Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,004 members, 7,956,720 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run (49995 Views)

Lagos Lg Poll: Ward Chairman On The Run, After Collecting, Shared Aspirant’s N3m / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by lomprico(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2015
AceOfDiamonds:
All these foreigners spiting us in our own land... undecided
And one adebayo helping them.

3 Likes

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by ybalogs(m): 6:40am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=phransix147 post=34161781]Ewwwww! This ppl don kill me, have been patronizing that place for close to a decade now... If I dey enter Cool FM I must lick ice cream 4 Chocolat Royale 1st... Moussali God punish u oh! NAFDAC close everything even their Paint and Bake wey dey everywhere including Palms.[/quoth e]
You're not alone on this bruv. I've been taken there for my birthday like twice in the past and must have eaten there like 72 times. Haven't been there in a while though just cos I felt home-made food is simply the best. God will surely punish those in the know of their chairman's plot but man self suppose punish them too. Oloriburuku somebody.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Nobody: 6:42am On May 28, 2015
Holy Mother of, Mary Mother of..... holy Joseph father of, Holy triple fvcK!!!!!!!!!o you know how many of those their muffins i have been eating? angrymy niece and nephew i have been buying ice cream for?!!!!! That greasy, son of a rabid LovePeddler should be killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the fvck would a living human being do this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy mother, what the fvck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the triple fvck is wrong with this camel rapist, bastard, epileptic, sodomized , illegitimate cripple fvck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by olayinkaj2(m): 6:44am On May 28, 2015
Thank God, I don't buy things from them, I cook what I want to eat no matter the level of the hunger. We need to check other big name restaurants too. Na parents wey dey carry their children go eateries to buy all sort of stuff like ice cream chocolate etc I pity pass. How those goods take enter this country if not that some ogas has been paid huge amount of money.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by damilotun: 6:45am On May 28, 2015
hmmmmmm the owner has offended one big name in Nigeria ,things like this no dey happen ordinarily .na today ,you go soon hear who him offend just wait tor the man story ,no be naija? cool.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by ybalogs(m): 6:46am On May 28, 2015
I'm officially saying No to fast food joints

1 Like

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Mustay(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2015
victorv12:
And NAFDAC should pay KFC a visit too.

How can they be selling a burger that's hard has a rock with no beef but a fat slice of cheese for 1200? That's unfair!

Is this your unsubmitted online petition about pricing or quality wink

Nayowonder:
Questions: don't we have NAFDAC office at whalf port and other ports before they made their way to their warehouse? Where is EXPENSIVE of wazobia FM abuja? I need his comment on this.
Exactly. NAFDAC does a check at our entry routes. I want to hear TwiTwi and OPJ speak about this too

3 Likes

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Proffdada: 6:49am On May 28, 2015
This is what USA popular fast-food and confectioneries are known for when they're not checked by health inspectors and food supervisors, I'm not surprised they brought it here. embarassed angry angry
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Proffdada: 6:55am On May 28, 2015
kunyeo:
Really ,why is it now that NAFDAC is just discoverimg this rot . hypocrisy. EVERY AGENCY JUST TRYING TO IMPRESS BUHARI SHA!
change is a constant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by eluquenson(m): 6:57am On May 28, 2015
This man must be jailed, haba
Not his fault totally but Nigeria govt lacks standard and Standard Organisation of Nigeria need to be re evaluated, Customs, NAFDAC as well, i pity people who love chocolate and ice cream.

1 Like

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by pickabeau1: 6:57am On May 28, 2015
solid3:
Thank God I don't eat chocolate, only do buy it for them babes I want to straff. wink

Classic behavior of some people
Nonchalant

What about people buying to straff your sisters.and female family members

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by ugoezeik(m): 6:58am On May 28, 2015
fruitygarage:
How does this help me trace my ex?
I saw her walking toward sambisa
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Odaveboy(m): 7:00am On May 28, 2015
Mustay:

Is this your unsubmitted online petition about pricing or quality wink

Exactly. NAFDAC does a check at our entry routes. I want to hear TwiTwi and OPJ speak about this too
.....even LOLO and CHeCHe....

1 Like

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Fourwinds: 7:00am On May 28, 2015
tomdon:
pls how did these bad raw materials enter the country and why are they just discovering this after two decades?
i wonder ooo. Even NAFDAC is culpable because how come dey don't go to dese popular places regularly. It is dose dat u think will keep d laws dat break d laws
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by baby124: 7:01am On May 28, 2015
eluquenson:
This man must be jailed, haba
Not his fault totally but Nigeria govt lacks standard and Standard Organisation of Nigeria need to be re evaluated

If there is a standard organization, all of them need to be sacked. So do the Oga's in NAFDAC who approved the entrance of these goods, as well as the Oga's in customs who put their signature on these goods. This is a sacrilege and heads must roll, otherwise we are all finished in this country. Someone will soon import something that will wipe us out. These foreigners need to start submitting police report and mental facility report before they come to Nigeria. How else can one rationalize this? This is pure and undiluted madness. The man is a serial killer.

1 Like

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Chiderad(m): 7:01am On May 28, 2015
What is OPJ saying about this?
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Nobody: 7:02am On May 28, 2015
Dan Foster has been vindicated on his move from cool fm.

1 Like

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Tycike: 7:03am On May 28, 2015
The chairman should be charged with attempted murder. using expired products that can kill.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by chinchum(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2015
lestat:
Holy Mother of, Mary Mother of..... holy Joseph father of, Holy triple fvcK!!!!!!!!!o you know how many of those their muffins i have been eating? angrymy niece and nephew i have been buying ice cream for?!!!!! That greasy, son of a rabid LovePeddler should be killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the fvck would a living human being do this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy mother, what the fvck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the triple fvck is wrong with this camel rapist, bastard, epileptic, sodomized , illegitimate cripple fvck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by prettyeyo: 7:06am On May 28, 2015
Oh no!! This is bad, really bad....! A lot of us, have been there once or twice to chill with the popular "chocolat royale ice-cream"!! People are mean o.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by ednut1(m): 7:15am On May 28, 2015
Chiderad:
What is OPJ saying about this?
wat do u expect him to say. forget all dose better person tins he says. d guy is probably dusting hia cv
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by otokx(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2015
If NAFDAC has real proof, let them take the man to court. The man should have his lawyers sue that newspaper for character defamation. A company chairman is not always involved in the day to day operations of the firm.

Lastly there are two sides to every story and a man is innocent until proven guilty e.g. Kashamu.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by dustydee: 7:27am On May 28, 2015
baby124:
They need to arrest this man and confiscate his properties. Also make sure he is banned from ever owning a food business in Nigeria again. They need to also look into his residency status and revoke it if he refuses to come back and face the law. Do you know how many people have probably died from food poisoning, but their relatives won't believe that Chocolate Royal is capable of this? No mercy at all when it comes to food and drugs. I don't blame him though. When Nigerian's themselves are selling fake drugs without regard for life. He feels he can also kill us as well to make a profit.! This is sick. Only a deranged person will do this and he must be severely punished
He is a Nigerian citizen. I think he naturalized in the 70s or 80s. His wife is American.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by temlex: 7:34am On May 28, 2015
This is crazy and heartbreaking. After all pple'll say he employed Nigerians.

It's painful that sme staffs stopped the access of Nafdac officials, we aide these foriegners to kill us everyway just for money. I stand to b correctd very few of dem do us good and where dey do its based on excess profits .

Having said that Nigerians are at d port, Nafdac are suppse to av checkd all these stuffs bfore the business starts at all,
we juz find ourselvs too corrupt and money conscious. Whats d excess of making at d expense of killing others directly or indirectly? Why must we exploit each other bfore we can make it?
Lots of dis kind even among we Nigerians nd serzly we dnt av a govt, but hired assassines, dey can kill dia citizens anyway, eida by tax, unfaithfulnss, extortn, corruptn or d likes.

This is painful, and we have a hand in it.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by MuttleyLaff: 7:40am On May 28, 2015
cc PapaNnamdi
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by chronique(m): 7:41am On May 28, 2015
Thank God I'm not a junk/fast food person. My bab sister needs to read this.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by nlesor: 7:49am On May 28, 2015
Good to know that they ve woken up from their sleep,they should also visit most of this supermarket owned by these Lebaness in Apapa axis.
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Setaje(f): 7:51am On May 28, 2015
ikorodureporta:
Stories like this keeps one wondering abt our safety in Naija........Gala, Pure-water, 'Agege' bread, soft drinks, e.t.c...

Omo we live each day by the grace of God. I just always feel there is something really strong about the dark skin cus I don't think white men can ingest half of the rubbish we ingest. The toxic we inhale everyday. Etc. As for gala. I can authoritatively tell u that most of the ones they sell are expired. Gala manufacture date and expiry date are usually close. I think a week or two interval. So if u are not vigilant na expired own u go buy. I can't count how many times I have seen expired gala. Pure water or bottled water are pretty much the same to me cus almost all companies that manufacture satchet water are also doing bottled water. It is what they put inside their satchet that they put inside their bottle. Cannot count how many bottled water I have bought on the road that has taste. As per soft drinks. I also know that there are fake malts, beers, coke etc in the market. They are all done in aponbon. I have also bought fake guiness malt before. I just bought it and put it in my bag. When I was about to drink it I noticed the can was as soft as rubber. No be today I dey drink can drink so I no d feeling. All those small bakeries springing up are no different from Agege bread. They don't serve fake but they are highly unhygienic. I was told by a bakery boy where I used to live how they use their legs to press flour anytime their machine spoil. They will wear nylon on the leg and use it to press flour. What if the nylon tears?. Fast food restaurants and mama put are not left out. They are highly unhygienic. If u no how the food is being cooked. U won't eat outside again.

Lastly the people that sell the perishables. The market women. As a matter of policy. I do not buy things from women who are winning or still taking care of little children. If I see say the child never grow enough to tamba on their own . I won't buy from u o. Those market women wiv kids are the filthiest. Almost all their food has shit on it. I don see am taya. When u add all this things I have written and think of how nigerians feed. Almost everybody should be carrying one disease or the other. Yet we are still able to overcome.

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Bgorgeous: 7:53am On May 28, 2015
Please itemize the products of this company so we know them and stop buying them please
Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by Mrshroud: 7:55am On May 28, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
This story is about one of the biggest things one will ever read this year except the reporting sucks. The journalist leaves many gaping holes in the account, misused figures in order to make a subjective point and generally wrote a shoddy account.
How can products worth N1bn fit into six vans and buses? And how were the products valued anyway?
Even more curiously, only this online blog, The City Reporters, has the story. The account says that the tip off to NAFDAC was given by the Editor of The City Reporters.
So did NAFDAC exchange the tip off for exclusivity for this reporter? Can they please address a general press conference so that we can have a better insight into what actually transpired?
What kind of food products were seized? There was no example in the story.
How is it possible to prepare confectionary with products, some of which have been expired for 11 years without the food taste giving any indication? How did they do it? And did it make economic sense? Consider the cost of running a cold room for those products all these years!
I admire the way you reason, the Questions You put up. One thing is for sure , that Report is entirely subjective , there's nothing objective about it. And it takes a special mind and a special brain to not accept this story at surface value. The report appealed to my sense of nationality and patriotism until I saw your post and was reminded that I'm a social scientist. Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run by rofemiguwa(f): 8:02am On May 28, 2015
Dy shud please check dominos and cold stone ooooo!!!! I visit dem atleast once a week. Hoppe I have not being killing my self. Jisosssss!!!!!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) / 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria / Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.