Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) (53941 Views)

6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com / Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by UpLoyo: 1:59pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:
Can buhari read?
I wonder who will help him read that paper that is been presented to him

F00l can you read? You don't even know the difference between "been" and "being" you and your english teacher should be jailed. Olodo trying to sound smart grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by peacejoy143: 1:59pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:
Heater of Jonathan hear this.
He is the most luckiest Man in the soil of Nigeria
He raised from Zero ho Hero
He ruled for complete five years
He is the youngest Ex-president alive in Nigeria
A president with humility.
After he might have left, u will get to know the importance of the good things he have been doing.
Remember, no government in Nigeria can ever perform better that he did
I LOVE GEJ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by 4stylz: 1:59pm On May 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
eyaaaaaa sowie. Few hours to go,the cluelesness is about to end,otuoke loading tongue grin

Your mumu don ripe
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by onatisi(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2015
Well here we are nigerians . One journey ends and another one begins . Let's gooooooo there
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Firefire(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2015
Benzzle:
Barcanista and this thugs won't like this

Cc barcanista mogidi truckpusher firefire

You registered on 18th May and u don know everybody? You must be a superman. undecided
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by CSTR2: 2:02pm On May 28, 2015
Listening to these APC dunderheads, you would think jonathan has lost a war or buhari will remain president forever.
Idiotts.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by denko(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2015
tayebest:
YA ALLAH, your servant MUHAMMADU BUHARI shall be taking the oath of office as NIGERIAN PRESIDENT come May, 29th 2015.
Give him the wisdom, the zeal, the honour, the care,
the mind, the ability & the strength to lead NIGERIA to the promise land.
To those waiting to see him fail, occupy them, shame them. Ya Allah, continue to bless Nigeria as power change hand. May we live long to see the change we all yearned for. Ameen.
So you can pray like this.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by HopeAlive14(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2015
Everything that has a beginning must come to an end; sooner or later.

No President will stay in Aso Rock forever!
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by stayblack: 2:03pm On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

Do you need all this ??
BUT THE MAN USELESSSSSSSSSSSSS NOR BE SMALL.... grin
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 2:03pm On May 28, 2015
4stylz:

Your mumu don ripe
hahahahahahahahahaha jonathan till 2019,now your eye half clear grin otuoke loading 43% tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by peacejoy143: 2:04pm On May 28, 2015
D LIVING AND THE LIVING WILL TELL WHICH IS BETTER AFTER 4 YEARS
GEJ OR GMB.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Firefire(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2015
stayblack:
BUT THE MAN USELESSSSSSSSSSSSS NOR BE SMALL.... grin

Clap for yourself...
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by stexsy(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=34175038]Chai! But I am Useless ooo! I didn't even leave any Legacy behind![/quote at least he gave u the freedom to be insulting him, kip it up
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by elohorayodele: 2:04pm On May 28, 2015
all your promises must be fulfilled or else you will get the same treatment GEJ got- Curses
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by UpLoyo: 2:05pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:
After he might have left, u will get to know the importance of the good things he have been doing.

After all your rambling, you still haven't made any sense or pointed out one thing the clueless guy did. If these are what your what achievements then your standard in life must be extremely low; sorry for ya bro
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by JingoOAU(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:

That means you don't ever want Nigeria to succeed and develop or how can u said no president can ever perform to his level.....or is that sarcasm?
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 2:06pm On May 28, 2015
peacejoy143:

I HATE GEJ
me too grin
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Vyolet(f): 2:06pm On May 28, 2015
Sarkin goma,Zamanin goma..
Everyone has his or her time,no one can remain in a post forever even crowned kings die one day.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by bofoy(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2015
YUROBAS thanks for disappointing GEJ but truly i say to you guys NIGER DELTA wil not forget this . U guys are happy abi, it will be beta that only the hausas rule dis country than any yoruba man becos we wil never support them

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by nonjebose(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:
Can buhari read?
I wonder who will help him read that paper that is been presented to him
Your previous post disqualifies you from laughing at him. PMB would do better than that

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by stexsy(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Chai! But I am Useless ooo! I didn't even leave any Legacy behind!
at least he made a law that allows u tell him wat u ll never tell ur father. Jonathan is a good man

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by tiger28: 2:10pm On May 28, 2015
See yesterday's men already. Power is indeed transit and not your father's right, use it wisely.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Spells(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2015
sad :x what must be must be.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Wsdm: 2:11pm On May 28, 2015
Visocrate:
BBC describes him as an ambassadors of peace
The same BBC you will soon condemn when they say anything against Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by tabisegroup(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:
Eyaaaa!!!

I'm close to tears here honestly. Never thought I could witness this glorious moment in my life.

Nairaland servers would soon be overwhelmed like it was during the elections. cheesy
Even if GEJ had won, he couldn't have stayed beyond 2019 na... So u mean ur not intending living till 2019?
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by lozanni(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Chai! But I am Useless ooo! I didn't even leave any Legacy behind!

If past Presidents of Nigeria are mentioned, GEJ will definitely be called, this means his name is etched in the sands of time. Other legacies GEJ created are in the area of the new Automotive policy, re-vitalisation of the agric sector among many others.

A poor little e-warrior like yourself will be remembered as an insignificant, tiny speck in the vast spheres of cyberspace.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by IBROHIM: 2:13pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:
Get used to it, we chased him Out of Aso Rock! Stealing can now be corruption!!!
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by jay2smart19(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2015
moscobabs:
I still don't trust GEJ

i hope u wont say same abt the rtd gen in 2018
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by nonjebose(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2015
UpLoyo:

F00l can you read? You don't even know the difference between "been" and "being" you and your english teacher should be jailed. Olodo trying to sound smart grin grin grin
no, try read the piece before this one,then you go fear fear.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by tunde1200(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2015
Don't get me angry pls!!.

linuses:
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by TopHand: 2:17pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:
all that is Story, what did he do for even his own state talkless about nigeria, he almost successed in making nigeria a failed state, is it not the bible that says to whom much is given much is expected, all those things you wrote is rubbish, tears of a failure, justification of idiocy and stupidity, go and read history, majority of the greatest leaders to have ever lived began from humble beginings, from the prophets of God, to powerful famous kings and military geniuses, when GEJ came along the world thought at last somebody from the marginalized minority, we expected a tiger instead we got a mouse. when the marginalized minority look back at GEJ they will only see a wasted opportunity
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by ovie8200: 2:18pm On May 28, 2015
Whizzdom:
Badluck Jonathan ... God punish that your left balls. grin

With that him hat wey be like Zorro Hat ....

And God punish both of ur balls....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Smiling At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial (Photos) / IPOB Man & Lady Take A Drive After Visiting Nnamdu Kanu / Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.