamed on Igbos recent aggression.
Your message isn't helping.

How do you even reason, Dolly? Someone made a comment you felt is aggressive to your tribe and suddenly he or she's Igbo? So only Igbos say unfair things about the Yorubas?
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by truefact: 8:38am On May 27, 2015
Bluffly:

You senses is inside your anus, hence you lack wisdom. Your tribe is just characterized by the same characteristics of South Sudanese and every indications points to that fact that your tribe will even be more worst in terms of what they are currently experiencing. You and your tribe lack wisdom hence your predicaments. In fact, you lack understanding and are very dumb as a foot stool. I pity your generation yet unborn if this your mentality fails to change.
Cowards only rant....Always remember Zik convinced Awo into Nigeria because he has no mind of his own...cowards accept anything. ...Always remember that Gowon kept Awo in Nigeria because he has no choice of his own... A man is someone who has believe and fight for it....what is the believe of the yorubas. ..Always remember if igbos secede...Yorubas will secede. ..that is a true coward who has no mind of his own
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 27, 2015
Jobneeded12:

Thank you no tribe can compete with yoruba I don't understand why Igbos need to see us as competing lol Beyoncé (yoruba) no dey compete with SOLANGE( igbo)
@bolded..Please, leave the chest beating for the ibos. Each tribe has its own strength and weakness and we complement ourseves one way or the other. Stop the dick comparison except you're an ibo guy, then I can understand.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 27, 2015
The guy is praying for his tribe (Yoruba), that does not make him tribalistic. He did not insult or even mention any other tribe.

Dollyak:

Yorubas were never this tribalistic, what happened? Yorubas are one of the most friendly and accommodating people in Africa. Some of the comments here is now making me think otherwise. My dad and most peoole I know are not like this. I hope they are not the odd one.
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by truefact: 8:42am On May 27, 2015
Jobneeded12:

Coward igbo declsre your BIAFRA or shut up lol your afraid abi
I swear Awolowo would have done worse dirty trine
Cowards only rant....Always remember Zik convinced Awo into Nigeria because he has no mind of his own...cowards accept anything. ...Always remember that Gowon kept Awo in Nigeria because he has no choice of his own... A man is someone who has believe and fight for it....what is the believe of the yorubas. ..Always remember if igbos secede...Yorubas will secede. ..that is a true coward who has no mind of his own
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by NewNigeriaMind: 8:42am On May 27, 2015
CSTR2:
Awolowo reneged from an agreement, you moronn.
If he couldn't understand the reason why ojukwu had to come all the way to ore then maybe his intelligence is overestimated.
Btw, you can't forge a new path with people who are no longer interested.
Forge your own path.

Please which agreement is that....

Care to educate us

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Jobneeded12: 8:42am On May 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
To be honest with You I believe Ogun State has a brighter future than Lagos.

Both states will merge
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Jobneeded12: 8:44am On May 27, 2015
truefact:

Lool real coward is killing your people and running away diplomacy is learning to work eith people as you just stated Awolowo was a great diplomat hence 3 million of his people were not killed
Was it not the same Azikwe that wanted to stay in Nigeria that got his people killed
Igbos are coward BIAFRA only exist on your lips nothing more
I dare you to declsre it this time around or shut up and hide in cowardice for life

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by omonnakoda: 8:44am On May 27, 2015
Bluffly:

You senses is inside your anus, hence you lack wisdom. Your tribe is just characterized by the same characteristics of South Sudanese and every indications points to that fact that your tribe will even be more worst in terms of what they are currently experiencing. You and your tribe lack wisdom hence your predicaments. In fact, you lack understanding and are very dumb as a foot stool. I pity your generation yet unborn if this your mentality fails to change.
Please ignore childish remarks and focus on the thread and giant strides the SW is making. Just REFUSE to play with bitter people

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by OkutaNla: 8:45am On May 27, 2015
@ micktoxin: hope you noticed that my initial response to your question about Awo was later edited/updated to address in his true position on the starvation policy during the civil war and the £20 controversy? If you didn't you might want to revisit that post for further details.
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Jobneeded12: 8:45am On May 27, 2015
harde2lah:

@bolded..Please, leave the chest beating for the ibos. Each tribe has its own strength and weakness and we complement ourseves one way or the other. Stop the dick comparison except you're an ibo guy, then I can understand.

True jare
Let me calm down it's just irritating aggressions I get from them

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by omonnakoda: 8:46am On May 27, 2015
Jobneeded12:

Lool real coward is killing your people and running away diplomacy is learning to work eith people as you just stated Awolowo was a great diplomat hence 3 million of his people were not killed
Was it not the same Azikwe that wanted to stay in Nigeria that got his people killed
Igbos are coward BIAFRA only exist on your lips nothing more
I dare you to declsre it this time around or shut up and hide in cowardice for life
Ignore foolish people nothing pains them more.
Pretty soon We will have a network of trains connecting the entire SW and neighbouring countries. Imagine the economic boom

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by omonnakoda: 8:48am On May 27, 2015
Jobneeded12:

Both states will merge
if not politically certainly economically

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by GodMode: 8:49am On May 27, 2015
Jobneeded12:

You forgot ondo
Lagos-Ogun-Ondo-Oyo will be leading the nation

That's one of the issues with yoruba leaders..

There's oil in ondo, gold in oyo and osun...

OBJ was president for 8 years.. All he had to do was channel Nigeria's resources to mine oil and gold...

Instead, he was busy attacking other yoruba governors that were not PDP.

He is still attacking other Yoruba till date.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Setaje(f): 8:49am On May 27, 2015
I just really pray that the next four years, all south west Governors will use it to their advantage and create massive developmental projects. From lagos to Ekiti. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by omonnakoda: 8:50am On May 27, 2015
I see trains bring in fruits and vegetables from Osun and huge processing plants in Ogun. We shall be exporting to Ghana Cote d'Ivoire Angola and worldwide. These are exciting times to be Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Jobneeded12: 8:51am On May 27, 2015
OkutaNla:
@ micktoxin: hope you noticed that my initial response to your question about Awo was later edited/updated to address in his true position on the starvation policy during the civil war and the £20 controversy? If you didn't you might want to revisit that post for further details.

Awolowo even made a mistake by giving them £20 and theee assets, he could have passed all thete houses to yoruba people like Ijaw did, at least it will justify the level of hate he gets , they just envy him cause of his leadership skills and achivement.
Azikwe couldn't achive that rather was a slave to North and later west

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by omonnakoda: 8:51am On May 27, 2015
A shipbuilding yard in Lagos,another seaport in Lagos and things are taking shape
an International airport in Ogun State with Rapid rail links will reduce the need to travel to Lagos for international flights will complete the picture.

Great to have visionary leaders

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Jobneeded12: 8:52am On May 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
Ignore foolish people nothing pains them more.
Pretty soon We will have a network of trains connecting the entire SW and neighbouring countries. Imagine the economic boom

They will just die of Heart attack by the time we add Kwara and yoruba Kogi to the plan they will cry and wonder why they have never had it so good
We have made cars
We build machines
We are going to space soon

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
The project itself will generate DIRECT income in perpetuity which shall be incremental. It shall also increase the capacity to generate revenue from a more productive economy.

Regarding the debt claim what is the source of that claim ? Is the project to be funded by Lagos State exclusively?

U seem not to understand my point. In Nigeria, They keep borrowing to build stuffs n at the end of the whole thing, debts keep increasing...

Lagos debt has never come down, It keeps rising towards eternity.
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Jobneeded12: 8:53am On May 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
A shipbuilding yard in Lagos,another seaport in Lagos and an International airport in Ogun State with Rapid rail links will reduce the need to travel to Lagos for international flights

Also cargo airport in Ogun state will serve industry there's

Do you knwo odua investment is about to launch another major airline chai great yoruba land I hail

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by bayulll01(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2015
micktoxin:

From your comment I can easily tell you have a mental capacity of a 14 years old. Go and get a good education to help your poor comprehension skills.
An intelligent man would've known I didn't know much about what happened. If truly, Awolowo had killed those people out of selfishness or greed then it is only right I view him in a bad light. Thank God he didn't and he still remains the greatest leader Africa had ever seen. I doubt you are educated enough to appreciate his vision either. So run along young man.

Useless mofo maybe you were drinking when you typed those poo over there,read your comment again and see who is mentally deranged between u and me,olodo
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by omonnakoda: 8:53am On May 27, 2015
Jobneeded12:

Awolowo even made a mistake by giving them £20 and theee assets, he could have passed all thete houses to yoruba people like Ijaw did, at least it will justify the level of hate he gets , they just envy him cause of his leadership skills and achivement.
Azikwe couldn't achive that rather was a slave to North and later west
Ignore them please.

Let us plan our glorious future grin
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by bogolobango(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2015
Ose jaree
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by mamaafrik(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2015
paabakp:
It is sad to see alot of people fighting for a cause they know nothing about.
One question for the Biafra fanatics is should Awolowo wait for the SE then to enter his region before facing them head on? Because if we actually read our history books which most of us don't, we would know that Biafrans actually took another region (mid western region) which does not belong to then during the war and were virtually at the door step of the western region (Ore) heading for Lagos the then capital of Nigeria. This is when and where Awolowo mobilized soldiers to defend his territory and unavoidably joined the war.

Finally, the war is over we shud come together and forge a new path ahead together. The enemies of our country is out there and within us. They are always looking for aw to divide us and also loot our country dry. The same method they have been using for years.
you couldnt have said it better bro.,the funny thing is that most of them dont even have a good account of the war.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Jobneeded12: 8:54am On May 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
I see trains bring in fruits and vegetables from Osun and huge processing plants in Ogun. We shall be exporting to Ghana Cote d'Ivoire Angola and worldwide. These are exciting times to be Yoruba

I see ekiti as research centres

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by GodMode: 8:54am On May 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
That will happen in fact it will expand to Warri in the long run as soon as there is peace and also to Accra . Capital is the main constraint . Lagos will be an economic hub not limited to Nigeria. The thought of the future gives me a violent erectioon grin and the thought of the haterrs makes me explode grin

tolexy007:
y can't dey extend it to ondo state? southwest is developing but I tink is only Lagos and Ogun state are d only beneficial..Akure too needs railway

There's Oil in Ondo, Gold in Oyo and Osun.. If OBJ had used his position as president then, to mine Oil and Gold the SW will be far ahead.

He was busy fighting his own people.

Right now, Tinubu and osinbajo should channel what they can to Yorubaland and develop it...
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by micktoxin(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2015
OkutaNla:
I surely did. Hopefully all the tribalist on Nl can give it a read.
Thanks again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election / MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN / Comfort Melaye: Chapel Built & Named After Dino Melaye's Mum Dedicated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.