Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? (1960 Views)

Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2016
LADYS BE HONEST : For example your Fiance is at work ' Den he gave U a call to help him out clean his bedroom. ....den U immediately got to his home & open his bedroom seeing dis mess....WOT WIL YOU DO

Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
I will leave his lazyass... angry

I'm not his slave to clean his damnazz rubbish..he better call the Solid Waste Management coz I won't even enter tat rubbish room...
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Help him clean it.

What's the big deal?, he's your fiance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by sinaj(f): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
Will tell him am not feeling fine sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
that is nt a house,it is a waste bin... to think he actually slept in this room is enouf to dump his sorry a**

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by mhizAnnie(f): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Technically, all those plates and cups are disposable so u just get a trash bag and a little clean up then u are done
No big deal
Ofcourse he owes me big time grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Iyaff die today

Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by 007Nasky(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
mayb it a test bt I dnt lyk test xo I wnt giv any1 test...
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sleep and wait for him to get back from work, then I'll teach him how to keep his room clean. Just answering the question, can't date someone like himundecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by EmperorLee(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
herbie27:
Help him clean it.

What's the big deal?, he's your fiance.

mhizAnnie:
Technically, all those plates and cups are disposable so u just get a trash bag and a little clean up then u are done
No big deal

See Materials grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Aderola15:
Sleep and wait for him to get back from work, then I'll teach him how to keep his room clean. Just answering the question, can't date someone like himundecided
He's your fiance, meaning you're already dating him and planning marriage. grin why won't you clean it?, could be he had a house party and got his room messed up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
EmperorLee:

See Materials grin grin
100 yards. grin
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by EmperorLee(m): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
herbie27:
100 yards. grin

Tiri tauuusin yards grin

Aderola15:

Your own wife material no reach to sew g-string undecided
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
herbie27:
He's your fiance, meaning you're already dating him and planning marriage. grin why won't you clean it?, could be he had a house party and got his room messed up.
Lol. My fiance will have an idea of what I can't deal with. So even if the house was messed up, calling me will be the last thing to cross his mindgrintongue
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
EmperorLee:

Tiri tauuusin yards grin

Loooool, sharraptongue
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Aderola15:

Lol. My fiance will have an idea of what I can't deal with. So even if the house was messed up, calling me will be the last thing to cross his mindgrintongue
Twinnie, hope u know kids do worse?. grin
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
EmperorLee:

Tiri tauuusin yards grin

Aderola15:

Loooool, sharraptongue
This couple. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
herbie27:
Twinnie, hope u know kids do worse?. grin
Kids dearie not fully grown man and my kids won't try this. Pankere will chase out the rubbish from their bodytongue
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Aderola15:

Kids dearie not fully grown man and my kids won't try this. Pankere will chase out the rubbish from their bodytongue
cheesy So if your fiance drank to stupor, came home and vomited, you won't clean it up cos he's a grown man?.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy So if your fiance drank to stupor, came home and vomited, you won't clean it up cos he's a grown man?.
Lmaooooo. This isn't a question for me because I wouldn't date let alone get engaged to someone that doesn't know his limit. So drinking to stupor is no go area for EmperorLeetongue, he knows when to stopcheesy
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
herbie27:
100 yards. grin
laugh wan kill me

Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by falconey(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
mhizAnnie:
No big deal

you gave the best remark amongst other ladies on this thread. tolerance is the key, helping him I think one should scold him about the act.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
laugh wan kill me
Are you now obsessing over my comments?, don't remember mentioning you.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
Aderola15:

Lmaooooo. This isn't a question for me because I wouldn't date let alone get engaged to someone that doesn't know his limit. So drinking to stupor is no go area for EmperorLeetongue, he knows when to stopcheesy
cheesy cheesy It just happens atimes.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
herbie27:
Are you now obsessing over my comments?, don't remember mentioning you.
you lied and i was just laughing, you are not worth my attention wor wor
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy It just happens atimes.
Lol, I honestly don't know what I'll do then. I can hardly stand mine. The sight of another person's vomit is nauseating embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
you lied and i was just laughing, you are not worth my attention wor wor
Lol. cheesy
You're immensely endowed with f**lishness.
You wish i have your attention seeking time.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
herbie27:
Lol. cheesy
You're immensely endowed with f**lishness.
You wish i have your attention seeking time.
k
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Aderola15:

Lol, I honestly don't know what I'll do then. I can hardly stand mine. The sight of another person's vomit is nauseating embarassed embarassed embarassed
Lol.
When you're in love you won't mind doing it.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Sexxkillz: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
On a serious note though, any lady that accepts to clean this kind of shit_ up, is a big fool with misplaced priorities. . . Dating a real life pig would even be a better option, in my opinion.

Accepting to clean this nonsense only means he'll do it again, and again and one day you'll get tired of his dirtiness and refuse to clean up after him is the beginning of your issues with him. And God forbid you even getting married to such a person. You may claim to love him, but one day, you'll see the mess you voluntarily put yourself into, and you'll regret it. That you love someone doesn't mean you should be hopelessly stupid. Love with your heart and always always use your head. . .

Love yourself first, and fuck_ off a relationship like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by jackie3B(f): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
will just clean it up...but 1st would take sumtin,so I won't throw up.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
herbie27:
Lol. When you're in love you won't mind doing it.
Hehe, things we do for lovecheesygrincheesy. let's wait and seetongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Pose Unclad To Protest Facebook Rules- See Photos / Check These Thick Asian Butts Out / My Relationship Has Been Full Of Tears: Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.