Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

I Need Urgent Help Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Urgent Help Please (2383 Views)

URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by sneak3(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2015
yvonne111:
my boyfriend and i had a misunderstanding about a girl i suspected he was about to ask out....we had many issues over the matter...but we settled the issue after a week...now he doesnt call or even chat with me like before,when i call him he wont pick up...the heart breaking part is...2days ago he uploaded another girls pix and the pix is still there till now...can he be cheating on me? Or hez just punishing me for suspecting him...because he wasnt like this before...pls i need your urgent advise pls

Actions speaks volume.. you are obviously not his priority again babewise... Permit me to use that last word
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 27, 2015
yvonne111:
my boyfriend and i had a misunderstanding about a girl i suspected he was about to ask out....we had many issues over the matter...but we settled the issue after a week...now he doesnt call or even chat with me like before,when i call him he wont pick up...the heart breaking part is...2days ago he uploaded another girls pix and the pix is still there till now...can he be cheating on me? Or hez just punishing me for suspecting him...because he wasnt like this before...pls i need your urgent advise pls

Darling Yvonne your tolerance for bullcrap seems to be really high.A man does not call you, does not pick your calls and uploads another girls picture while you are his girlfriend this all feels cruel and unkind to me. What right does he have to punish you? are you his daughter?

You have suspicions and your man punishes you instead of allaying your fears? What a jerk his actions are very clear don't disregard yourself.

My urgent advise is that you leave him i know this will hurt but i feel its for the best the earlier you leave the quicker you heal. Is this the kind of relationship you want where you are in pains and being tortured by your so called man. This treatment is not good for your emotional and mental health the longer you stay the more agitated you get until your self esteem drops to zero. A man should make you more and not less. All good men do this for the women they love. I pray you leave this man and find a good man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by ayokellany: 2:42pm On May 30, 2015
andromida:

Darling Yvonne your tolerance for bullcrap seems to be really high.A man does not call you, does not pick your calls and uploads another girls picture while you are his girlfriend this all feels cruel and unkind to me. What right does he have to punish you? are you his daughter?

You have suspicions and your man punishes you instead of allaying your fears? What a jerk his actions are very clear don't disregard yourself.

My urgent advise is that you leave him i know this will hurt but i feel its for the best the earlier you leave the quicker you heal. Is this the kind of relationship you want where you are in pains and being tortured by your so called man. This treatment is not good for your emotional and mental health the longer you stay the more agitated you get until your self esteem drops to zero. A man should make you more and not less. All good men do this for the women they love. I pray you leave this man and find a good man.

This is all the advice you need right there. That dude is gone, judging from my own character as a man. He as no excuse to base his wanting out on and needs space from you to get jiggling with the new babe. Now the point is, he might be back after the show with the new girl but no man would ignore a lady he cares about for three straight days without even a lame excuse and still value such a relationship.

My thought - try disengaging your love emotion and all possible attachment. He'd be back with a very cogent reason that you'd believe if he does not have any cheating intentions. You would know if he's sincere or not sincere because your emotion is somehow detached from him unlike now that you are blindly in love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by landonrandon12: 4:18am On Jan 26, 2016
hello to the everybody out there i am landon rondon from the usa and i am going to tell you the story of a powerful man DR AREWA of arewalovespelltemple@yahoo.com he is so powerful and respectful and diligent in his services he fulfills his promises always and his works are power as he restored love to my broken home, my wife and quareled over a little matter and it led to break up but i loved my wife and wanted her back so i contacted DR AREWA after i have tried so many ways without avail i told him what had happened and he said that i shouldn't worry that everything is gonna be alright and that my wife is gonna come back to me and love me more he kept his promise and brought my wife back to me he is really a genius you can contact him for help also on arewalovespelltemple@yahoo.com thanks
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by joey150(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2016
All this kind foolish talk dey vex me..

People just dey dull everyday.
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by Georgry(m): 6:49am On Jan 26, 2016
I made 1000 dollars last week,u can start making ur own now..Make cool cash online just by inviting people to visit your link..register via this link
www.dollarson.com/?ref=2750
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by Youngpo413: 1:11am On May 12, 2016
yvonne111:
get another boyfriend.
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by Youngpo413: 1:13am On May 12, 2016
yvonne111:
hez nt the type of guy i think can cheat on me...i just dnt understand d reasn behind the silence
is he that broke and ugly? Cos those are the only faithful men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why You Should Date The Girl Who Makes You Laugh / . / It's Official-I Am Miss Nairaland 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.