Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri (51030 Views)

IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate / FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta / Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by shomutuski(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
plot by the Hausa to take over the army

After spending almost a month without posting any comment!! Your stupidity just put me out of my sabbatical leave.. The result of your scan show that you have broken your leg from jumping into conclusion.. Are you this dumb and deluded that anything you say or do must be tribalistic, I always read you stupid comments most times buh this is the highest point of your stupidity. PMB has a plan and wants to carry it out and you saying shit.. He should have made your father's house the new command centre abi!!!! Bitter soul! Purge yourself of the bile and cease being jealous and vile.

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Fourwinds: 5:33pm On May 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
hey.!!! so someone can still think like dis in d 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Vanpascore(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

where were they before??
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by ogundeleai(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2015
Yes! That's sign of seriousnees, intention and commitment
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by hardbody: 6:11pm On May 29, 2015
arent88:
dont be quick to label this decision a failure without seeing its impact yet.am suprised u agreed with the other posters line of thinking.how does the relocation of a command center which is responsible for communication with the troops on ground become a plot for the north to take over the military.for God sake its just a command center and nt the headquaters of the nigeria army.you might dislike this man but it shouldnt stop u from being objective.

You may be right about all you said but definitely wrong on my feelings for him. My views on him and leadership are straight forward. Neither him nor ĢEJ qualify in my thinking to lead Nigeria. It is nothing personal to either of them.

I am hearing for the first timè that a counçil of war must sit in the vicinity of the battle. Especially in an era when with a google map on a cheap techno phone you can delineate troop movement, distance by road, air or foot.

I dont want to have this impression that we are going to the days of bow and arrow fighting, because that is the only way we will want to sit in Maiduguri or evwn sambisa to determine how to plan and execute our warfare. Whaþ happened to infantry and air cover attacks on known locations picked out even using google earth on cheap computers. Again let it slide. Democracy is ruĺership of the minority by the majority even if the majority are mistaken. Lets keep shuffling along.
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by naijacarz(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2015
all4naija:

You are only getting yourself confused. The fact that you don't know what command center means give your posts away. To use buildings as new military headquarters in Afghanistan is arguably different from relocating headquarters. In fact, that headquarters in the east Asian nation is regional headquarters like regional headquarters many companies have. I repeat, in the case of Buhari, they are relocating the command center not building a new one as regional headquarters. You are still begging the question looking online for any page which has HEADQUARTERS to support your overlord Buhari mistake already.
angry

Now I understand your dilemma, it is simple comprehension problem. Buhari meant that top decision makers regarding the war against the insurgents should be close to the war zone while all other personnel continue their businesses. Do us all a favor read about AFRICOM and kindly watch the YouTube video I posted to learn what a Command center is all about and also learn what it means to put your command center in a strategic location which will make it easier for you to prosecute your cause. I keep loving the Americans everyday they have such simple things all figured out. They have their command centers everywhere and yet they have a National command center.

As a professional disaster and terrorism manager I know that this strategic statement alone shows that this government has bought into a strategic plan.

My ultimate concern is that too many individuals hear but fail to digest all I'm a bid to prove a point.

Buhari has spoken, deal with that.

2 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 29, 2015
naijacarz:

Now I understand your dilemma, it is simple comprehension problem. Buhari meant that top decision makers regarding the war against the insurgents should be close to the war zone while all other personnel continue their businesses. Do us all a favor read about AFRICOM and kindly watch the YouTube video I posted to learn what a Command center is all about and also learn what it means to put your command center in a strategic location which will make it easier for you to prosecute your cause. I keep loving the Americans everyday they have such simple things all figured out. They have their command centers everywhere and yet they have a National command center.

As a professional disaster and terrorism manager I know that this strategic statement alone shows that this government has bought into a strategic plan.

My ultimate concern is that too many individuals hear but fail to digest all I'm a bid to prove a point.

Buhari has spoken, deal with that.
angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by ibangs(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:
Wrong move.

Its like a game of chess, you don't gamble with your queen.

Boko haram has enough motivation and once they take it down, we're back to zero.

Anything can happen.

I understand the President's intention, to move the pot bellied generals closer to the action, but it could boomerang.

Anything is possible, and taking the CC down is possible for boko haram.
I agree with you, but a times it might be all that is require to check mate the poor king especially if the risk is calculated. Let's just see how it all plays out. The general won't be that clueless to gamble with the CC without being calculating.
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by martinosi: 9:58pm On May 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Don't compare things which you don't understand.

Even you who is full of sense should know that the central command of U.S is at the White House!.

The Pentagon only serve as the HQ of the armed forces of the U.S.

Indeed I believe you have too much sense.

By the Bolded Statement above i can tell you are living in a dream world...

The White House, the Central Command of the USA...Dammm dont let any American hear you say that "smh"
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by martinosi: 10:02pm On May 29, 2015
tejpot:

What does GCFR stand for?

GCFR is an acronym and its subjective to the user....

Grand Commander of the Federal Republic.....
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by martinosi: 10:13pm On May 29, 2015
pek:
do you know what it means to be commander of the armed forces?

Never been one.. but i am wise enough to know that you dont locate house next to a snake pit....
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by omolami: 10:36pm On May 29, 2015
The most ignoble, senseless,daft and lacking in knowledge thing to do by anyone. Someone needs to be thought the modern military deployment standing order. I don't however expect a primary school certificate holder to know this .May God help nigeria
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by tejpot(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2015
martinosi:

GCFR is an acronym and its subjective to the user....

Grand Commander of the Federal Republic.....

The user in this case is President Buhari and he has commanded. Deal with it!
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by joseph1832(m): 12:14am On May 30, 2015
martinosi:

By the Bolded Statement above i can tell you are living in a dream world...

The White House, the Central Command of the USA...Dammm dont let any American hear you say that "smh"
You should do your findings you who have too much sense before you come on social media and show just how much sense you have.

By the way, ever heard of something called The Situation Room or The PEOC?. Well I guess I'm living in a dream world, but you should know that dreams are compressed thoughts/experience embedded in our sub-conscious.

Well I believe I don't need to tell you that since you have too much sense!.
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by jpphilips(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2015
emzila:
No more sitting in an office in abuja, speaking obsolete English. It is time to go and tell bokoharam face to face, act as a commander and save ur life and those of d troop under u or sit in an office and die cluelessly in d hands of bokoharam. Good move my president. I started the treking before other, treked from agege to ikeja to cast my vote and i believe i won't regret that.

Chris Olukolade as the military spokes man sits in Abuja to declare Baga massacre 150, Amnesty international satellite images confirm over 3, 000 people dead.

Abuja has no idea what is going on, when you approve logistics for the soldiers, how sure are you it will get to the soldiers?
This is long overdue, Buhari 1, Jonathan 0

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by billyG(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2015
all4naija:
You are the one seeing it that way. Relocating a command center is moving a military headquarters. So stop making pointless insinuation that is not helping to support your argument in positive way.
Try 2 understnd HQ is just building,
he only want d war planners 2 move 2 d Forward edge of d battle area(F.E.B.A).
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by sunboy(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
a direct ploy to restablish Northern domination of Nigeria military.. soon he will relocate the Navy to Lake chad ..with all the military hardwares in his backyard he wont fear coup

Mumu and the Abuja where it has been is a Southern state abi?
Nairaland is not where you can gain cheap popularity bro!
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by martinosi: 2:03pm On May 31, 2015
joseph1832:
You should do your findings you who have too much sense before you come on social media and show just how much sense you have.

By the way, ever heard of something called The Situation Room or The PEOC?. Well I guess I'm living in a dream world, but you should know that dreams are compressed thoughts/experience embedded in our sub-conscious.

Well I believe I don't need to tell you that since you have too much sense!.

Look Dude, i tried to be nice to you and say it in a polite manner but i guess you aiight got the hint....

You speaking alot of Kaka, BS and Blue Sky....You need to face reality and understand that
what you are stating is just Infantile....Nursery and Bedtime Stories....
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by martinosi: 2:08pm On May 31, 2015
tejpot:

The user in this case is President Buhari and he has commanded. Deal with it!

I thought Nigeria was democracy.. well i guess by your response some people
are just Infantile....

Oh yeah like one Wealthy Nigerian told me when we were driving
in his car coming from a Meeting with some Bankers in Lagos a couple of years ago -

He Said "Contract, Constitution, Legislation ah ah that one na just Paper now, it does not mean
anything when they rubber meets the road in Nigeria"...

So i guess in your case, the Nigerian Constitution is just Toilet Paper for the New President to
wipe his Ass with..and does not apply as he can rule by Decree... "Smh"
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by joseph1832(m): 3:01pm On May 31, 2015
martinosi:

Look Dude, i tried to be nice to you and say it in a polite manner but i guess you aiight got the hint....

You speaking alot of Kaka, BS and Blue Sky....You need to face reality and understand that
what you are stating is just Infantile....Nursery and Bedtime Stories....

And you what are you speaking? You think I must accept your half face and poorly based opinion without substantiated facts?!.

Now please, do yourself a favor and piss off!.
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by baralatie(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2015
Imanuelle:
Wrong move.

Its like a game of chess, you don't gamble with your queen.

Boko haram has enough motivation and once they take it down, we're back to zero.

Anything can happen.

I understand the President's intention, to move the pot bellied generals closer to the action, but it could boomerang.

Anything is possible, and taking the CC down is possible for boko haram.
it is actually like pushing the wrong arsenal into the front row of battle with no backup!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State, Residents Cheer (Photos) / More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State / Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.