Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? (9188 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) / Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by lanicky(f): 1:26pm On May 29, 2015
I would like to meet all the peeps on my chat thread.....I've met some though.
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by demmy0325(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Nope. Far from it.
.. Ok dn..
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by mrpackager(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:
for where ? the guy win me that day sha cos I was kinda busy @ work.

but I don repent from bashing henceforth sad

thats cool......bro

so ow far....u dey CONTEST
cool
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 29, 2015
mrpackager:

water!!!! tongue

why are u quoting me?
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by agarawu23(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2015
mrpackager:

thats cool......bro

so ow far....u dey CONTEST
cool
no sir! campaigning cool
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by robosky02(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2015
i want to meet

Five people they know themselves.... lol

Twaci, Tophaz, Lalastclala, Rokiatu and KingTom

1 Like

Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by charlotte1(f): 1:35pm On May 29, 2015
Twaci:
Would love to meet u too cheesy. You sound like a happy one! smiley

Lolzz.

[size=4pt]It's tohpahz[/size]
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Nope. Far from it.
A little girl u think iv 4goten abt u right? im back 4 u, our war continues
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 29, 2015
I want to meet rokiatu and rokiatu only i want to meet.
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 29, 2015
sweetorgasm:
A little girl u think iv 4goten abt u right? im back 4 u, our war continues

Shut up and get the fvck off my mention.

Rubbish!
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:
no sir! campaigning cool

Go contest my love
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by KingTom(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2015
robosky02:

i want to meet

Five people they know themselves.... lol

Twac i, Toph az, Lalas tclala, Ro kiatu and Kin gTom
We will meet one day grin
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Rubbish!
are u really telling me to shut up?
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by pbs4real(m): 1:56pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:
I would like to meet ishilove.

There is a primary reason why I would like to meet her.
u guyz really nids to meet. . . . .iron lady vs iron lady. . . .
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by pbs4real(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2015
Rokiatu adufetohposh missadeife stunner1. . . .

I wld really luv to meet this ladies,see them in persons. . . . . They ROCK!
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by mirexxx(f): 2:03pm On May 29, 2015
demmy0325:
I avn't met anyone... cry.. I will love to meet maybe mirexxx... cheesy... Jst attracted to her jovial attitude....
lipsrsealed
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by demmy0325(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 29, 2015
charlotte1:
I want to meet alberto2k
Darkrebel666
Wristwatch
Twaci
And everyone cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by Omotayor123(f): 2:45pm On May 29, 2015
Love to meet my Followers...
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 29, 2015
I would love to meet.....

Origin101...... I really really need to meet this guy * We have some issues to sort out.

Scentmarlc...... It's been long since i set my eyes on an handsome guy last...... So.....

Wristwatch....... It's nice to meet a gentleman once in a while.... Isn't it? * winks*

Tosyne2much........ I must meet this guy by fire by force...... I need to teach him a lesson

Chadso........ U know the reason y i want to meet you * winks* we have an unfinished business.......

Blackett... I need to meet this guy.......Let me see if he can truly speak all those grammar he types online.

I will add to it later.....
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 29, 2015
adeh39:
I would love to meet.....

Origin101...... I really really need to meet this guy * We have some issues to sort out.

Scentmarlc...... It's been long since i set my eyes on an handsome guy last...... So.....

Wristwatch....... It's nice to meet a gentleman once in a while.... Isn't it? * winks*

Tosyne2much........ I must meet this guy by fire by force...... I need to teach him a lesson

Chadso........ U know the reason y i want to meet you * winks* we have an unfinished business.......

Blackett... I need to meet this guy.......Let me see if he can truly speak all those grammar he types online.

I will add to it later.....

*winks back*
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by AODT(m): 3:06pm On May 29, 2015
I have not met any nairalander yet and i will like to meet
sinaj
enypie and
rokiatu
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by McLove(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2015
I WOULD LOVE TO MEET:

Seun Naijaboiy AmazingAngel Twaci Tohpahz Mizmycoli

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2015
KingTom:
We will meet one day grin

...On Judgement day.cheesy
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by KingTom(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

...On Judgement day.cheesy
Exactly grin
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by mirexxx(f): 3:21pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by damseyl(f): 3:22pm On May 29, 2015
i'd luv to meet all yoruba romancelanders
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2015
Well... everyone tho.. twaci,ireneony,lala247(I heard she deactivated)... truckpusher,iceberylin,kingtom,thesonofmark,diddydiva,ipledge,mrlayih,Mrschima...

1 Like

Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by demmy0325(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy
.. U av smtn to say.. undecided
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by demmy0325(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
lanicky:
I would like to meet all the peeps on my chat thread.....I've met some though.
.. Met some..?.. Nice wink..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by scentmarlc(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Rubbish!
all my encounter with yu different thread has always been this way. Its either yu are bashing or banning someone from yur prestigious "mention"...why

Missclassy promise me yu will tek tinz softly
Re: Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 29, 2015
scentmarlc:
all my encounter with yu different thread has always been this way. Its either yu are bashing or banning someone from yur prestigious "mention"...why

Missclassy promise me yu will tek tinz softly

I only reply fools in such manner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Step-sister Is In Love With Me. / What Could Be My Problem? / I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.