Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) (53944 Views)

6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com / Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Benzzle: 1:48pm On May 28, 2015
Barcanista and this thugs won't like this

Cc barcanista mogidi truckpusher firefire
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by omenka(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2015
Dekatron:
gbagaun detected

Like THEY WERE blame Jonathan, APC fanatic
Okay. You got me there.
But bro, I'm faaaarking happy right now!! cheesy
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Ttalk: 1:48pm On May 28, 2015
The change is here, history has been made, thank to all NL progressives who despite the hate campaign of PDP and her tanoil alike continue to canvass for change until it became a reality.

Progressives let celebrate

Tanoid can only watch in regret for being on the other side of history
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by hadura29(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2015
moscobabs:
I still don't trust GEJ

Kinda agree with you ooo... Coz the guys calmness calls for suspicion...
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2015
Whizzdom:
Badluck Jonathan ... God punish that your left balls. grin

With that him hat wey be like Zorro Hat ....

As God go take punish your entire family and generations. And una left and right balls will be chopped off too idiot

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by dammytosh: 1:48pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:
Can buhari read?
I wonder who will help him read that paper that is been presented to him

If you can type or read Nairaland post without a functional brain.

Buhari will be able to read without certificate.

God that did yours will do his own too.

His Excellency Mohammed Buhari (GCFR)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by mohisi: 1:49pm On May 28, 2015
Tolexander:
from good luck to hard work
that's right
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by 190: 1:49pm On May 28, 2015
Pavore9:

Will you be happy if you lose any family member in the chaos?

Lol u should know I'm kidding
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Lionsclaw: 1:49pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Chai! But I am Useless ooo! I didn't even leave any Legacy behind!
You are just a fat fuul ranting up and down. Do you know you will never be better than the man which makes you more uselsee.
No hard feeling just paying you back in your own coin wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by philips70(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:
Heater of Jonathan hear this.
He is the most luckiest Man in the soil of Nigeria
He raised from Zero ho Hero
He ruled for complete five years
He is the youngest Ex-president alive in Nigeria
A president with humility.
After he might have left, u will get to know the importance of the good things he have been doing.
Remember, no government in Nigeria can ever perform better that he did

Na true.

It is well with your English.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Brugo(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2015
Good luck is not enough to make a positive difference. Integrity and diligence must come into the mix as well.

Thank God Jonathan is out.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by scholars217: 1:50pm On May 28, 2015
Get your FREE eLearning scholarship. CLAIM IT NOW! >> http://www.freescholars218..com/
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Captainswag225(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
thats not true.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by saiji: 1:50pm On May 28, 2015
GEJ is going back to otueke
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Benzzle: 1:51pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:
After he might have left, u will get to know the importance of the good things he have been doing.
haters you mean? You're far from the truth sha...but lemi just console you
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by hadaynyk: 1:51pm On May 28, 2015
Oga Jonah,,farewell. grin
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Ajof(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2015
What does it benefit you to be insulting ur Father Age mate, Ur Snr. in the name of access to Internet/social media? This generation has lost respect for Elders hence, all this Insult of our Peace, Gentle President even when ur Hero GMB acknowledged his sacrifice for the peace you presently enjoy. If for nothing but the Peace you enjoy unlike 2011 and promise to form parallel Government if APC did not win. There is God oh in all these insults oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by agabaI23(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=34175225][/quote]You are happy denigrating this man but if anyone calls Buhari babaonechance that he is, you will be up in arms and forget the dirt you have been dishing at a man for no reason

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by biafransoul: 1:51pm On May 28, 2015
Good bye oga Jonathan. If presented with another opportunity I will still vote for you. The majority may have had their way today but the transformation spirit of fairness, equity and justice lives on and if not accomplished in this zoo called Nigeria, it will in the Federal Republic Of The Lower Niger. My regards to Mama Peace, we will surely miss her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by 4four(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:
bros dis one Na course or wat
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by harry509: 1:52pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
President GEJ presents President Elect with the handover notes and the report of the National CONFAB!

President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday formally presented his hand over notes to the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari.

The presentation was done inside the Council Chamber of the Presidential Villa, Abuja, shortly after Jonathan conducted Buhari round the seat of power.

Vice President Namadi Sambo had also similarly conducted the Vice President-elect, Yemi Osinbajo, round his wing of the villa.

Jonathan presented an executive summary of his hand over notes and a copy of the report of the National Conference to Buhari in the presence of All Progressives Congress chiefs who accompanied him to the event.

In his remarks, Jonathan said his administration had done its best for the country.

Buhari said he would not make a bold statement until after studying the handover notes.

He however commended Jonathan for conceding defeat in the March 28 Presidential election.

He said the outgoing President could have made things difficult if he wanted to do so.

Details later. . .

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-presents-hand-over-notes-to-buhari/

no condition is parmanent @ all.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Visocrate(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2015
Wsdm:

Is it including the North-East?
BBC describes him as an ambassadors of peace

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by 4stylz: 1:53pm On May 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
jonathan you see your life?

Even school prefect you didn't do in school; gej has achieved more than any politician in nigeria

Commisoner --DeP. GOV. --Gov--vice president--President

What more could a man possibly ask for? He has done his great part..

And you @ingbali get a life

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by rukkyland(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:

is this your prayer for our dear country?
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 1:56pm On May 28, 2015
4stylz:

Even school prefect you didn't do in school; gej has achieved more than any politician in nigeria

Commisoner --DeP. GOV. --Gov--vice president--President

What more could a man possibly ask for? He has done his great part..

And you @ingbali get a life
eyaaaaaa sowie. Few hours to go,the cluelesness is about to end,otuoke loading tongue grin
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by anonimi: 1:57pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Na you useless pass abi you dey blind, deaf & dumb ni to not see all the achievements acknowledged even by those who called us names before now.
Just a sample on the 14 pages of the thread below =>

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by deygar: 1:57pm On May 28, 2015
Nice one GEJ,i wish u d very best in future endeavours...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 28, 2015
Playing to the gallery,
Dressing up the window,
Dancing to the music,
Not played by the leader.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Segadem(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
hé will be remembered for his simplicity.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by bastien: 1:58pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:
Okay. You got me there.

But bro, I'm faaaarking happy right now!! cheesy
lolz so u self no big pass gbagaun, na so you take talk say I gbagaun for one of my thread..... God is great
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Burger01(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2015
moscobabs:
I still don't trust GEJ

It's well cheesy
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 1:59pm On May 28, 2015
saiji:
GEJ is going back to otueke
no,he is going to prison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack / Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.