Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run (49732 Views)

Lagos Lg Poll: Ward Chairman On The Run, After Collecting, Shared Aspirant’s N3m / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by SomebodyLovesMe: 5:43am On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Lebanese man owning businesses and radio and TV stations in Lagos and selling poison to lagosians for decades yet some people want to give themselves tribal marks because of Igbos who have done them no harm
Ndi ara

It's people like you with your thoughtless comments that draw negative attention to your tribe. Whatever the Lebanese do, at least they have the common sense to shut up and keep a low profile. Take a cue from them and you'll be amazed at the results

13 Likes

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by staggerlee: 5:44am On May 28, 2015
coolcharm:
Imagine these lebanese. Chai! Nigeria and Nigerians don suffer. This is a heavy insult to us. Over 10 years of expired goods? The mofo deserve to be castrated and hung upside down undecided

Cool Fm, Wazobia Fm and Co should be confiscated from him ASAP. Nonsense.
Is it not Nigerians that are members of staff in chocolate royal? Also Nigerians clear these bad items at the ports, no one could talk

3 Likes

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by SomebodyLovesMe: 5:44am On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Lebanese man owning businesses and radio and TV stations in Lagos and selling poison to lagosians for decades yet some people want to give themselves tribal marks because of Igbos who have done them no harm
Ndi ara

It's people like you with your thoughtless comments that draw negative attention to your tribe. Whatever the Lebanese do, at least they have the common sense to shut up and keep a low profile. Take a cue from them and you'll be amazed at the results

1 Like

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by jemype(m): 5:47am On May 28, 2015
it jus pains my soul dat everyone wants to do. journalism but no one wants to understand there r processes before reportting d news.
MAYOWAAK:
This story is about one of the biggest things one will ever read this year except the reporting sucks. The journalist leaves many gaping holes in the account, misused figures in order to make a subjective point and generally wrote a shoddy account.
How can products worth N1bn fit into six vans and buses? And how were the products valued anyway?
Even more curiously, only this online blog, The City Reporters, has the story. The account says that the tip off to NAFDAC was given by the Editor of The City Reporters.
So did NAFDAC exchange the tip off for exclusivity for this reporter? Can they please address a general press conference so that we can have a better insight into what actually transpired?
What kind of food products were seized? There was no example in the story.
How is it possible to prepare confectionary with products, some of which have been expired for 11 years without the food taste giving any indication? How did they do it? And did it make economic sense? Consider the cost of running a cold room for those products all these years!
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by pyyxxaro: 5:48am On May 28, 2015
Cool and Wazobia staffs go don chop poison tire

I hope my OBA AKIOLU never chop chocolate royal tooo oo

Warri gals get big belle normal , if dem come chop dis Chocolate royal join am , naim be say deir belle go de rub ground o

Thank God say dem never come Warri yet

Abeg make Nafdac con help us inspect AJ fastfood for (airport)Warri o , na lebanses get am cry
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by MrLayih(m): 5:53am On May 28, 2015
Many shady things going on,for naija
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by cococandy(f): 5:55am On May 28, 2015
Gosh. And I've even eaten that chocolate royal located in admiralty way lekki embarassed cry cry a while ago.

Just feeling like I ate shit now.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by baby124: 5:55am On May 28, 2015
So many kids would have died from this. And cold food is the worst when it comes to food poisoning. Abeg, make I just de house de cook all the mede mede I want. I no chop *foreign* food for this naija again. God help your pipo o. People should be careful what they feed their kids especially. No wonder our parents no de like buy outside food for us. Kids immune system is not strong enough for such. And na dia food be this. This man is a very very wicked man. Anyone shielding and protecting this man would die like a mad dog. Tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Tonason: 5:56am On May 28, 2015
I pity all that patronize them. You all should go for a full medical examination and evaluation.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by lighternote: 6:02am On May 28, 2015
A Lebanese is behind the wazobia concept, woow! I'm impressed and then appalled at the same time. Impressed about his ingenuity, appalled that Nigerians never thought of it. Then I am most disappointed at the amount of carcinogenesis they must ve initiated in a lot of people, if this report is anything to go by.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by babeface3: 6:03am On May 28, 2015
Write up needs some editing to ease stress free perusal
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by MRLANNISTER(m): 6:07am On May 28, 2015
bawberry:
I still bought 3cups for shade last week sad

Go for a full medical check up
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by portaableg(f): 6:08am On May 28, 2015
Jesus my sister works with this idiot oh Nigeria Info.. chaiiii
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by hpk(m): 6:09am On May 28, 2015
... jack the ripper, seriel killer, murderer.
thumbs up nafdac!!
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by hpk(m): 6:10am On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
Gosh. And I've even eaten that chocolate royal located in admiralty way lekki embarassed cry cry a while ago.

Just feeling like I ate shit now.
have no fear, you won't die!
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by cococandy(f): 6:14am On May 28, 2015
hpk:
have no fear, you won't die!
haha I know.
It's been a while ago. If I no die then, nothing dey happen now.

It's just the yuck factor. You Know. Eww things embarassed
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by kunyeo(m): 6:16am On May 28, 2015
Really ,why is it now that NAFDAC is just discoverimg this rot . hypocrisy. EVERY AGENCY JUST TRYING TO IMPRESS BUHARI SHA!
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by ikorodureporta: 6:20am On May 28, 2015
If na true, this is enuf to take somebody to the FIRING SQUAD!
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Nayowonder: 6:21am On May 28, 2015
Questions: don't we have NAFDAC office at whalf port and other ports before they made their way to their warehouse? Where is EXPENSIVE of wazobia FM abuja? I need his comment on this.

2 Likes

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by caprini1: 6:22am On May 28, 2015
Lord have mercy!!!!!!.....am thinking FESTIVAL LE GLACIER in Benin Republic and Togo is guilty of this same crime.Owned by a lebanese and sells the same thing as CHOCOLA ROYALE!...since anything can enter their ports.And we think terrorism is only bombs and guns?This is pure terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Nobody: 6:24am On May 28, 2015
zaho1:
It was unbelievable. I live 2 blocks away from the restaurant and you should see the way people patronize this outlet...even the beggar there has bought machine. But that stupid Lebanese needs to be bought to book i mean a lot of children do eat there and all this time they have been eating contaminated and expired products. The most shocking of all is the maggots that was found in some chocolate plastic. Anyways its a good tin they were shutdown although i am going to miss thier free Wi-Fi.
how farshey I fit come clash for your end so I go fit download movies today/tomorrow before their data expire1 NLER TO ANOTHER.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Chubhie: 6:25am On May 28, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
This story is about one of the biggest things one will ever read this year except the reporting sucks. The journalist leaves many gaping holes in the account, misused figures in order to make a subjective point and generally wrote a shoddy account.
How can products worth N1bn fit into six vans and buses? And how were the products valued anyway?
Even more curiously, only this online blog, The City Reporters, has the story. The account says that the tip off to NAFDAC was given by the Editor of The City Reporters.
So did NAFDAC exchange the tip off for exclusivity for this reporter? Can they please address a general press conference so that we can have a better insight into what actually transpired?
How is it possible to prepare confectionary with products, some of which have been expired for 11 years without the food taste giving any indication? How did they do it? And did it make economic sense? Consider the cost of running a cold room for those products all these years!
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by seanatumah(m): 6:27am On May 28, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
Spoken Like a true Investigator cos ryt now Character assasination is the order of the day! Like they say "the more U Look the Less U'll see"
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by ijoalayo: 6:33am On May 28, 2015
really

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by phonespecs: 6:33am On May 28, 2015
Instantly.... We Care

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by JuanDeDios: 6:33am On May 28, 2015
Something is wrong with us if Mousali got away with this for two decades. Shame on Nafdac and customs but better late than never.

1 Like

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by slap1(m): 6:35am On May 28, 2015
Did the goods fall from the sky? Don't we have custom officers? They should also be queried.

1 Like

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by hpk(m): 6:37am On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
haha I know.
It's been a while ago. If I no die then, nothing dey happen now.

It's just the yuck factor. You Know. Eww things embarassed
true that! i can relate.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by ikorodureporta: 6:37am On May 28, 2015
Stories like this keeps one wondering abt our safety in Naija........Gala, Pure-water, 'Agege' bread, soft drinks, e.t.c...

1 Like

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Nobody: 6:38am On May 28, 2015
MAYOWAAK:

you are brain dead.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by drehdinho(m): 6:38am On May 28, 2015
solid3:
Thank God I don't eat chocolate, only do buy it for them babes I want to straff. wink
Am not sure you read through the details up there. The death trap company produces for the country, not only chocolates but also other food products.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) / Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.