Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Childern's Day: Tell Us What Your Kid's Favorite Colour Is! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Childern's Day: Tell Us What Your Kid's Favorite Colour Is! (8600 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Childern's School Bags And Lunch Bags / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childern's Day: Tell Us What Your Kid's Favorite Colour Is! by touchplay(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2018
Phucci red,nhipple pink,and my comes white. grin

1 Like

Re: Childern's Day: Tell Us What Your Kid's Favorite Colour Is! by julitoch: 3:53pm On May 27, 2018
I don't have a child yet but my neighbour's daighters' favourite colour is pink, ranging from her room wall, wardrope, bed and almost all her wears including shoes, if is not pink, she will not wear or use it, her love for pink is just too much that the mum is regretting using pink for her in first place, she will not make this kind of miatake again
Re: Childern's Day: Tell Us What Your Kid's Favorite Colour Is! by dejjythomas(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2018
My children likes purple and red.
Happy children's day to all.
Re: Childern's Day: Tell Us What Your Kid's Favorite Colour Is! by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 27, 2018
I have a set of twins who are two years old. The girl likes red and pink or any flashy colour. I first noticed when we bought a red abd blue chair for them, she would unseat her brother whenever he is seated on red chair. I just kept wondering why and put my attention on the colors until i discovered red or pink is a no share colour.

When his brother sits on the read beforw she comes i beg him to please take his own chair.

She was just about 16 months when she became so choosy about colours.
Re: Childern's Day: Tell Us What Your Kid's Favorite Colour Is! by Jehitalahun: 1:18pm On May 28, 2018
I pray God answers my prayers and bless me with the fruit of the womb.God please...........
Re: Childern's Day: Tell Us What Your Kid's Favorite Colour Is! by ola753(f): 12:11am On May 29, 2018
I love black

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do We Avoid Future Chaos In The Family / Women And Perfume / 6 Popular Hair Styles In Nigeria For Schoolboys That'll Raise Your Parent's B.P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.