Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) (53929 Views)

6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com / Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by bofoy(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2015
YUROBAS thanks for disappointing GEJ but truly i say to you guys NIGER DELTA wil not forget this. U guys are happy abi, it will be beta that only the hausas rule dis country than any yoruba man becos we wil never support them

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by dotune(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2015
That GEJ's final look at the Villa though. Power belongs to God. He only lends to mortal men per time. When he chooses u, u better use it well and write your name in GOLD.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by stayblack: 2:20pm On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

Clap for yourself...
TA TA TA....OR MORE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Chibex50(f): 2:21pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:
Heater of Jonathan hear this.
He is the most luckiest Man in the soil of Nigeria
He raised from Zero ho Hero
He ruled for complete five years
He is the youngest Ex-president alive in Nigeria
A president with humility.
After he might have left, u will get to know the importance of the good things he have been doing.
Remember, no government in Nigeria can ever perform better that he did
Dnt just knw y ah like that man(GEJ)... Even tho he dint please Nigerians during his time am sure God is please with him.. For Crying out loud,, the man said he tried his possible best y judging him (we humans thou). For those that called him bad names like badluck, am sure u guys were born d same way he was born too... Wot yea waiting for? Go become d president, dnt just elect, let odas elect u... Just leave the man alone biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by kestolove95(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2015
Bye bye Abuja otueke here comes gej the drunk

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by idithlove(f): 2:23pm On May 28, 2015
Eeeyaaa,farewell jona

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Ttalk: 2:25pm On May 28, 2015
bofoy:
YUROBAS thanks for disappointing GEJ but truly i say to you guys NIGER DELTA wil not forget this. U guys are happy abi, it will be beta that only the hausas rule dis country than any yoruba man becos we wil never support them

The thing dey pain you?
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Ifyjuli25(f): 2:27pm On May 28, 2015
Sai Baba!!!! Congratulations....
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:
Can buhari read?
I wonder who will help him read that paper that is been presented to him
Who read for him when he was the military head of state, just asking?
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by MabraO: 2:31pm On May 28, 2015
GEJites y'all take it easy on d insults

If u don't want d clueless one to leave Aso rock u can go glue is ass there na

One GEJite was even cursing d country all Cos of his paymaster

It is well with Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by ideylaff: 2:36pm On May 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2455442_cgf4fd5vaaa0cca_jpeg6189b45b95f3949971b340015a084ed4

Nigerians wallow in Poverty and Hunger all over and we build a place like Aso Rock and fund it with tax payers monet and still make the country suffer like this.

This is 2015 and we are still binding thousands of white paper everywhere as Ministers report when Adobe PDF secure could easily be used for the extra copies.

When are we going to move forwards

Who reads all these piece of crap they binded anyway.

Green White Green, chairs coat of arms everywhere...

massive touture chamber called FEC chamber where decisions that favoured no one but their ego lined up pockets are bn made

We still have a long way to go mehn....
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by DanielPop(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2015
He has made his mark!

Comment if you have touched the life of a community....with CLEAR EVIDENCE please! Replying with Insults will only reveal the content of your head/heart!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by brownlord: 2:38pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Chai! But I am Useless ooo! I didn't even leave any Legacy behind!

Robot one of the legacies

Buhari said he would not make a bold statement until after studying the handover notes.

He however commended Jonathan for conceding defeat in the March 28 Presidential election.

He said the outgoing President could have made things difficult if he wanted to do so.

Compare with 2011 a certain Buhari lost and orders his foot soldiers to go killing spree, 800 Nigerians incident youth corpers was lost to this madness

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Defcon1(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Childish.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by adekayo1234(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:
Hater is the word bro
yes i partly agree
i would say He razed from Hero to zero but in case of another time, the appropriate word is "rose"
I think you meant Misruled Nigeria for complete five years
perhaps that accounted for his cluelessness
says who?
After he might have left, u will get to know the importance of the good things he have been doing.
i don't even know how to correct this crap
Remember, no government in Nigeria can ever perform better that he did
Are you cursing Nigeria or what?

Last bullet: I ain't no fan of Gej or Buhari but let all this crap of celebrating mediocrity stop, at least this will serve as a lesson for the incoming Government that has promised so much. The change had better began in earnest
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by midolian(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=34175225][/quote]cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by daddyiel(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2015
Amadioha magbuo kwe gi, anu ohia.. sad
Whizzdom:
Badluck Jonathan ... God punish that your left balls. grin

With that him hat wey be like Zorro Hat ....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by stinggy(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:
[s]Remember, no government in Nigeria can ever perform better that he did[/s]
Did for you and your family by making you a TANoid you mean?
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by iyobs7(f): 2:57pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I wonder what kind of legacy your father is going to leave you with. Already you are already disgracing him in public.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Angel4lif(f): 3:12pm On May 28, 2015
I wish you well my hero,Gaa Nke Oma!!
My able president.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by dancoolD(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2015
Yea it good to do so when neccessary , life is swet wen it done the way Jonathan did to Buhari , how wish Nigerians can learn from these two men
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Benzzle: 3:33pm On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

You registered on 18th May and u don know everybody? You must be a superman. undecided
registering is a different thing all together,i have been reading news and comment on nairaland for a very long time and I checked NL for all the election figures,so am not new here tongue
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by eluquenson(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2015
Let's the work begins
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Positiveminds(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Truly, you are as useless as self- confessed. And I pray" May you be useless forever".Amen.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by bisi16(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Truely he didnt..
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Pakingzzz(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2015
Hii Nairalanders, I have 20pcs of brand new Storace deep cycle batteries. They are 100AH capacities each.. Am offering them for sale at 20,000 naira each..
I also have a couple dozens of brand new Mppt charge controllers ; 12v,24 10Amps. The model is; Tracer 1210Rn. Each goes for 8,000 naira.
You can reach me on 08122423549, or email me @; kingsleyobinna26@yahoo.Com

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Symphony007: 3:50pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
capital foool!!!...one of his legacy amongst many is the election that brought in the idiott you love so much.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by 4stylz: 3:50pm On May 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahahahahahaha jonathan till 2019,now your eye half clear grin otuoke loading 43% tongue

Na village them do ur own
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Firefire(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2015
Benzzle:
registering is a different thing all together,i have been reading news and comment on nairaland for a very long time and I checked NL for all the election figures,so am not new here tongue

Congrats and welcome.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by ideylaff: 3:57pm On May 28, 2015
adekayo1234:

Are you cursing Nigeria or what?

Last bullet: I ain't no fan of Gej or Buhari but let all this crap of celebrating mediocrity stop, at least this will serve as a lesson for the incoming Government that has promised so much. The change had better began in earnest

well put and said
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Mentcee(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:
Eyaaaa!!!

I'm close to tears here honestly. Never thought I could witness this glorious moment in my life.

Nairaland server would soon be overwhelmed like it was during the elections. cheesy
Imbecilic reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Pavore9: 4:09pm On May 28, 2015
190:

Lol u should know I'm kidding

OK, no hard feelings. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Spelling Error: Nigerians React / IPOB Man & Lady Take A Drive After Visiting Nnamdu Kanu / Live Election Results From Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.