Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) (53942 Views)

6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com / Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by denko(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2015
The greatest legacy is what u are enjoying today peace.
NgeneUkwenu:
Chai! But I am Useless ooo! I didn't even leave any Legacy behind!
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by r33d(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2015
Another season, another time. God lead this country to the promised land cool
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by 400billionman: 4:26pm On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

Do you need all this ??

That girl Ngeneukwenu is mentally unstable.

When you see a person so insecure about another persons existence, it amounts to illiteracy..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 4:37pm On May 28, 2015
4stylz:

Na village them do ur own
hahahahahahahahahaha una don lose,we half win. Otuoke loading 52% grin
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by millionaireman: 4:37pm On May 28, 2015
Bye. You came, saw, but refused to conquer.

If you had been smart enough to have the lopsided political structure restructured.

Now you have left Nigeria as the military people recreated it. Back to square one for those made onlookers by the structure run under a most monstrous type of unitary government system.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Obipat(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2015
Mentcee:
Imbecilic reasoning.
.BYE BYE Jonathan. I shake my hand. I fought. Good battle and won. I pray I don't see GEJ again in my life even in my dream
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by adaybayor(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:
Heater of Jonathan hear this.
He is the most luckiest Man in the soil of Nigeria
He raised from Zero ho Hero
He ruled for complete five years
He is the youngest Ex-president alive in Nigeria
A president with humility.
After he might have left, u will get to know the importance of the good things he have been doing.
Remember, no government in Nigeria can ever perform better that he did

Which school did you graduate from? why murder english?
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by fghanni(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2015
linuses:
Heater of Jonathan hear this.
He is the most luckiest Man in the soil of Nigeria
He raised from Zero ho Hero
He ruled for complete five years
He is the youngest Ex-president alive in Nigeria
A president with humility.
After he might have left, u will get to know the importance of the good things he have been doing.
Remember, no government in Nigeria can ever perform better that he did

Don't ever say that, if you ever get there you do the Worst?
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by spencekat(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2015
DrWise:
Humble even in the face of varoius provocations.
It is a rare virtue.If I were him,I wouldn't show Buhari any sign of sportsmanship.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by saltoftheearth: 5:48pm On May 28, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL NIGERIANS AS MOHAMMED BUHARI IS SWORN IN. Thank you God for this day. Thank you God for the end of the Jonathan regime. Thank you God for winning this battle for Nigerians. Thank you God for Buhari will lead by your grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdr-5ZPW9C0

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Finsu(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
GEJ and black wears,,, GMB and white wears..
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Royalemex(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2015
nice
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by cuteboy2: 6:32pm On May 28, 2015
Is this not the same handover to Buhari on 28th May that APC Paranoia machinery were having a hard time understanding.

Thank God GMB finally understood the good sense in dispensing with documentation process before the ceremonial swearing in and parades tomorrow, 29th May.

I pray, after swearing in GMB will continue to push back on the overbearing and psychotic paranoia of Lai Mohammed and Tinubu.

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by lyntiffany(f): 7:28pm On May 28, 2015
peacejoy143:

I LOVE GEJ
My love for him is unmeasurable, still can't fathom why cry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by fishbone11(m): 9:05pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Chai! But I am Useless ooo! I didn't even leave any Legacy behind!

Mumu!!! who is yr father and what legacy did he leave for u? where was yr father when Jonathan became president?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 28, 2015
Going through his Inauguration Dinnert speech and recalling the reality of life in Nigeria real-time I wonder who, as between President Jonathan and his speech writers deserve the credit for the script! Sadly, the speech depicted President Jonathan. Give it to him. Ever Ostriched, he is yoked to denying the obvious all his National and Public life. In the early paragraphs he says his government set out to deepen democracy and provide good governance. He ends by saying he beliefs Nigeria is now secure and his stated objectives achieved.This statement coming from The President at these times when insecurity speaks for itself while the opposition and the international community had to keep sleepless nights to midwife democratic transition of power in the face of his vile deployment of our foreign exchange earnings in the direction of voter intimidation and substantial non-compliance with the electoral process is, at best, fraudulent as it is conscienceless. Indeed President Good luck Ebele Jonathan is a cruel, strange but curious mix of the dumb and the devious - some grotesquely split personality. He caused us so much pain! Thank God Nigeria is rid of him and his unruly bull-in-a-Chinashop brand of a First-Lady in the nauseating person of Mrs. Patience Faka Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by DONZAGALO: 6:03am On May 29, 2015
Good bye from ASO ROCK IT SHALL WELL WITH YOU,WELCOME BUHARI
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by ideylaff: 7:54am On May 29, 2015
DONZAGALO:
Good bye from ASO ROCK IT SHALL WELL WITH YOU,WELCOME BUHARI
[color=#000099][/color]

Is there really any need for the silly screens behind every desk in the chambers, such a bush way to run the show only inn Africa

Go and see how the rest of the world cabinet rooms look like.

This is just built large, vulgar and of no value to the people. Half of the time they are half asleep behind the screens
Re: Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) by francizy(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2015
lyntiffany:
My love for him is unmeasurable, still can't fathom why cry

Hmmm undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack / Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.