Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) (53946 Views)

6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com / Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2015
Nice moves . After studying the Handover Notes, I don't think there will be any need for probe. Just call Jona on his private line if anything is not clear.
Jonathan bowing out gracefully and confidently unlike some that were booted out or that left in frustration.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Spaxon(f): 1:39pm On May 28, 2015
silly children of hate took over the first page....
yes GEJ has done well by conceeding defeat.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 1:39pm On May 28, 2015
Always in black and looking like a twelve century magician. Baba collect the thing from him and let's go jare. Never again shall we make such a monumental mistake in Nigeria. Otuoke loading 37%

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Chai! But I am Useless ooo! I didn't even leave any Legacy behind!
see as thunder take fire you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by 190: 1:40pm On May 28, 2015
if I were GEJ I wont hand nothing over
atworst we scatter the country LOL
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2015
There is nothing to hand over, he should just leave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by asumo12: 1:40pm On May 28, 2015
grin grin grin

work don resume!
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by allanphash7(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2015
Proud to be among who voted you out

I can never pray for you

Otuoke strait

GMB we know
Change has arrived

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Burger01(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2015
Good. Nigeria is progressing. Actually, and to say the fact, Jonathan tried. He has laid a political foundation for other African countries to emulate. He once said no blood is worth his ambition...truly he meant it. Kudos.

Now, like Buhari said, it's not business as usual. All ye corrupt entities and subsidy thieves...be warned!smiley
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by ritux: 1:41pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Continue to remain useless. smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by onila(f): 1:41pm On May 28, 2015
cry cry
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by abdulskulboy(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Visocrate(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
he left peace as the only treasurable and pleasurable legacy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by milliemillz(f): 1:41pm On May 28, 2015
awww, good bye GEJ, God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 1:41pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
jonathan you see your life?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by debo07(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2015
All those smiles GEJ they put on are just fake.Deep inside him he's sad.No more power for him and no more national treasury to loot @ will
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Wsdm: 1:42pm On May 28, 2015
My only expectation from Buhari is GESKIYA- truth. I can't tolerate a president telling me lies . When you say you are still consulting on subsidy and all of a sudden you removed it. If a president could lie, what about his subjects?
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by ceejay80s(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2015
Very soon buhari go present prison note to gel
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Dekatron(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:
Eyaaaa!!! Nairaland servers would soon be overwhelmed like it was during the elections. cheesy
gbagaun detected

Like THEY WERE
blame Jonathan, APC fanatic

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by godoluwa(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2015
BYE
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 1:43pm On May 28, 2015
allanphash7:
Proud to be among who voted you out

I can never pray for you

Otuoke strait

GMB we know
Change has arrived
yes o. Otuoke loading 39%

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by scholars217: 1:43pm On May 28, 2015
Get your FREE eLearning scholarship. CLAIM IT NOW! >> http://www.freescholars217..com/
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Wsdm: 1:43pm On May 28, 2015
Visocrate:
he left peace as the only treasurable and pleasurable legacy
Is it including the North-East?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by godoluwa(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2015
I LUV U GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Firefire(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2015
Congrats Nigeria, your Messiah is here!
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Pavore9: 1:44pm On May 28, 2015
190:
if I were GEJ I wont hand nothing over
atworst we scatter the country LOL

Will you be happy if you lose any family member in the chaos?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:44pm On May 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
yes o. Otuoke loading 39%

Yes oo!
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by tutudesz: 1:44pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
is ur life so sad?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by UpLoyo: 1:45pm On May 28, 2015
His luck finally ran out. GEJ had a great chance but he blew it. When a man in his 70s beats you this bad in an election and you are in your 50s it says something about your work performance. All you had to do is give the people electricity, I'm sure that alone would've helped ya; but you surrounded yourself with thieves, rejects and drug lords. Then to Otueke thou shall return. It's that simple...

President Goodluck Jonathan says he will “surely” win the 2015 presidential election which will hold on March 28. Speaking in an interview with the BBC, Jonathan said categorically: “I’ll surely win.”.... - lying vanities grin grin

I hate to say I told ya, but I told ya...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
you are such an eediot

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2015
Change is the only thing constant in life
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by linuses: 1:46pm On May 28, 2015
Can buhari read?
I wonder who will help him read that paper that is been presented to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG / Live Election Results From Edo State / Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.