Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

How Do Guys Cope With Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys Cope With Girls? (938 Views)

Guys That Have Skinny Girlfriends, How Do You Guys Cope? / How Do Guys Cope This Days?????? / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Guys Cope With Girls? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 28, 2015
I dont understand how guys date girls. What do u and the girls talk about? I dont really associate with females not because i hate them but because we never have anything to talk about. They like emotions, fine boys, fingernails, eyebrows, hate ugly boys, hate short boys, want ice cream, make new hair, want a god fearing six pack male chocolate, these are all every girl seem to want to talk about and me being a rastafarian i dont really enjoy any of the above topic mentioned. My kid sister keeps coming to my room with these topics and i try not to be rude because shes a nice kid else i would shut her out of my world completely. So do other guys really enjoy talking about these things with girls or are they all just pretending to like them because they desperately want a girlfriend Im confused
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls? by OlaRB(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2015
I hope you will eventually get married.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls? by MizTyna(f): 11:58am On May 28, 2015
Any girl that can only talk about that is an airhead. I'm a girl and i can talk about almost everything in this world and intelligently too. Except football.
The irony is,i cant be bothered with everything you listed.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 28, 2015
it is not necessary you discuss all these, you can raise a topic for her to deliberate on if you know you are not flair to discuss what you mentioned above. #justsaying
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls? by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 28, 2015
elijah2u:
it is not necessary you discuss all these, you can raise a topic for her to deliberate on if you know you are not flair to discuss what you mentioned above. #justsaying

Exactly!

You can show her your own world instead of shutting her out.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 28, 2015
MizTyna:
Any girl that can only talk about that is an airhead. I'm a girl and i can talk about almost everything in this world and intelligently too. Except football.
The irony is,i cant be bothered with everything you listed.
cheesy the above post is wonderful.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls? by 2dice(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2015
U gay ... We understand
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls? by OlaRB(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2015
It's like you are only interested in ............. when it come to girls.

Every other thing seems boring to you.

I can imagine you sitting beside that girl and all you are thinking of is the front and and the back. you don't seem to deciphere anything at that moment. you are like "common baby lie on the bed and stop spewing this poo".

grin
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
OlaRB:
It's like you are only interested in ............. when it come to girls.

Every other thing seems boring to you.

I can imagine you sitting beside that girl and all you are thinking of is the front and and the back. you don't seem to deciphere anything at that moment. you are like "common baby lie on the bed and stop spewing this poo".

grin

Lol no be lie !!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
2dice:
U gay ... We understand
seconded cheesy
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls? by czarr(m): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
seconded cheesy
....na everything you dey second, BTW which kind hairstyle be that?,u b phyno.

guys who are gays,are the ones quick to call other pple gay.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
czarr:
....na everything you dey second, BTW which kind hairstyle be that?,u b phyno.

guys who are gays,are the ones quick to call other pple gay.
Did i look like phyno to u cheesy btw dat is my hair abi what does it looks like to u?#i am straight!!
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls? by czarr(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Did i look like phyno to u cheesy btw dat is my hair abi what does it looks like to u?#i am straight!!
..... tongue

(1) (Reply)

If You Dont Want Sharper Boy To Nak Your Bae / Die For Your Boo / Help! Scorpion Stung My 'hard To Get' Girlfriend In My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.