Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Need Urgent Help Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Urgent Help Please (2384 Views)

URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Help Please by yvonne111(f): 6:54am On May 27, 2015
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by justi4jesu(f): 6:55am On May 27, 2015
He is cheating on you. It's obvious, If he loves you then he should know you are jealous that was why you confronted him about the other girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by MizTyna(f): 6:55am On May 27, 2015
Try talk to him but the chances that he's cheating on you is pretty high
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by indiraserv: 6:57am On May 27, 2015
To your question,there is an 85% chance he is,it may hurt but hurting won't bbring him back,Ignore him,act like you don't care.....
Get involved in other things,give him some space

Indiraserv

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by buzquet(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2015
The last time I checked, Nairaland is nt a relationship therapy
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by yvonne111(f): 6:59am On May 27, 2015
justi4jesu:
He is cheating on you. It's obvious, If he loves you then he should know you are jealous that was why you confronted him about the other girl.
hez nt the type of guy i think can cheat on me...i just dnt understand d reasn behind the silence
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by yvonne111(f): 6:59am On May 27, 2015
MizTyna:
Try talk to him but the chances that he's cheating on you is pretty high
have tried that
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by indiraserv: 7:00am On May 27, 2015
My dear there are no cheating archetypes

Indiraserv
yvonne111:
hez nt the type of guy i think can cheat on me...i just dnt understand d reasn behind the silence
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by yvonne111(f): 7:00am On May 27, 2015
indiraserv:
To your question,there is an 85% chance he is,it may hurt but hurting won't bbring him back,Ignore him,act like you don't care.....
Get involved in other things,give him some space
hmm...i tried that for 3days
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by indiraserv: 7:04am On May 27, 2015
Well try for a little longer till you start to forget him or he gets in touch with you ,between why do you think he isn't the type of guy that will cheat on you?
yvonne111:
hmm...i tried that for 3days
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by vjsmiles: 7:04am On May 27, 2015
yvonne111:
my boyfriend and i had a misunderstanding about a girl i suspected he was about to ask out....we had many issues over the matter...but we settled the issue after a week...now he doesnt call or even chat with me like before,when i call him he wont pick up...the heart breaking part is...2days ago he uploaded another girls pix and the pix is still there till now...can he be cheating on me? Or hez just punishing me for suspecting him...because he wasnt like this before...pls i need your urgent advise pls
yvonne111:

[size=14pt] angry do you need a chinese oracle to tell you to place your boyfriends folder in the recycle bin of your computer angry [/size]
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by yvonne111(f): 7:05am On May 27, 2015
indiraserv:
Well try for a little longer till you start to forget him or he gets in touch with you ,between why do you think he isn't the type of guy that will cheat on you?
hez a christian
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by justi4jesu(f): 7:05am On May 27, 2015
yvonne111:

Lol you are very funny, this is the most hilarious statement i've read today. Just wake up from your dreams.
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by indiraserv: 7:09am On May 27, 2015
smiley did you both ever get intimate?

Indiraserv
yvonne111:
hez a christian
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by MzzTega(f): 7:15am On May 27, 2015
He is cheating on you. Clear and simple.
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:18am On May 27, 2015
yvonne111:
you're very funny..now tell us how the cheating type is?..

To your post-
Give him some space..or betterstill forget about him
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by prettyjo(f): 7:19am On May 27, 2015
he might be doing that to make you feel jealous but Dats absolutely childish of him
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by NickyPearl(f): 7:21am On May 27, 2015
Sister, that guys doesn't respect u at all.

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by Dotwillis1(m): 7:25am On May 27, 2015
buzquet:
The last time I checked, Nairaland is nt a relationship therapy
check welI
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by wharlzywee(m): 7:28am On May 27, 2015
must u border ur sef ? d guy wey waka go.. na him go waka come. gv him some space baby and focus on me grin
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by yvonne111(f): 7:33am On May 27, 2015
indiraserv:
smiley did you both ever get intimate?
Indiraserv
no
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by yvonne111(f): 7:33am On May 27, 2015
NickyPearl:
Sister, that guys doesn't respect u at all.
how?
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by yvonne111(f): 7:34am On May 27, 2015
prettyjo:
he might be doing that to make you feel jealous but Dats absolutely childish of him
thats what i thought too

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by yvonne111(f): 7:36am On May 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
you're very funny..now tell us how the cheating type is?..

To your post-
Give him some space..or betterstill forget about him
thanks
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by yorubaboiy: 7:38am On May 27, 2015
and how do u expect me to knw lai shey atinu moro........
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by indiraserv: 7:40am On May 27, 2015
He may just need some space from you,most men do at some point
Act like you can't be bothered

Indiraserv
yvonne111:
no
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 7:44am On May 27, 2015
He's not cheating on you, he just wanna let you know how important he is. that's all
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by publicenemy(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2015
yvonne111:
my boyfriend and i had a misunderstanding about a girl i suspected he was about to ask out....we had many issues over the matter...but we settled the issue after a week...now he doesnt call or even chat with me like before,when i call him he wont pick up...the heart breaking part is...2days ago he uploaded another girls pix and the pix is still there till now...can he be cheating on me? Or hez just punishing me for suspecting him...because he wasnt like this before...pls i need your urgent advise pls

I know you care about him... But trust me he doesn't care as much for you. Uploading another girl's pic on his whatsapp dp means that girl is on his whatsapp contact and he is tryin to tell her he is single and she is the only one in his life.
That's disrespectful and I don't think you deserve that,regardless. Even if you cheated on him he should officially break up with you before goin to this extent.
You should start preparing for life after him.

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by tdayof(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:

[size=14pt] angry do you need a chinese oracle to tell you to place your boyfriends folder in the recycle bin of your computer angry [/size]
where is your area?
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by chigoizie7(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2015
He is not cheating on u, he just want u to know how it feels,not being trusted.

I can never fuvck more than 1girl once I am dating, the wahala is just too much, thus I prefer being single
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by U2ice(m): 11:10am On May 27, 2015
yvonne111:

Obvious u knw d kinda guy u dealing wiv, mks d job easier 4us....

No oda tin dan he's jst punishing u since u knw he's nt d kinda guy (like me) dt cn cheat
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 27, 2015
yvonne111:

Yvonne, don't get deceived by anyone who "concludes" that your boyfriend he's cheating. I act like that once in a while. Once my woman starts giving me some suspicious part of herself, not wanting to listen to my part of whatsoever it is, I punish her - Switch my dp to d "suspected" lady's picture. I do this intentionally just to make her feel more pain, not that m cheating. This humbles her to go for a plea.

I'm not saying ur man is/not cheating. But relationship lasts long when communication is well utilized. Talk things out, beg him, make him realize u're sorry n let him know u got suspicious outta love coz u can't stand losing him to another. I'm sure things will work out well.

#Peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. / Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire / Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.