Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run (49727 Views)

Lagos Lg Poll: Ward Chairman On The Run, After Collecting, Shared Aspirant’s N3m / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by expozey(f): 10:17am On May 28, 2015
Dragonking:

Are you this daft? didn't you read where it was stated that they used fake/expired substances to produce all their consumable products for over a decade. angry

Don't patronize them again, period..Honestly some Nigerians deserve the poison been fed to them. angry

The report also stated that he did this in agreement with the companies so we might as well stop purchasing their products to serve as a deterrent
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Jalal(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2015
chai these lesbians sef angry angry angry angry........................sorry lebanese grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by nelandrewz(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2015
Ask Linda Ikeji
fruitygarage:
How does this help me trace my ex?
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by jayjayjay0214: 10:39am On May 28, 2015
undecided i dont believe this shit . chocolat royale cannot do all they claimed . they have the best snacks in the country
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by solid3(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2015
Dragonking:

Are you this daft? didn't you read where it was stated that they used fake/expired substances to produce all their consumable products for over a decade. angry

Don't patronize them again, period..Honestly some Nigerians deserve the poison been fed to them. angry

I've been quoted on this several times, nobody spoke the way u just did.

You are very silly and stewpid. Now tell me, where in the article did they mention the name of the consumables?

Daft people in trying to b smart make a fool of themselves when a simple silence would have hidden their foolishness and stupidity. tongue

Quote me once more and get some more spanking.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by sammily(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2015
Are there no Nigerians working in the cafe'? don't they deem it fit to report/raise alarm on what is going on there knowing fully well that most of the consumers of these expired products are fellow Nigerians. They are the same people that will blame the govt for corruption, like its any different from what they are doing, if not even worse.

1 Like

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Nobody: 10:48am On May 28, 2015
I dont think it's only chocola royal that is guilty of this nefarious act.I bought sausage roll yesterday and today.Kingsway gala and chivita super bite to be precise.It has expired since 25 of may and these retailers buys the expired products from the companies too.Some of the high profile supermarket dont dispose of their expired product.They sells to customers at reduce prices while same customers changes the expired date and resell to unsuspecting customers.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by free13: 10:58am On May 28, 2015
For over 10 years. shocked
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by baralatie(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2015
mama nkechi booka is the in thing now!
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Nobody: 11:02am On May 28, 2015
Some of the nafdac officials are accomplices.Nafdac do a routine checks on food and beverage companies to ascertain the validity and quality of their product in the country .Some nafdac officials tips the companies control managers of these companies that they are coming to do routine so that they evacuate can their expired products before they arrive.Many of these companies are guilty of this.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Nobody: 11:11am On May 28, 2015
There is one food company in UK who mixes horse meat to produce their buggers and hotdogs.It happen everywhere.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by mmsen: 11:16am On May 28, 2015
vislabraye:

Nothing justifies those basstarrds for doing what they did. It's not a matter of prefering foreign products or not to our local ones. After all, cake and icecream are not Nigerian food

Nothing justifies them selling junk but there is even less reason to buy it once you come to realize that not only are most of these foods unhealthy for you but that the people behind some of the operations are shady and are putting your life in even greater jeopardy.

Consumers have a choice.

You can patronize good businesses or bad ones.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by mmsen: 11:18am On May 28, 2015
otunsman:
There is one food company in UK who mixes horse meat to produce their buggers and hotdogs.It happen everywhere.

Findus.

And they are a Swedish company.

The reason they were able to get away with it for so long is because people in northern Europe have become accustomed to not cooking their own food.

It's not just the packaged food that is unsanitary but a lot of the fast food places that Brits frequent get horrible reviews from the health inspectors.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Nobody: 11:30am On May 28, 2015
Lebanese are more conning than Nigerians
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by kuuljay(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2015
if I need snack I buy ground nut or corn or coconut.i only buy such shit for chicks
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:33am On May 28, 2015
baby124:
They need to arrest this man and confiscate his properties. Also make sure he is banned from ever owning a food business in Nigeria again. They need to also look into his residency status and revoke it if he refuses to come back and face the law. Do you know how many people have probably died from food poisoning, but their relatives won't believe that Chocolate Royal is capable of this? No mercy at all when it comes to food and drugs. I don't blame him though. When Nigerian's themselves are selling fake drugs without regard for life. He feels he can also kill us as well to make a profit.! This is sick. Only a deranged person will do this and he must be severely punished

I concur. He must be jailed. He can RUN but he cannot hide.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by omoharry(f): 11:35am On May 28, 2015
phransix147:
Ewwwww! This ppl don kill me, have been patronizing that place for close to a decade now... If I dey enter Cool FM I must lick ice cream 4 Chocolat Royale 1st... Moussali God punish u oh! NAFDAC close everything even their Paint and Bake wey dey everywhere including Palms.
abeg may be you should try alomo bitter or yoyo bitter, maybe it can clear any yamayama that must have been piling up for some time as a result of this mans wickedness to humanity
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:35am On May 28, 2015
bawberry:
I still bought 3cups for shade last week sad

Please go and detoxify your system from the expired chemicals in it with fruits and vegetables.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:44am On May 28, 2015
Lushcream:
and one will be eating all these craps thinking jollyjolly without knowing it's death trap ...... Human being and our r weakedness ...... such offense should be punishable by death.

Any food coming into Nigeria should be adequately processed security wise ..... Hope Bihari regime will secure us our security and his legacy sustained right after.

Haven't you heard that fast food is equal to fast death? I thank GOD my party didn't bring us up in the fast food way of life. I used to envy our neighbours who were regular visitors to Mr Biggz (that was the only fast food restaurant back then in the early 1990s) but now, I thank GOD we weren't taken there. Till now I'm not a fan of fast food joints/restaurants.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Nobody: 11:46am On May 28, 2015
bawberry:
I still bought 3cups for shade last week sad
is shade still alive
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:47am On May 28, 2015
mbulela:

He is a Nigerian citizen.
His citizenship can be revoked as he has committed a punishable offence.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:49am On May 28, 2015
chisom18:
ten years wow sorry o thisman don diminish your life span by 10 yrs

No be small matter oh.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Nobody: 11:52am On May 28, 2015
looooooool. That OBJ tongue out pic was epic.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:53am On May 28, 2015
hardbody:

It is the fault of Goodluck.

Meanwhile where is chocolat royal? Una see why i always prefer iya basira amala and ewedu and mama emeka akpu and egusi. Those are well cooked with firewood and taste homely.

You get am bros. Locally prepared meals are usually cheap while processed ones are expensive in this side of the divide but will they listen?
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by phransix147(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2015
omoharry:
abeg may be you should try alomo bitter or yoyo bitter, maybe it can clear any yamayama that must have been piling up for some time as a result of this mans wickedness to humanity

Hahaha! I take Dr. Iguedo Goko Cleanser
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by nd07(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2015

At the end of the double operations which lasted for nine hours, imported fake, unregistered and expired food products worth over N1bn stocked in these illegal cold rooms were evacuated in six Hilux vans and buses which NAFDAC stormed the place with

how realistic is ds? 40ft cold rooms wt their contents in just 6 hilux vans?
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2015
Don't worry,baba is here tomorrow.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by bawberry(m): 1:21pm On May 28, 2015
MRLANNISTER:

embarassed
Go for a full medical check up

It was only shade tht took ice_cream tongue
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by bawberry(m): 1:29pm On May 28, 2015
prinzewill:
is kiss shade still alive

Her no is not going oh, meself don dey fear.. undecided
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by johnsonsegxy: 1:50pm On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Lebanese man owning businesses and radio and TV stations in Lagos and selling poison to lagosians for decades yet some people want to give themselves tribal marks because of Igbos who have done them no harm
Ndi ara

I respect your person before. But sorry to say this; you're are now becoming/constituting nuisance to this great forum with your tribal comments. How far can you go? undecided

You need to get your brain fixed asap.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by delpee(f): 2:03pm On May 28, 2015
Nafdac should check out other Lebanese shops. They're always having" buy one get one free" offers on products close to expiry dates. How are we sure they aren't already expired but redated angry
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by lybest20: 2:13pm On May 28, 2015
May God help us oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery / 6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.