Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) (26131 Views)

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / 2019: Presidential Nomination Forms To Cost N10million / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by omonnakoda: 8:55am On May 27, 2015
Jobneeded12:

Also cargo airport in Ogun state will serve industry there's

Do you knwo odua investment is about to launch another major airline chai great yoruba land I hail
Chai!! Yoruba Peeps again!!

I think we need to explore more border crossings through Ogun and Oyo state by rail and road to boost trade with Benin Republic and beyond

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Jobneeded12: 8:55am On May 27, 2015
GodMode:

That's one of the issues with yoruba leaders..

There's oil in ondo, gold in oyo and osun...

OBJ was president for 8 years.. All he had to do was channel Nigeria's resources to mine oil and gold...

Instead, he was busy attacking other yoruba governors that were not PDP.

He is still attacking other Yoruba till date.
Leave the old man, don't let him Tap the resources yet lets the country sign resource control so we will enjoy it like we enjoyed cocoa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by babeface3: 8:56am On May 27, 2015
Can metro work without steady power. Hope someone is not starting an inpending disastar. First thing first . Nigeria is the most ridiculous place I have ever seen

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Jobneeded12: 8:56am On May 27, 2015
Please don't forget Kwara and yoruba Kogi in your plan o

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by omonnakoda: 8:58am On May 27, 2015
If it becomes possible to travel to Victoria Island in One hour from Ibadan reliably I can see an exodus and decentralization

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by micktoxin(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2015
bayulll01:

Useless mofo maybe you were drinking when you typed those poo over there,read your comment again and see who is mentally deranged between u and me,olodo
Olodo got a first class and did his DPhil in one of the best universities in the world. In addition, he is a manager of a world renowned firm. I laugh at your stupidity.
Don't ever quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by GodMode: 8:59am On May 27, 2015
Jobneeded12:

Leave the old man, don't let him Tap the resources yet lets the country sign resource control so we will enjoy it like we enjoyed cocoa

OBJ's time is long gone..

Yoruba needs to develop its rural areas. Build and maintain roads...

Develop the mining and agriculture sectors in the SW..

Yoruba won't even need the federal govt positions anymore..

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by omonnakoda: 9:00am On May 27, 2015
Jobneeded12:
Please don't forget Kwara and yoruba Kogi in your plan o
Yes Kwara is agriculturally crucial and will be a gateway with the North too all the way up to Sokoto and Niger. We must always think beyond Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by omonnakoda: 9:01am On May 27, 2015
chuna1985:

U seem not to understand my point. In Nigeria, They keep borrowing to build stuffs n at the end of the whole thing, debts keep increasing...

Lagos debt has never come down, It keeps rising towards eternity.
I do not understand your point,you are right
Do you understand my point though? : The SW is set to become an economic powerhouse in the next 15 years

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Nobody: 9:03am On May 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
Do you understand my point though? : The SW is set to become an economic powerhouse in the next 15 years

Lol.
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by omonnakoda: 9:05am On May 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Lol.
grin
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Jobneeded12: 9:05am On May 27, 2015
God has positioned yorubas to shine
Look at our geograpical location we are the gateway to west Africa

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by bogolobango(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2015
grin this is what baffles me most about igbos let them leave our land alone nd go build thier also after all they have thier region something igbos dont understand about lagos is how could a state like lagos which is the smallest is nigeria with such infrastructures development, industrious etc lagos is really giving them a bigtime headache thats why they say its a no mans land

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by omonnakoda: 9:09am On May 27, 2015
bogolobango:
grin this is what baffles me most about igbos let them leave our land alone nd go build thier also after all they have thier region something igbos dont understand about lagos is how could a state like lagos which is the smallest is nigeria with such infrastructures development, industrious etc lagos is really giving them a bigtime headache thats why they say its a no mans land
Abeg leave Eboe matter.Why the Obsession? Let us discuss the thread

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by bayulll01(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2015
micktoxin:

Olodo got a first class and did his DPhil in one of the best universities in the world. In addition, he is a manager of a world renowned firm. I laugh at your stupidity.
Don't ever quote me again.

You see NLnder this useless mofo is suffering from what I called chronic low esteem,no one cares if you have 4 Phd,you talk like a slowpoke,so pathetic you are a silly goat,with ur pHd what have u done to your life,what have you done to your people,what have you done to your communities,what have you invented,what value have you added to your families,useless mofo
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by 7lives: 9:12am On May 27, 2015
truefact:
.why are yorubas afraid of being their own? Yorubas claim to be progressive and sophisticated, they claim to love each other, yet they coward enough not want to be on their own and have the most wonderful country in Africa..
Yorubas if you are all the goodies you claim to be, I bet you will be the one fighting for secession

Yoruba learn to stand on your own after all you could have been the first Africans to have independence. ..you claim to be first in every thing. ...at least you can be the first to secede and have a progressive country

Frustrated skunk, Yoruba wants out of Nigeria.
But Yoruba will not fight any senseless war to leave Nigeria, have you heard of " intellectual warfare?, war of ideas and development?, Yoruba have been defeating others since the days of Alafin, or have you not heard of Oyo the pace setter.
Our fore fathers are not fools so how can we ever be?, Bring your war and watch us crush it but we will never start any war.
For every of your head aches we have a solution.
We read you like a book, play you like a game, head or tail you must loose, we are invincible, we are unbeatable, we are Yoruba.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Mexyz(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2015
superstar1:

Amen oooooo.

Some clowns will now be telling us how they left their land to build another man's land.
Bros sorry to say this but you are an idiot for your last sentence.
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by ohenhen1: 9:14am On May 27, 2015
How can I invest. That is a serious money maker?
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by micktoxin(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2015
OkutaNla:

Hope you now understand the true picture of what transpired and can see through the lies some disgruntled elements are spreading about Awo.
Just saw this. Yeah I can, Indeed. Really proud to be a Yoruba, what we stand for, our history and many more.
I am hoping another Awolowo will surface from Yoruba. Some of the visions he had was way ahead of his time.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Jobneeded12: 9:18am On May 27, 2015
omonnakoda:

It's already the powerhouse
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Jobneeded12: 9:20am On May 27, 2015
7lives:

Frustrated skunk, Yoruba wants out of Nigeria.
But Yoruba will not fight any senseless war to leave Nigeria, have you heard of " intellectual warfare?, war of ideas and development?, Yoruba have been defeating others since the days of Alafin, or have you not heard of Oyo the pace setter.
Our fore fathers are not fools so how can we ever be?, Bring your war and watch us crush it but we will never start any war.
For every of your head aches we have a solution.
We read you like a book, play you like a game, head or tail you must loose, we are invincible, we are unbeatable, we are Yoruba.
Thank you unlike igbo tribe that has been defeated by all tribes hausa Fulani Kabiru, Ijaw , urhobo and ofcousrr the "coward" yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by omonnakoda: 9:20am On May 27, 2015
Jobneeded12:

It's already the powerhouse
For Nigeria but I am thinking Africa now.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Jobneeded12: 9:26am On May 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
Yes Kwara is agriculturally crucial and will be a gateway with the North too all the way up to Sokoto and Niger. We must always think beyond Nigeria

You get it we will build an economic nation within nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by 7lives: 9:37am On May 27, 2015
micktoxin:

Why? What did they do in those days, to warrant such a comment from you? I mean, millions of people were killed, children lost their parents.. etc You know that right?
Please educate me on what they did in those days to deserve such a comment..
Your comment is by far the worst I have ever read on Nl. This is similar to taunting jews over holocaust.

The barbarians or should I say cannibals want to lord themselves over others by annexing other people's lands, had they succeed the whole southern Nigeria would have become the colony of Biafra thank God for Awolowo reading and understanding their plan and foiled it.
This same agenda that Nnamdi Azikiwe pursued to become the premier of south west that failed and he started screaming tribalism, is also what Ojukwu pursued and failed hence the hatred for Awolowo and of late Tinubu.
Biafrans or whatever they called themselves are land grabbers, arrogant barbarians who look down on other peoples way of lives as stupid and so must be subservient to Biafra, pure expansionism, wickedness.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by micktoxin(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2015
bayulll01:

You see NLnder this useless mofo is suffering from what I called chronic low esteem,no one cares if you have 4 Phd,you talk like a slowpoke,so pathetic you are a silly goat,with ur pHd what have u done to your life,what have you done to your people,what have you done to your communities,what have you invented,what value have you added to your families,useless mofo
In the real world, I wouldn't have the time for your type. With my achievements couple with some of my contributions to Nigeria and Africa, I consider it stupid to divulge further in my business.
Edit: The fact you even asked those questions made me smile.
Go and worry about your life and stop questioning someone enjoying everything life has to offer.
If you quote me again, you will be making a fool of your self esteem, which I will rightly ignore.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by D1Wonder(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2015
interesting! $2.5 billion dollars for how many kilometres of rail, what type of rail system, what type of trains on top? is this a brand new rail or its going to be on existing line? There are more questions to ask...who are the major contractors, financiers etc. its unfortunately that Nairalanders are not calling people to accountability before the project commences. We just take news hook, line and sinker and complain later.....I siddon look o
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by micktoxin(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2015
7lives:

The barbarians or should I say cannibals want to lord themselves over others by annexing other people's lands, had they succeed the whole southern Nigeria would have become the colony of Biafra thank God for Awolowo reading and understanding their plan and foiled it.
This same agenda that Nnamdi Azikiwe pursued to become the premier of south west that failed and he started screaming tribalism, is also what Ojukwu pursued and failed hence the hatred for Awolowo and of late Tinubu.
Biafrans or whatever they called themselves are land grabbers, arrogant barbarians who look down on other peoples way of lives as stupid and so must be subservient to Biafra, pure expansionism, wickedness.
Insightful. Hopefully, some of the comments here will change the mentality of biafra supporters on Nl.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by micktoxin(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2015
D1Wonder:
interesting! $2.5 billion dollars for how many kilometres of rail, what type of rail system, what type of trains on top? is this a brand new rail or its going to be on existing line? There are more questions to ask...who are the major contractors, financiers etc. its unfortunately that Nairalanders are not calling people to accountability before the project commences. We just take news hook, line and sinker and complain later.....I siddon look o
Yeah we need more information. The cost is way too high.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Jobneeded12: 9:48am On May 27, 2015
7lives:

Ehhh my brother thank you for saying the bitter truth BIAFRA was not about liberating igbo people but instead colonising others lets take a look at Niger delta and mid west what Ojukwu did with it
For MIDWEST today's Edo& delta he declared it a country with one Albert Okonkwo as the president it still amazes me today how Edo & delta people have moved on
As for Niger delta he sacked all there officials replaced them with igbo men ordered shell to start paying oil royalties to ENUGU.
So the question is was BIAFRA really about liberating Igbos ? If it was he would have been successful
The people that should grateful to Nigeria are Niger deltans if not igbos would have sucked on their oil and treat them like slaves
The trauma the igbo nation is facing today is the trauma they wanted to pass on other tribes but it backfired on their head
As for the gallant yoruba warriors I'm proud if you. You defeated the igbo soldiers in ore, not only that starved them of food great tactic, also you helped liberate Niger delta from the evil of biafra and Obasanjo in his strength invaded ENUGU the heart land of BIAFRA where OJUKU escaped
The coward leader will later come back to Nigeria to marry a LovePeddler FFK has bleeped the living day light out off and die
Also pass his party to peter obi but in stupid igbo myopic mentality will decamp to PDP having seen money with there new masters the Ijaws lol
So at the end of the day his legacy was a failure, he was a coward despite the wealth& education he was exposed to.
I'm sure Ojukwu died a miserable man and in his coffins he will spin around

6 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by bayulll01(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2015
micktoxin:

In the real world, I wouldn't have the time for your type. With my achievements couple with some of my contributions to Nigeria and Africa, I consider it stupid to divulge further in my business.
Edit: The fact you even asked those questions made me smile.
Go and worry about your life and stop questioning someone enjoying everything life has to offer.
If you quote me again, you will be making a fool of your self esteem, which I will rightly ignore.

I will quote you and re-install brain to your head,Mr Phd you are too dull to understand that your little achievement is nothing to brag about,keep loving in your fooliShh paradise
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by omonnakoda: 9:50am On May 27, 2015
Jobneeded12:

Ehhh my brother thank you for saying the bitter truth BIAFRA was not about liberating igbo people but instead colonising others lets take a look at Niger delta and mid west what Ojukwu did with it
For MIDWEST today's Edo& delta he declared it a country with one Albert Okonkwo as the president it still amazes me today how Edo & delta people have moved on
As for Niger delta he sacked all there officials replaced them with igbo men ordered shell to start paying oil royalties to ENUGU.
So the question is was BIAFRA really about liberating Igbos ? If it was he would have been successful
The people that should grateful to Nigeria are Niger deltans if not igbos would have sucked on their oil and treat them like slaves
The trauma the igbo nation is facing today is the trauma they wanted to pass on other tribes but it backfired on their head
As for the gallant yoruba warriors I'm proud if you. You defeated the igbo soldiers in ore, not only that starved them of food great tactic, also you helped liberate Niger delta from the evil of biafra and Obasanjo in his strength invaded ENUGU the heart land of BIAFRA where OJUKU escaped
The coward leader will later come back to Nigeria to marry a LovePeddler FFK has bleeped the living day light out off and die
Also pass his party to peter obi but in stupid igbo myopic mentality will decamp to PDP having seen money with there new masters the Ijaws lol
So at the end of the day his legacy was a failure, he was a coward despite the wealth& education he was exposed to.
I'm sure Ojukwu died a miserable man and in his coffins he will spin around
Why are you so passionate about Biafra? Let us focus on the thread please. Everything you are writing is derailing the thread and irrelevant here
Re: Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) by Jobneeded12: 9:55am On May 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
Why are you so passionate about Biafra? Let us focus on the thread please. Everything you are writing is derailing the thread and irrelevant here

It's those stupid Igbos o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate To Reduce Political Parties From 91 To 5 / Oluwakemi, Kehinde Ayoola's Wife Dies 10 Months After Her Husband's Death / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Cecilia Ibru & Sisters For Condolence (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.