Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run (49740 Views)

Lagos Lg Poll: Ward Chairman On The Run, After Collecting, Shared Aspirant’s N3m / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Pain(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2015
Please who owns the Cold Stone franchise in Nigeria?
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by DrNatt: 8:02am On May 28, 2015
The question we all should ask is ; how did all these contaminated food pass through our ports, cleared by the authorities and even NAFDAC themselves.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by watchindelta(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2015
NAFDAC do ur work properly so that em no go reach 2 decades b4 u ppl fine out aba shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by onyenro(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2015
No wonder Nigeria info dishes out propaganda news of hate to Pitt Nigerians against themselves. Those that won't eat his chocolate, will have to digest their hate news and cause confusion thereby killing ourselves. Either way, the Lebanese guy wants Nigerians dead!!
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by islandmoon: 8:09am On May 28, 2015
useless nafdac. because the man refused to give them bribe this time around,

are the products not been inspected at the port before it was cleared into the country? by the custom, NDLEA, and Nafdac?
who are the officals that has been signing those papers and approved them to be cleared for decade now?
they should be arrested first!!
corrupt individual in the system , then people will know you can be hold accountable and learn to behave well!

2 Likes

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Nobody: 8:11am On May 28, 2015
These chocolate royale guys bad ooo!

So Na packaging them just de package.

the advert of that chocolate Royale alone go drag you go der.

But NAFDAC, police make Una take am easy with those guys oo! Beat Dem small small!
Na Dem give us some sweeet radio stations.

Cool fm, wazobia fm & Nigeria info. Easy oooo
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by popcykaylah(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2015
me and my bae..we eat their stuff for chocolate royale taya..even !y boss na her spot be that..fuckedd up Lebanese..shey nafdac wan say them no know all these while...I think the man failed to pay his dues and they decided to get back at him. na naija na
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by phransix147(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2015
chisom18:
ten years wow sorry o thisman don diminish your life span by 10 yrs

That's why I say God punish am!
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Beface(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2015
I hope their say their will carry this news cause they are good at carrying such news.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by mechanics(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2015
Imagine, 4 two decades, it shows d extent of hw dat agency has failed, why did dey nt observe those atrocities pepertrated b4 nw, thank God dat company has bin exposed, n dis is d same chairman's company using his radio station to preach on eating healthy food whereas him is a culprit, he must b arrested n prosecuted.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by jaybossYBNL(m): 8:19am On May 28, 2015
What will Nigeria Info say on this issue ?
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by remsonik(f): 8:21am On May 28, 2015
Rest in peace Dora sad

2 Likes

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Nobody: 8:23am On May 28, 2015
That's why u shud stick to a life of ORIJIN! This ones nah for longthroat ice cream girls e go affect. I only hope parents never really bought these for their kids.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by just2endowed: 8:23am On May 28, 2015
jaybossYBNL:
What will Nigeria Info say on this issue ?

Yes am beginning to think what the company has to say? Since they preach righteousness and holy station
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Nobody: 8:31am On May 28, 2015
islandmoon:
useless nafdac. because the man refused to give them bribe this time around,

are the products not been inspected at the port before it was cleared into the country? by the custom, NDLEA, and Nafdac?
who are the officals that has been signing those papers and approved them to be cleared for decade now?
they should be arrested first!!
corrupt individual in the system!
shatap! If all nigerians had ur mentlity ehn!!! #smh
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by columbus007(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2015
D rate ladies eat form that chocolate royal its also they rate they have stretch marks all over their body like they fought with a tiger undecided
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by simplynola(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2015
NAFDAC is not doing enough at all. So if they don't get tip off, they wont know. What has happened to the inspection and regulatory department of NAFDAC all these while? All they do is to collect money and allocate registration number for your product. Am sure some NAFDAC officials are party to this too for giving them a pass all these years
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Nobody: 8:53am On May 28, 2015
All these foreign companies when just dey take us for granted for our own land,wallahi tallahi if i be Buhari na to chase dem comot
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by otunbakolawole(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2015
Nafdac is a noise maker.

Their officials are there @ the port, and other points of entry. There they are suppose to check, confirm and test what it is the man is bringing into the country. Their officials @ the ports should be sanctioned. They should go back into their books, retrieve his permits, and port exits, the names and signatures of the various officials that permitted this into the country is in there.

As for the lebanese, His facilities and various points of sale should be shut down completely, tried in a competent court at the federal level.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by mmsen: 9:14am On May 28, 2015
coolcharm:
Imagine these lebanese. Chai! Nigeria and Nigerians don suffer. This is a heavy insult to us. Over 10 years of expired goods? The mofo deserve to be castrated and hung upside down undecided

Cool Fm, Wazobia Fm and Co should be confiscated from him ASAP. Nonsense.

They don't need to be confiscated - you should boycott them.

If no one listens to his radio stations or patronizes his other scam businesses then he will become insolvent like the other Lebanese rodent in Abuja who was operating a theme park in Abuja whilst supplying arms to Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by back2sender: 9:17am On May 28, 2015
baby124:
They need to arrest this man and confiscate his properties. Also make sure he is banned from ever owning a food business in Nigeria again. They need to also look into his residency status and revoke it if he refuses to come back and face the law. Do you know how many people have probably died from food poisoning, but their relatives won't believe that Chocolate Royal is capable of this? No mercy at all when it comes to food and drugs. I don't blame him though. When Nigerian's themselves are selling fake drugs without regard for life. He feels he can also kill us as well to make a profit.! This is sick. Only a deranged person will do this and he must be severely punished

This is the reason why cancers has been on the increase in Nigeria- Consumption of fake and expired drugs!!!!!!!
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by arsenal33: 9:24am On May 28, 2015
AND NIGERIANS THINK THEY ARE CONSUMING POSH FOODS

Return to the BUKAAAAA

1 Like

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by vislabraye(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Why won't a Lebanese treat us this way since we prefer foreign goods to local ones and our ladies so lazy to cook these days.

NAIJA is a big joke. undecided

Nothing justifies those basstarrds for doing what they did. It's not a matter of prefering foreign products or not to our local ones. After all, cake and icecream are not Nigerian food
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Lawalemi(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2015
Let Mousalli try it in China
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by hushmail: 9:32am On May 28, 2015
MAYOWAAK:

How can products worth N1bn fit into six vans and buses? And how were the products valued anyway?
Even more curiously, only this online blog, The City Reporters, has the story. The account says that the tip off to NAFDAC was given by the
How is it possible to prepare confectionary with products, some of which have been expired for 11 years without the food taste giving any indication? How did they do it? And did it make economic sense? Consider the cost of running a cold room for those products all these years!

i swear your head dey there grin grin grin

I think say na only me, notice the gaff

I dey seriously suspect bad belle pple
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by lozanni(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2015
Mehn !!! I don use my hand to buy poison !!! I used to frequent that place when I loved hanging out at the Cool FM Cybercafe.
The media blitz mounted by that murderous Lebanese was what made me decide to take a look at the place, without knowing I will get hooked on it.
Kudos to the Citynews Editor for the investigative work done and to NAFDAC for being meticulous in the discharge of their duties.
We need more investigative Journalists to unearth more Souless businesses who will not mind killing everyone in order to make tremendous profit. angry
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by shegsrules(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2015
My question is how do the clear the goods at the sea port when nafdac officials are also there. Internal bribe
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Reference(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2015
His entire Chocolat Royal staff will know he's been selling poison for decades. Cool FM and Wazobia staff will have heard the rumour coming out of head office for years but as usual the Nigerian in us, (the reason why I say corruption is not a government agency but a Nigerian religion that can never be eradicated) has concealed, promoted, aided and abetted this crime for this long. I'm sure some of them have been at the fore front of 'change' and his radio stations have been 'critical' of government and his staff making noise all over Nairaland. People who know people and people who understand this country just smile at the drama day by day.

Anyone whose salary is paid by this company knowing what they do is an accessory . If government officials can be blamed so can members of the public because the objective is the same, some financial gain. You cannot expect leadership to get it right when followership is just as bad enmasse simply because leadership doesn't come from mars but from amongst the people.

2 Likes

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by digitsolution: 9:54am On May 28, 2015
I really do hope he faces the full wrath of the law. This is inhuman.....

Do contact for all your branding and customization

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Dragonking: 9:55am On May 28, 2015
solid3:
What are the names of their products so people can be aware of this when shopping?

Are you this daft? didn't you read where it was stated that they used fake/expired substances to produce all their consumable products for over a decade. angry

Don't patronize them again, period..Honestly some Nigerians deserve the poison been fed to them. angry
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by dvee2: 10:04am On May 28, 2015
Thought this Labanese was given a national honour?
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by expozey(f): 10:10am On May 28, 2015
These containers were cleared at the wharf. How come? Relevant authorities should address the root cause in order for their efforts to achieve better results.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration / Grandchildren Present Birthday Cake To Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.