Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 (2381 Views)

Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by Ymodulus: 12:19pm On May 29, 2015
This is everything ShortGun said about General Buhari. The most Hilarious statements are in bold. I had to unearth them

shortgun:
The house that Buhari will never live in. GEJ till 2019.

shortgun:
Don't dismiss Apostle Suleiman's prophecy in a hurry cos the way PDP is conceding defeat and congratulating Buhari is a thing to worry about.

shortgun:
Hahahaha the more this man talks the more he becomes irrelevant.
Rantings of a sinking man.
He his now relevant

shortgun:
it's Buhari it's not rented crowd, i

shortgun:
GEJ till buhari goes to church.

shortgun:
APC should make sure nothing happens to Buhari or else...............
Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

shortgun:
Buhari will never be president.

shortgun:
Stop deceiving urself, buhari will never be president. He is a serial loser, he will still lose come 2015.

shortgun:
[size=15pt]The house that Buhari will never live in.
GEJ till 2019.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 12:25pm On May 29, 2015
klodike:
Gej my president, Gej my father, Gej my uncle Gej my brother Gej my friend,..........GEJ would continue to be president until Buhari gets the british accent.
why make failure your relative? Okay, right now go and withdraw your statements.

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 12:26pm On May 29, 2015
centmichael101:
Na today! E don ta wey we ENDORSE jona na!!
congrats for endorsing failure

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 12:31pm On May 29, 2015
ascaris:
The time is nigh, the scales are falling - off the blind eyes and it's becoming evident that GEJ will be returned elected.
the scale remained on the faces of TANOIDS until they lost. Na wa for all of una.

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by Beremx(f): 12:31pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista: OP I agree with you. General Muhammadu Buhari has never been a failure. He was offered a position in Yaradua and Jonathan's fraudulent Government of National Unity in 2007 and 2011 but he rejected them in clear terms, even when the ANPP had betrayed him in 2007. he is a Hero, a Legend and a patriot. He is my President in waiting, your President and Our Presidentt in waiting.
. Before he was given protection grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by CSTR2: 12:37pm On May 29, 2015
Heaping coals on fire on buhari's head.
continu.
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by Ymodulus: 12:38pm On May 29, 2015
@ Geoworldedu
These are all Centmichael101 said about Buhari. Next Name please

centmichael101:
So I just waste my MB to read intro!! If u no finish dis story today ur condition go worst pass BUHARI case!!

Hahaha which person case worst now?
centmichael101:
Buhari take heart!! I know how you feel I have been dey b4..
Hahaha, you mean you have been to failure before? Buhari WAS there, he his now successful.

centmichael101:
That will be after APC(buhari) loose in court today!!
hahah sorry o! wake up from your sleep and slumber

centmichael101:
Buhari will never be president again
Please who is the president now? Google please

centmichael101:
If u don't know by now that jonathan have beaten buhari off the poll then u are on a wrong things!!
Lol!. i will let this pass

centmichael101:
Buhari is a looser!! Check is profile what hv he ever won! Even devil no say Buhari is a failure.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by klodike(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2015
Bros am a busy man stop disturbing. Btw how's Nigeria? It's kind of warm right here in california.
geoworldedu:
why make failure your relative? Okay, right now go and withdraw your statements.
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 30, 2015
This is one of the greatest threads i have ever seen on nairaland.

Fish them out for us! There's no hiding place for 'em

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Nobody On Nairaland? / Israel Strikes Syria After Stray Rockets Land In Golan / #MinisterialScreening: 25 Quotes Made By Rotimi Amaechi At The Senate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.