Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Marry A Parent! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Parent! (1875 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry A Parent! by Chiori(m): 12:13am On Sep 15, 2006
Would you accept marrying someone who has had kids before? Please try to be down-to-earth realistic in your replies.
Re: Marry A Parent! by hotangel2(f): 12:19am On Sep 15, 2006
What's wrong in marrying someone who has had kids before? Nothing. If you love the man/woman, and you are open to the idea of marrying someone with kids, i think you'll be alright.

I personally I'm open to the idea. But we are gonna have some rules especially if his baby/child still has a mama living somewhere.
Re: Marry A Parent! by kolabode: 12:42am On Sep 15, 2006
There is nothing wrong if it fall to a man side but, if is from a woman there is no young guy that is ready to marry after one.
Re: Marry A Parent! by iice(f): 5:19am On Sep 15, 2006
As hot-angel said, if you are open to the idea then it would work for you. I don't see nothing wrong with it sha be it man or woman
Re: Marry A Parent! by jaybaby(f): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2006
Y Not- only if the Man is a WiDoWeR
Re: Marry A Parent! by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2010
God 4bid! HoW CAn i kip myself prepared n ready 4 marriage n then i'l setle 4 a used product/remenant when there r a hundred n 1 single ready young men.worstil i'l try n make sure his kids like me.apart frm dat my kids wount b d 1st born.yrs later his kids n mine wil start fightin 4 who's d real child n d intruder.nywayz NEVA!
Re: Marry A Parent! by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2010
kulyie:

God 4bid! HoW CAn i kip myself prepared n ready 4 marriage n then i'l setle 4 a used product/remenant when there r a hundred n 1 single ready young men.worstil i'l try n make sure his kids like me.apart frm dat my kids wount b d 1st born.yrs later his kids n mine wil start fightin 4 who's d real child n d intruder.nywayz NEVA!

You reason like someone from medieval times. Why would God forbid it? You make it sound like a man with a child from a previous relationship / marriage is a pariah!
Re: Marry A Parent! by ireneann: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2010
kulyie:

what planet are you from
Re: Marry A Parent! by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2010
The babymams will be problematic though sad sad sad
Re: Marry A Parent! by indie22(f): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2010
its not a big deal, as long as he and his baby mamma hate each other's guts or she is married or engaged to another man , dont want no drama in my life, abeg!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Marry A Parent! by Areaboy2(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2010
kulyie:

wait till u hit 35, u wont even mind being a second wife tongue
Re: Marry A Parent! by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2010
@ area boy i reject it in jesus name.besides i've done d introduction n am properly engaged 2 my fiance who is A SINGLE YOUNG MAN,AVAILABLE 2 ONLY ME it is ur sista dat will marry at 4o years.since u decide 2 open a casn of worms by swearing 4 me wen i've said notin 2 warant dat me sef i'm ready 4 u oloshi,used product looking 4 fresh blood grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Marry A Parent! by Ranoscky(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2010
unless she no tell me say she get pikin b4, then i go say NO! sad
But if she tell me say she get pikin b4, why won't i marry her? undecided
is it a crime
na only for naija all this things dey be problem, for other countries nothing like that.

and for KULYIE wey say she no fit marry "used product", for ur information if a man don born 10 pikin sef u no fit no 4 life, unless him tell u.
but if a woman just do only abortion, , omo, , even pikin wey dem born torday go testify! grin ;
Re: Marry A Parent! by Ranoscky(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2010
KULYIE u say u don see "A SINGLE YOUNG MAN AVAILABLE TO U ALONE" if that guy has a child before or if he pulls off all his cloth, how the hell can u tell that has a child before?
but if see a lady that has a child and she's puttin on clothes won't u notice?

question ur guy well-well, maybe na short1 him be o.
Re: Marry A Parent! by SisiKill1: 11:19am On Apr 27, 2010
More often than not, women have no problem with this, it's the men who carry on and on and on about second hand/used products.

Yep, they drive their second hand cars wearing their hand me down clothes, shoes and underwear while shaking their second hand face-cap clad heads to the idea of marrying a woman with a child.

And no, I did not just compare women to used cars and clothes. My point is that these guys never have much to offer in the first place and should be grateful if any woman even one with children looks their way.
Re: Marry A Parent! by petebor02(m): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

More often than not, women have no problem with this, it's the men who carry on and on and on about second hand/used products.

Yep, they drive their second hand cars wearing their hand me down clothes, shoes and underwear while shaking their second hand face-cap clad heads to the idea of marrying a woman with a child.

And no, I did not just compare women to used cars and clothes. My point is that these guys never have much to offer in the first place and should be grateful if any woman even one with children looks their way.
infact are you saying that you are a secondhand lady?
Re: Marry A Parent! by justwise(m): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2010
kulyie:

@ area boy i reject it in jesus name.besides[b] i've done d introduction n am properly engaged 2 my fiance who is A SINGLE YOUNG MAN,AVAILABLE 2 ONLY ME [/b] it is your sista dat will marry at 4o years.since u decide 2 open a casn of worms by swearing 4 me wen i've said notin 2 warant dat me sef i'm ready 4 u oloshi,used product looking 4 fresh blood grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

With ur attitude, when ur hubby dumps you after first or second child then it will be  a forbidden thing for any man to marry you?
Re: Marry A Parent! by petebor02(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2010
4me i wouldn't marry a woman or mother whatever u call them. they are fade-out. but not too bad for the men
Re: Marry A Parent! by justwise(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2010
petebor02:

4me i wouldn't marry a woman or mother whatever u call them. they are fade-out. but not too bad for the men

What do you mean by fade-out? Can some of you show some respect?
Re: Marry A Parent! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2010
petebor02:

With your harsh words, it only shows how narrow and twisted your mind is. You owe a lot from your mother, you should at least learn how to respect women. Grow up! wink
Re: Marry A Parent! by SisiKill1: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2010
@petebor2
Awwww, what gave me away. . .is it the pix of my dozen kids I have in my profile?
Re: Marry A Parent! by petebor02(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

@petebor2
Awwww, what gave me away. . .is it the pix of my dozen kids I have in my profile?
no kid in ur profile. i'm sorry ok.
Re: Marry A Parent! by petebor02(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2010
Eyah:

With your harsh words, it only shows how narrow and twisted your mind is. You owe a lot from your mother, you should at least learn how to respect women. Grow up! wink
i do respest women alot.but i only set my mind clear ok, good for a lady to marry a man with a child but not good for the men to re-marry a woman on drop 1 or drop2.
Re: Marry A Parent! by petebor02(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2010
justwise:

What do you mean by fade-out? Can some of you show some respect?
you can go ahead and marry all the widow around you, it is actually not against the law. right?
Re: Marry A Parent! by justwise(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2010
petebor02:

i do respest women alot.but i only set my mind clear ok, good for a lady to marry a man with a child but not good for the men to re-marry a woman on drop 1 or drop2.

Why its good for a lady to marry second-hand man and its NOT good for a man to marry a woman with a child?
Re: Marry A Parent! by Ranoscky(m): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2010
i can marry a girl with a child o jare.
nothing dey there.

highest i go just bone up! angry
Re: Marry A Parent! by justwise(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2010
Ranoscky:

i can marry a girl with a child o jare.
nothing dey there.

highest i go just bone up! angry

You will marry a girl or a guy with a child? Or are you lesbo?
Re: Marry A Parent! by Ranoscky(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2010
JUSTWISE kata dey worry u for brain.

shey na crime to marry a girl wey get pikin b4?

as far as she tell me say she get pikin before we know each other during the friendship,

and as time goes on everything work out rght, y won't i?
Re: Marry A Parent! by justwise(m): 12:24am On Apr 28, 2010
Ranoscky:

JUSTWISE kata dey worry u for brain.

shey na crime to marry a girl wey get pikin b4?

as far as she tell me say she get pikin before we know each other during the friendship,

and as time goes on everything work out rght, y won't i?

You are showing f and u talking abt marrying a woman with a kid, so i was wondering if u uses strap wink wink

(1) (Reply)

What Experience Has Love Thought U / What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? / Is This Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.