Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? (1615 Views)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 28, 2015
I'm currently executing my plan to read whole Bible in a single year now.
So I came across this scripture:

Song Of Songs 8:1
"Oh, I wish you were my brother, who nursed at my mother's breasts.
Then I could kiss you no matter who was watching, and no one would criticize me."
It illustrates how a young woman was admiring a young man, but could only wished they were siblings so that she could demostrate her love for the young man without any form of intimidation. Since she can't attempt until they both get married.

So I'm wondering if it is appropriate, righteous and acceptable for such circumstances to emerge.
Is it right for a sibling to kiss his/her comrade?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by FLAWLES(f): 9:06pm On May 28, 2015
I choose not to understand
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by nairalife2013(m): 9:08pm On May 28, 2015
Which one is song Of Songs 8:1pls, Bible or Koran?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by cooluc(f): 9:09pm On May 28, 2015
blueto:

Then I could kiss you no matter who was watching, and no one would criticize me."
It illustrates how a young woman was admiring a young man, but could only wished they were siblings so that she could demostrate her love for the young man without any form of intimidation. Since she can't attempt until they both get married.

So I'm wondering if it is appropriate, righteous and acceptable for such circumstances to emerge?
I don't get u....
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by IamLEGEND1: 9:10pm On May 28, 2015
i refuse to let my brain decipher what was written up there
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 28, 2015
FLAWLES:
I choose not to understand
am I permitted to ask why? smiley
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by CountDracula(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2015
blueto:

So I'm wondering if it is appropriate, righteous and acceptable for such circumstances to emerge?
Ehmmm, wat circumstances?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 28, 2015
nairalife2013:
Which one is song Of Songs 8:1pls, Bible or Koran?
Bible.
A.K.A Songs Of Solomon, according to Jewish tradition
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i refuse to let my brain decipher what was written up there
it had been edited and well specified now grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by nairalife2013(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2015
I hav seen it. Itz songs of solo. Well, the bible is the word and the word is a double edged sword. it is not bad, if it is acceptable in yur dormains or custom. But if it is a taboo in yur area - to sleep with, marry or engage in amorous courtship with yur own sibling, flee from it. Be guided by yur conscience and the acceptable standards of yur locale. The bible is for all time. The law in china or india may not be the law in Nigeria or south africa.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Jayjay0(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2015
Analysing the bible..erm..i don't think that's a good idea..
Peace!!!
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 28, 2015
Jayjay0:
Analysing the bible..erm..i don't think that's a good idea..

Peace!!!
Hilarious!
When you despise analysing the bible, then how do you comprehend and live by God's standards?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Jayjay0(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2015
blueto:
Hilarious!
When you despise analysing the bible, then how do you comprehend and live by God's standards?
Bro i don't like to analyse the bible because i don't believe most of its story
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 28, 2015
Jayjay0:

Bro i don't like to analyse the bible because i don't believe most of its story
hmm. Why choose to adhere to infidelism?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Cutehector(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2015
The bible only recorded abt two siblings not havn sex.. Kissn wasn't in the equation..

Is kissing a sin?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Jayjay0(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2015
blueto:
hmm. Why choose to adhere to infidelism?
There are alot of mystery about these Earth and i think our Scientists don't lie
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 28, 2015
Jayjay0:

There are alot of mystery about these Earth and i think our Scientists don't lie
mere human scientists! what is so prodigious about them?

Perhaps. Let me not foster arguements that might aid discordance. This is Romance section. This is meaningless.

But, I will only recommend the book of Job for you. Go and read it then your problem will be sovled.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Jayjay0(m): 10:24pm On May 28, 2015
blueto:
mere human scientists! what is so prodigious about them?

Perhaps. Let me not foster arguements that might aid discordance. This is Romance section. This is meaningless.

But, I will only recommended the book of Job for you. Go and read it then your problem will be sovled.
Ok Sir
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by MrLayih(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2015
Hmmmm...songs of songs
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 28, 2015
MrLayih:
Hmmmm...songs of songs
undecided
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 28, 2015
Jayjay0:

Ok Sir
I don't posess any title allotment yet grin .
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by tupem: 11:07pm On May 28, 2015
blueto:

So I'm wondering if it is appropriate, righteous and acceptable for such circumstances to emerge.
Is it right for a sibling to kiss his/her comrade?
Song of Solomon 8:1 starts with " O that thou were as my brother, that sucked the breast of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised. (authorized king James version bible). what these verse means; she is simply saying if Solomon were her brother she would then embrace and kiss him as a sister. the emphasis here is to "kiss him as a sister!" the kissing of family members isn't the same passionate kissing you are thinking of! the verse is explicit in its explanation! why the confusion!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 28, 2015
tupem:
Song of Solomon 8:1 starts with " O that thou were as my brother, that sucked the breast of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised. (authorized king James version bible). what these verse means; she is simply saying if Solomon were her brother she would then embrace and kiss him as a sister. the emphasis here is to "kiss him as a sister!" the kissing of family members isn't the same passionate kissing you are thinking of! the verse is explicit in its explanation! why the confusion!
a well organized reply.
But unfortunatly, I am currently utilitizing the New Living Translation(NLT) version of the bible. Which apparently is now yielding a mechnism of differatiated assimilitions.
So I'm sorry if was allegic to how you understood yours.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by tupem: 11:37pm On May 28, 2015
blueto:

a well organized reply.
But unfortunatly, I am currently utilitizing the New Living Translation(NLT) version of the bible. Which apparently is now yielding a mechnism of differatiated assimilitions.
So I'm sorry if was allegic to how you understood yours.
it is still the same! kissing Solomon as she would her brother with no inhibitions because no one will raise an eyebrow to a sister and brotherly show of affection! meanwhile, there is no need to be apologetic! you asked a question from your thread and I responded to my understanding of it. gud nite!
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 28, 2015
tupem:
it is still the same! kissing Solomon as she would her brother with no inhibitions because no one will raise an eyebrow to a sister and brotherly show of affection! meanwhile, there is no need to be apologetic! you asked a question from your thread and I responded to my understanding of it. gud nite!
good night indeed!

What is the essence of the young woman admiring the young man from the begining, ranging from chapter 1 to the latter?
I think you are fallacious in your approach.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by tupem: 12:08am On May 29, 2015
blueto:
good night indeed!

What is the essence of the young woman admiring the young man from the begining, ranging from chapter 1 to the latter?
I think you are fallacious in your approach.
kindly put this thread down you asked a question and you are getting upset with replies
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Nobody: 6:31am On May 29, 2015
tupem:
kindly put this thread down you asked a question and you are getting upset with replies
"getting upset replies" from your kind.

Good morning anyway.
Hw was your "night" smiley
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by tupem: 7:52am On May 29, 2015
blueto:
"getting upset replies" from your kind.

Good morning anyway.
Hw was your "night" smiley
continue with your quest to read the bible, it will definitely not make you get upset with replies from my kind! my night was splendid! smiley
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by adebayour26: 7:54am On May 29, 2015
tupem:
....she is simply saying if Solomon were her brother she would then embrace and kiss him as a sister. the emphasis here is to "kiss him as a sister!" the kissing of family members isn't the same passionate kissing you are thinking of! the verse is explicit in its explanation! why the confusion!
EXACTLY,
if they were not married, they are not expected to do such (even pecking). So she was now saying d acceptable means to kiss (not d passionate kiss between lover nowadays....more or less like pecking) was only if he had bn her brother. With this, no one will crucify them for this.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by mrcasanova1(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2015
DO NOT FRENCH KISS Your Siblings. A light peck on the forehead or cheek is welcome, and nothing else.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by wenson(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2015
D last time I checked kissing isn't a sin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Kissing Siblings? by Nobody: 11:27am On May 29, 2015
wenson:
D last time I checked kissing isn't a sin
bro. go and check again

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Tips On How To Keep Your Relationship Strong / Dad Is Having An Affair With My Aunt / 11 Things That Instantly Make A Man Hot: Pretty woman shares her romance life...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.