Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed (57239 Views)

We Killed This Large Snake Right Now / We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by IYANGBALI: 10:26am On May 28, 2015
Op don't tell me that guy is your boy friend,if he is walahi you no get taste like alomo
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by delishpot: 10:26am On May 28, 2015
Fraih:

If na me be the snake, wetin I go dey find for person house, no be for Bush I suppose dey...

Na mistake, you for forgive am. Besides, maybe e dey run from heat grin grin.Your room is cool naim make.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Taku555(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2015
The guy actually looks like d green snake shocked
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by blakky97(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2015
Fraih:
It was like a movie this evening when this strongheaded snake crawled into my room. I unconsciously dropped the call I was on and ran for a big stick,
Thanks to my friend who was around and noted the snake's spot and we started the attack, even when I pinned the belly to the wall with the long stick, and my friend trying to crush the head with another long stick, this snake was actually fighting us back and dodging every hits, and threatening us with its tongue.. .. I mean, that snake was so smart and trained (if it actually was) because it took us Time to actually get the head, even when the other parts were hit and the belly pinned to the wall, it still struggled and fought_ didn't give up. I was almost pitying it sef, it was like a seasonal movie o and we were sweating just to get the head
But alas! It was down and I say thank God I saw the snake and thank God it wasn't hiding under the chair or something, that would be catastrophic living with a snake.
oh my goodness! you did wharrt? killed it?
a living thing? oh baby why? ! how could you have been so heartless. I know therez no mercy on the streets but c'mooooon! that could have just been a single mother snake. now youve orphaned another living thing like they have no right to breathe. please pray for forgiveness and surrender yourself willingly to animal right activists. think about what you did baby. think deep.

2 Likes

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by phransix147(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2015
Green snake... Not poisonous...
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by ademoladeji(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2015
elantraceey:

Good luck with your cuddling o.
Oshey buh space dey 4 you too
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by hansbad: 10:29am On May 28, 2015
Just passing by grin
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Fraih(f): 10:29am On May 28, 2015
naijainfogalery:
So from all this pictures i have been seeing lately it just proves that 80% of nairalanders live in Jungle, and they will come here and start shouting one politician till 2050.

Han han the way you guys kill snakes in your compounds, rooms etc these days is alarming.

Abeg you people shouldnt mention me ooo i dont wanna get involve in your snake attack grin
You are mentioned
Looking forward to reading your testimony grin
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by fortunechy(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2015
taken selfie wit snake.crazy!!!!!!!
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Nobody: 10:30am On May 28, 2015
Fraih:

Wetin d snake dey find
In lagbajas voice "You and her No be enemy you supposed to be family Na Wetyn u dey find she dey find"
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by ceejayluv(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2015
naijainfogalery:
So from all this pictures i have been seeing lately it just proves that 80% of nairalanders live in Jungle, and they will come here and start shouting one politician till 2050.

Han han the way you guys kill snakes in your compounds, rooms etc these days is alarming.

Abeg you people shouldnt mention me ooo i dont wanna get involve in your snake attack grin
Snakes are common in suburbs too.... I've seen a couple of them in festac town.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Fraih(f): 10:31am On May 28, 2015
Taku555:
The guy actually looks like d green snake shocked

No ooooo lipsrsealed
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by ceejayluv(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2015
fortunechy:
taken selfie wit snake.crazy!!!!!!!
It's DEAD...
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by fucktoto: 10:34am On May 28, 2015
Fraih:
It was like a movie this evening when this strongheaded snake crawled into my room. I unconsciously dropped the call I was on and ran for a big stick,
Thanks to my friend who was around and noted the snake's spot and we started the attack, even when I pinned the belly to the wall with the long stick, and my friend trying to crush the head with another long stick, this snake was actually fighting us back and dodging every hits, and threatening us with its tongue.. .. I mean, that snake was so smart and trained (if it actually was) because it took us Time to actually get the
Sweetheart, u look beautiful even with that snake. but that boy besides u though. is he Ijaw?
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Nobody: 10:34am On May 28, 2015
Fraih:
Thanks to my friend who was around and noted the snake's spot and we started the attack, even when I pinned the belly to the wall with the long stick, and my friend trying to crush the head with another long stick, this snake was actually fighting us back and dodging every hits, and threatening us with its tongue.. .. I mean, that snake was so smart and trained (if it actually was) because it took us Time to actually get the head, even when the other parts were hit and the belly pinned to the wall, it still struggled and fought_ didn't give up. I was almost pitying it sef, it was like a seasonal movie o and we were sweating just to get the head
But alas! It was down and I say thank God I saw the snake and thank God it wasn't hiding under the chair or something, that would be catastrophic living with a snake.
1. like a movie this evening when this strongheaded snake crawled into my room
RE: abeg snake head they strong

*clears throat 3 times*
2. I unconsciously dropped the call I was on and ran for a big stick, and my friend trying to crush the head with another long stick
RE:You! You!! You wey I know gan. Smh

3. this snake was actually fighting us back and dodging every hits, and threatening us with its tongue.. ..
RE: Hmmmm Jackie Chan things, that guy(ur boyfriend no get name niii, uu just takin all the glory*chops pop corn*

4. I mean, that snake was so smart and trained (if it actually was) because it took us Time to actually get the head, even when the other parts were hit and the belly pinned to the wall, it still struggled and fought_ didn't give up. I was almost pitying it sef, it was like a seasonal movie o and we were sweating just to get the head
RE: now watching ur movie iin 7D screaming movie yi to bad gan! Guys na Hw snake dey take fight abegiii han han baby yi sef mtchwww

5. But alas! It was down and I say thank God I saw the snake and thank God it wasn't hiding under the chair or something, that would be catastrophic living with a snake.

RE: I humbly recommend you for brain format immediately. I sure say u don do testimony untop this tori.. u shud be trekking to n fro abuja to lag instead of just sitting there posting ***t
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Topestbilly(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=angelTI post=34163283]Why is the girl holding the snake smiling?

Because she is Victorious in the battle.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by olareed(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2015
Snake warriors
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by splashbaby(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2015
Jeez...but not all snakes are poisonous in fact only 18% are venomous.. Let treat them with dignity and stop celebrating their death on front page.

Cc.
Lala, and Seun
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by MaziOmenuko: 10:38am On May 28, 2015
You killed that innocent and harmless snake? WHy didn't you just shove it out of your room if its presence made you uncomfortable?

1 Like

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by hadaynyk: 10:40am On May 28, 2015
Jeez!.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Fraih(f): 10:43am On May 28, 2015
fucktoto:

Sweetheart, u look beautiful even with that snake. but that boy besides u though. is he Ijaw?

Lol, Damilola has really worked o, that's why he's looking dat exhausted smiley
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by naijainfogalery: 10:43am On May 28, 2015
embarassed Haaaaa oya im quickly activating anti pest tongue
Fraih:

You are mentioned
Looking forward to reading your testimony grin
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by dharay99: 10:44am On May 28, 2015
Fraih:
Blood of God shocked
God or Jesus..
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by nairainfoscom(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2015
Lol. Abeg when next you kill the 'hungry man size' of a snake. Alert me please.
Fraih:

We actually killed one sometimes ago, na meat for our neighbour o, we couldn't eat it cry

1 Like

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Fraih(f): 10:44am On May 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Op don't tell me that guy is your boy friend,if he is walahi you no get taste like alomo
Even not been my boyfriend, I can't allow you talk him down undecided

1 Like

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by asumo12: 10:46am On May 28, 2015
while showing u stunt why didnt u video the show at least...

Fraih:

Bae, I wish I knew o
As in it was just showing some stunts, I was scared o shocked

grin grin grin
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by chimauk(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2015
Hmm!see food shocked Nkechi wey my pot angry

1 Like

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by IYANGBALI: 10:47am On May 28, 2015
Fraih:

Even not been my boyfriend, I can't allow you talk him down undecided
common ansa my question before I flog you,snake girl tongue
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Nobody: 10:49am On May 28, 2015
ITbomb:
Wey you from sef.
A girl saw a plastic snake in my house and fainted, na him you dey carry live one do selfie

Lol, if it were to be me the guy will kill the snake alone and revive me later. I am so afraid of snake, including earthworms .
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2015
Fraih:
Abeg clear ur bush. Ur place is too bushy abeg judging frm ur background.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Diddy58(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2015
the girl should check her background may be she came from snake worshipper
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Eboh4z: 10:56am On May 28, 2015
Snakes killed too frequently by Nairalanders, are this snake trekking for buhari or something?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China / Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.