Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? (863 Views)

Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. / Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by peeparty(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2015
If na me I go tell my bae say lastma don toe my motor mk she fyn danfo or taxi go house hahahahhaha

1 Share

Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 28, 2015
For real, i'm not a pervert.
Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 28, 2015
Chisos! shocked

Eleyi gidi gan grin grin
Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by goodmorning40: 7:35pm On May 28, 2015
I can't chuck my johnpaul in that dirty hole,

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by Cutehector(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2015
Smellin tin...
Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by Truth24(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2015
Satan Get behind me!
Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by demelza: 7:37pm On May 28, 2015
Which kin hips be dis? undecided
Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by coolzeal(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2015
I will f*uck her and ask my gf to take a cab.
Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 28, 2015
Only a complete animal with a diminished cerebrum will agree to such a deal.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by missbehave247(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2015
Their is only 1way out
Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by ogahlouiskid18(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2015
am not obsessed and NL is neither a school nor is it a church. It is a place for folks to just have fun. If you find it offensive, just leave the thread. If you want education, you can go to a brick and mortal institution.
Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by peeparty(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2015
See dem forming smelling tin.
Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by peeparty(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2015
For real I am.
Thugnificient:
For real, i'm not a pervert.
Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by saintikechi(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2015
Sorry for my gf o...... Cos me i no go leave this wan o...... She will become my new gf.
Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 28, 2015
peeparty:
For real I am.
No wonder.. in that case.. let's kneel down and pray together. "Whoever your wife is.. may God bless her with these attributes: patience, understanding and tolerance",.. lemme hear you say Amen.
Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 28, 2015
missbehave247:
Their is only 1way out
oya tell us.
Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by missbehave247(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2015
Thugnificient:
oya tell us.

Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by peeparty(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2015
Thugnificient:
No wonder.. in that case.. let's kneel down and pray together. "Whoever your wife is.. may God bless her with these attributes: patience, understanding and tolerance",.. lemme hear you say Amen.
pot praying for kettle
Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 28, 2015
peeparty:
pot praying for kettle
ROTL.. Amen for me too.
Re: Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? by MRBrownJ: 8:40pm On May 28, 2015
what kind of nasty who.re is that opening her legs for a car ride?! such women are the lowest of the low (as well as men who would say yes to that nonsense), and that toto is not worth mounting. what would be the pleasure in that, really?!

am i the only one who will be suspicious in having this kind of animal in his car?!

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Lady Bites Off Alleged Rapist P*nis In Lagos (see Photos With Viewers Dis.) / Help My Four Daughters Are Overdue For Marriage, Mother Cries. / Difference Between! Seeing Someone,dating Someone And Having A BF/GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.