Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,682 members, 7,851,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (10183 Views)

Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:12am On May 29, 2015
adeh39:

You know nah grin

You know nah

grin chai. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by wenson(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:18am On May 29, 2015
scentmarlc:

**switching on my igbo intonation**

Beby, amaka whyy nah. Yu know i lof yu so mush and yu are my cherripie.....forget dose gels, dey mean notinn. Yu ar ma one an only. Infactu, Ama ama blow yu kissi noww, muahhhhh. Oya biko , modify dat postu and tell d whole wordu dat i , igwe scentmarlc, the opokoro 1 of abia landi, i yam yur lofer....

* Switching on my yoruba intonation*

You see, Mo mo wipe o love mi, but awon girls to n disturb e, they are too much.... Ehn, awon fine and sexy girls yen...... they won't allow me to enjoy my boyfriend...... So...... mi o le date e.....fi mi sile.
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by RAKITIC: 9:24am On May 29, 2015
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 29, 2015
peeparty:
Drags her by hair bk to dis thread u sai I be wetin?ur in trouble beta don't come bk to dis house oo,ur bags dey carpark d wait fo u.now u can start crying

* Sobbing* That's y i didn't say anything o......
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by RAKITIC: 9:27am On May 29, 2015
adeh39:

gud morning my nairaland crush
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 29, 2015
RAKITIC:
gud morning my nairaland crush

Crush
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by RAKITIC: 9:37am On May 29, 2015
adeh39:

Crush
yea hw was yhur nite
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:46am On May 29, 2015
RAKITIC:
yea hw was yhur nite
Cool and yours?
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by peeparty(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2015
adeh39:

but u did erm erm erm
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 29, 2015
peeparty:
but u did erm erm erm
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by peeparty(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2015
adeh39:

now talk wetin bin dey ur mind
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:
The son of mark: i would end up killing him because i think he talks too much and his aggressive manner would provoke me! angry

Unibenstudent : he'd just annoy me undecided

Tosyne2much: because he's a V lipsrsealed

Being highly opinionated isn't the same as being aggressive. Even feline animals are aggressive...and they don't even form opinions - just instincts.smiley
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by scentmarlc(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2015
adeh39:

* Switching on my yoruba intonation*

You see, Mo mo wipe o love mi, but awon girls to n disturb e, they are too much.... Ehn, awon fine and sexy girls yen...... they won't allow me to enjoy my boyfriend...... So...... mi o le date e.....fi mi sile.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, mo je gbese. Owo wo gbo....m
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 29, 2015
scentmarlc:

Ahhhhhhhhhh, mo je gbese. Owo wo gbo....m
Lols..... Pele ooo
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by RAKITIC: 2:24pm On May 29, 2015
adeh39:

Cool and yours?
fine
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by marymaria(f): 2:26pm On May 29, 2015
b
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Mhizkel(f): 2:31pm On May 29, 2015
marymaria:
boynigeria and Mhizkel
undecided
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by marymaria(f): 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
Mhizkel:
undecided
mistake actually, wanted to post dat on another thread
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Mhizkel(f): 2:36pm On May 29, 2015
marymaria:
mistake actually, wanted to post dat on another thread
Oh! Oya correct it asap! Lemme see why you mentioned me! wink
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by SambisaaForest: 7:17pm On May 29, 2015
Utter crap! Rubbish talk from a certified mumu!

marcondo13:

Story! Then, explain why any time a Nigerian guy enter any Accra or Kumasi Nite lounge, the babes are falling all over them, is it the power of d wallet or the power of the junction box?
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by marymaria(f): 7:33pm On May 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

Oh! Oya correct it asap! Lemme see why you mentioned me! wink
yea mummy
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Mhizkel(f): 7:44pm On May 29, 2015
marymaria:
yea mummy
Alright baby! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Brunicekid(m): 11:09am On Apr 14, 2020
scentmarlc:

**switching on my igbo intonation**

Beby, amaka whyy nah. Yu know i lof yu so mush and yu are my cherripie.....forget dose gels, dey mean notinn. Yu ar ma one an only. Infactu, Ama ama blow yu kissi noww, muahhhhh. Oya biko , modify dat postu and tell d whole wordu dat i , igwe scentmarlc, the opokoro 1 of abia landi, i yam yur lofer....
Wow... Eleyii giidii gan o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body / If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One / When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.