Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! (8242 Views)

18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Nobody: 2:28am On May 29, 2015
oshe11:
she myt do more harm to ha sef dan to me, dats my fear
okay,this case is now strong.
If she loves you this much to the extent of causing harm to herself then ,she needs help.
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by obiak4(m): 4:39am On May 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
are u kidding me
u knew u didn't luv her, yet u still went to date her?
the way men think sometimes tho undecided

how would u feel if the gal u really love does that to u? do u know how devastating that would be
the only thing I can say is that I really wish men lyk u rot in hell.
see tantrum oooooo
hell lowun lowun
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 6:59am On May 29, 2015
dulux07:

True. I respect her for kipin her virginity at age 24, shes one in a million. It will be so so unfair to loose her virginity of 24yrs to someone who is dcivin her. I bliv she is matured enuff to get over d hurt. My ex-gf always told me then, that she cud nt liv without me, she sacrificed alot for d rlatnship, but when i broke up with her, she started stalkin n buggin me. But now, she only pings me once in a blue moon, infact na me dey ping her pass, to kno how shes doin n stuffs.
hmmmmm! Wud do dat, wud jst plan a dae n mk ha undastnd d best way i can
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 7:00am On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:
Op is a mooron angry
Didn't read this bs but I pray he has all daughters amen grin
shoro niyen
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Nobody: 7:03am On May 29, 2015
oshe11:
Easy! U r takin dis too personal. I no I was rong bt I did it 4 ha, tot I cud love ha wit tym bt......

angry angry its still wrong!!!!!!!!!

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Nobody: 7:06am On May 29, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
I didn't read wateva d o.p said... buh u nid to draw some lines before u arrive at a conclusion.. we humans r not omniscient... we can't know everything.. don't generalize d aforementioned "the way men think sometimes tho " ... u avnt met all d men in dis World... its not like am defending men in general buh its d truth... in relation to wat u said "u knew u didn't luv her, yet u still went to date her? " There r ladies who does wat u just mentioned... I understand where dis z coming from.. let there be a balance to everything... Don't generalize wen u just had lil details... #peace ... its bn a while I saw u on here?

angry weda a male does it or a female does it, its still damn wrong and heartless. if u don't luv someone, dnt lead them on, talk more of dating. wtf undecided

idk, I've been very around.

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 7:21am On May 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

angry angry its still wrong!!!!!!!!!
i no, nt disputin dat fact, bt hw shud I let ha no nw
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2015
oshe11:
U cn stl read wat I posted n offa sum advice if U av any, it wud b appreciated
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

angry weda a male does it or a female does it, its still damn wrong and heartless. if u don't luv someone, dnt lead them on, talk more of dating. wtf undecided

how's abj
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Nobody: 9:41am On May 29, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
how's abj
abj z fine, tnks

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
abj z fine, tnks
gud to know... av a wonderful day ahead..
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Nobody: 9:50am On May 29, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
gud to know... av a wonderful day ahead..
same dear smiley

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by mosezky: 12:58pm On May 29, 2015
oshe11:
I met a friend of mine who was into me back then In school..... We talked n exchanged contacts and has been in touch, bt few weeks later she sent me a text confessing her love to me. I wasnt suprise kos I already knew and had to accept knowing fully well that I dnt love her kos I didnt wanna break her heart afta she opened up hw she felt for me.... As Faith may have it, I noticed I was havin feelings for anoda gal who was also into me. To cut d stories short I started dating d 2 of dem bt onli loved d later as gf yl d former as just a friend..... My problem now is that my 1st gal noticed d distance n tot It was because we havnt had sex n sed she is willin to break ha vow of nt having sex b4 marriage just to prove her love 4 me. Am deeply in love with my oda gf n cant disvirgin a friend whom I dnt love kos It wud break my heart(she is one of my best friend). So my problem is how can I tel ha I dnt love ha n dat am Inlove with sum1 without coming out as a VILLAIN or shud I go ahead n do d deeds(disvirgin ha) n kip d secret jst to avoid breaking ha heart and inturn cheat on my galfriend whom loves me alot n who I truli LOVE?
bro abeg give her nomba or any of her social network id...d one u knw love.....
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 3:55pm On May 29, 2015
mosezky:

bro abeg give her nomba or any of her social network id...d one u knw love.....
Guy Chilax! Ur blood too hot, U fit catch fire if U pass Filling Station
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Dhavids(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2015
oshe11:

Ancient of Days!!!!! grin ...A virgin at 24 is not a somebody to be played ooo... Tell her now before things get more Ugly!!!
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Dhavids(m): 4:23pm On May 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Eeeermm ...ds ur username and dp ehn is making me derail ooo... wink cool
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Do not disvirgin her please.. Let me do it instead
buhahahahahaha,haba!
Dhavids:

lol sori, no look my dp again grin

Dhavids:

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 4:26pm On May 29, 2015
Dhavids:

Ancient of Days!!!!! grin ...A virgin at 24 is not a somebody to be played ooo... Tell her now before things get more Ugly!!!
How to tel ha witout lettin tin gt ugly is my quagmire
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Dhavids(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2015
oshe11:
Just let her know she dosent av a slot with you... It won't be nice if she later discovers u wasted her time..she keeps growing old u knw!!!!
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Vikky014(f): 4:31pm On May 29, 2015
oshe11:
tufiakwa!!!a girl of 24 wants to loose her virginitywhy cant she get married at oncena waoh!!!!please OGA leave dat girl alone stop promising her marriage if u do. and again stp inviting her to your house. My uncle will soon come for her
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Dhavids(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Av stopped looking... Bt my phone still wants to continue... It has even sticky the dp on my NL homepage!!!! grin grin
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 4:39pm On May 29, 2015
Vikky014:
tufiakwa!!!a girl of 24 wants to loose her virginitywhy cant she get married at oncena waoh!!!!please OGA leave dat girl alone stop promising her marriage if u do. and again stp inviting her to your house. My uncle will soon come for her
Dat wud b loveli, it wud mean I left ha in a safe hand
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 29, 2015
Dhavids:

Av stopped looking... Bt my phone still wants to continue... It has even sticky the dp on my NL homepage!!!! grin grin
lol jx put ur fone insyd water and bring it awt. it wil clear wink

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 4:41pm On May 29, 2015
Dhavids:

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 4:41pm On May 29, 2015
Dhavids:

Just let her know she dosent av a slot with you... It won't be nice if she later discovers u wasted her time..she keeps growing old u knw!!!!
dats true bro

Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by misspicy(f): 4:51pm On May 29, 2015
oshe11:
tinkin of doin jst dat..... Even gav ha some space, bt hw wud I tel ha, dnt wana loose our friendshp.... Dats d question
u af to choose btwn ur friendship and her heart....let her know u r doing it for her,if she cnt be a friend to u then take a walk,u wuld be doing her a favour rather than harm.she will undastand later.
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Dhavids(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol jx put ur fone insyd water and bring it awt. it wil clear wink
Lol.... Thank jah its water resistant!!!! grin
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 29, 2015
Dhavids:

Lol.... Thank jah its water resistant!!!! grin
lieee! i know say u never put am.
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by oshe11: 5:02pm On May 29, 2015
misspicy:

u af to choose btwn ur friendship and her heart....let her know u r doing it for her,if she cnt be a friend to u then take a walk,u wuld be doing her a favour rather than harm.she will undastand later.
wud do dat mayb by sundae, in d future we myt b friends again!
Re: Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! by Dhavids(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lieee!
i know say u never put am.

Hehehehehe.... Me sef dey enjoy am as d phone sticky am jae... Abi who no lyk fresh tin grin wink

The Hoodoo Truth: Witches: How To Identify Them And Defeat Them / Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship / Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58