Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends (10179 Views)

Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Ladies, How Do You Like Your Men? Muscular, Lanky, Short, Tall: / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by AmaksTonia: 11:02am On May 20, 2012
I have a friend who has a very good guy, God fearing, honest and all but he does not seem to be on the same level with her. The types of friends he hangs with are introverts, those that don't know what's happening or fashion and can't really dress well and some what lack experience in dealing with girls. I don't know what else to advise her so i resorted to getting more advice here.

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by 90love(f): 11:23pm On May 20, 2012
She should take him as he is and be happy with him If he's good to her she should be satisfied. After all she's dating him not the friends she shouldn't be so shallow.

2 Likes

Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by slimyem: 11:32pm On May 20, 2012
her reasons for not liking his friends doesnt hold water!
What does she want him to do?
Dump his friends for her?
Mtcheeeeeew.
If she nor like dm,make she go mop ocean!
Nonsense!cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by ijebabe: 12:08am On May 21, 2012
slimyem: his reasons for not liking her friends doesnt hold water!
What does he want her to do?
Dump her friends for him?
Mtcheeeeeew.
If he nor like dm,make him go mop ocean!
Nonsense!cheesy
LWKMD!! grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by tellwisdom: 12:19am On May 21, 2012
ijebabe:
LWKMD!! grin grin grin grin

Your breasttt was shaking while laffin sad. Small tin embarassed

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by Nobody: 12:41am On May 21, 2012
tellwisdom:

Your breasttt was shaking while laffin sad. Small tin embarassed

How you take see am?

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by glitchyyy: 2:09pm On May 21, 2012
shocked shocked
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by ijebabe: 2:18pm On May 21, 2012
joeydozzy:

How you take see am?
Ask tellmumu again!
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by MrsChima(f): 2:20pm On May 21, 2012
Amaks Tonia: I have a friend who has a very good guy, God fearing, honest and all but he does not seem to be on the same level with her. The types of friends he hangs with are introverts, those that don't know what's happening or fashion and can't really dress well and some what lack experience in dealing with girls. I don't know what else to advise her so i resorted to getting more advice here.

Do your "friend" have an issue with her man or his friends? I am reading two different scenarios!
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 21, 2012
Mtcheeeeeew.
Nonsense!cheesy
Always read and understand a post before you comment, read again pls.

2 Likes

Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by ace4luv69(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2012
Dat girl can help in a way to bring d guy out and as far as he is sexually satisfyin d girl, i see no reason y they cant work it out!
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by Tos87(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2012
Activate your PINGINg mode...in that way you can over come his bored epilepsy.
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 21, 2012
These are the sort of idioots that make a mess of this over-hyped marriage of a thing. You don't like his company and yet you married him. Why? Were you married at gun-point? Why didn't you marry any of the bad, sharp niggas out there? Oh I get it. You want a guy that is a bad sharp nigga - and is also God fearing, honest, caring, rich, funny, blah blah blah all at the same time. In the absence of this complete package of a man, you settled for the safest choice - a good, God fearing and honest man. Sadly, and rather predictably, you would then spend the rest of your life making his life a living hell.

I pity the fools that commit the folly of marrying these repugnant types of women.

7 Likes

Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 21, 2012
At Op..D guy needs mrborn2fuck in his life for decoding & recoding.. He will surely come out good.
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by stillme(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2012
Be contented with what you have. Alase ju.
Open the guy eyes make him start to dey flirt around.

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by cyril83(m): 5:47pm On May 21, 2012
Tell her to look for unserious unambitious street guy like her and leave the ambitious innocent guy alone...I don't know wat being fashioned or not got to do wit love...olojukokoro obirin

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by Ejine(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2012
pro01: These are the sort of idioots that make a mess of this over-hyped marriage of a thing. You don't like his company and yet you married him. Why? Were you married at gun-point? Why didn't you marry any of the bad, sharp niggas out there? Oh I get it. You want a guy that is a bad sharp nigga - and is also God fearing, honest, caring, rich, funny, blah blah blah all at the same time. In the absence of this complete package of a man, you settled for the safest choice - a good, God fearing and honest man. Sadly, and rather predictably, you would then spend the rest of your life making his life a living hell.

I pity the fools that commit the folly of marrying these repugnant types of women.

O boy, you dey vex ooo!
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by Sagamite(m): 5:56pm On May 21, 2012
Amaks Tonia: I have a friend who has a very good guy, God fearing, honest and all but he does not seem to be on the same level with her. The types of friends he hangs with are introverts, those that don't know what's happening or fashion and can't really dress well and some what lack experience in dealing with girls. I don't know what else to advise her so i resorted to getting more advice here.

Advice her to do what she is inevitably going to do in the end: Cheat on him and dumb him.

Girls don't like guys like that despite all their rubbish lines of "I am looking for a good guy".

The sound of him is sufficient for me to know he is a goner: A very good guy, God fearing, honest.

He is a loser all round. He would lose when he is young because the girls will go for the more bad boys and he would lose when he is older because when the girls become old and worn, they will settle for him and give him the remnants. And you will be surprised he will accept such useless life-offer with a smile. He is a very good guy na. grin

She better not waste time now and start enjoying her life. He or someone like him would be there in future when she wants to settle down. She should get what she wants now.

My phone number is 07. . . . . . . . grin
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by Sagamite(m): 6:00pm On May 21, 2012
pro01: These are the sort of idioots that make a mess of this over-hyped marriage of a thing. You don't like his company and yet you married him. Why? Were you married at gun-point? Why didn't you marry any of the bad, sharp niggas out there? Oh I get it. You want a guy that is a bad sharp nigga - and is also God fearing, honest, caring, rich, funny, blah blah blah all at the same time. In the absence of this complete package of a man, you settled for the safest choice - a good, God fearing and honest man. Sadly, and rather predictably, you would then spend the rest of your life making his life a living hell.

You got it! grin

I missed the deduction that they are already married.

So I guess she is unlikely to dumb him, she is just going to cheat on him. grin
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 21, 2012

Word! Well said!
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by codernoni: 6:10pm On May 21, 2012

Can I like dis post twice?

3 Likes

Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by redsun(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2012
If u dont like his company,what is the attraction then? Is it the money? Or the big rod?

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by texazzpete(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2012
Mtcheeeeeew.
Nonsense!cheesy

To be honest, this does nothing to remove the popular notion that you're a bit of a m0r0n. Learn how to read!

5 Likes

Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by Onasa22: 6:41pm On May 21, 2012
Mtcheeeeeew.
Nonsense!cheesy

Please go and read it again for more clarification. We are talking about a girl who does not like her guy's associates.

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by LoverHater: 6:53pm On May 21, 2012
---
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 21, 2012
Women! Women! Women! I cant just imagine why most women r not contented wt what they hv. She claims he has all d qualities of a man but wants more. U can never get a ready made material n im very sure d woman in question must be promiscuous. She should learn to prioritize her wants. She cant eat her cake n have it. If she dares cheat on d guy,she will regret her actions n she will be damned for eternity.Thief! Alaimokan
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by slimyem: 7:18pm On May 21, 2012
texazzpete:

To be honest, this does nothing to remove the popular notion that you're a bit of a m0r0n. Learn how to read!
...and with your blood boiling to hurriedly lash at me,you were too DUMB to see i had edited my post!
Take your own advice mister and make your own point!
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by slimyem: 7:19pm On May 21, 2012
Onasa22:

Please go and read it again for more clarification. We are talking about a girl who does not like her guy's associates.
...and with your blood boiling to hurriedly lash at me,you were too DUMB to see i had edited my post!
Take your own advice mister!
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by blasterman(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2012
why God make women sef? Sometimes I ask myself, apart from the occasional sex and wat not. Woman= problems^1000000000-sex=problems
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by imatalk(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2012
rice and beans dont exactly look alike but when cooked together they complement each other....but there might be a need to separate the stones from the beans first b 4 cooking...marriage is a vow between only two people..she should get that straight..
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by buchi4action(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2012
slimyem: ...and with your blood boiling to hurriedly lash at me,you were too DUMB to see i had edited my post!
Take your own advice mister!
see, you have picked quarrel because of correction....mmmm....(world will be a better place without woman).
@ poster ***thinking*** "in life there is nothing IDEAL" Please accept your man the way he is.
Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 21, 2012
Hehehehe, that slimyem of a guy's post is funny. Makes me wonder if its really this same post i read from that he got his. @poster i hav strong suspision that ur dat frnd of urs. Pls stop living in fantasy world and face reality b4 u regret it. Heck! Must all men be jim ikye? If its not u ignore sha pass my advice to ur friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Reason Some Guys Do This? / Join Fun Group On Telegram / Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.