Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri (51082 Views)

IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate / FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta / Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by drnoel: 1:21pm On May 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Where is the military command based before? Is it not in the same north?.

Thats if u call abuja north.
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by tejpot(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2015
livebullet:
..... lets not let our irrate mood make us shower praises over irrelevant ideas. tell me what has the situation of command centre in abj and its relocation to bornu got to do wit curbing insurgency....? Equip d army and depoliticize n detribalize its ranks..dis is d only way d army can curb dis menance....So if Niger Delta insurgency developes again are we sayin vommand centre be moved to warri or gbaramatu....any way welcome to CLUELESS administratrion Season 2 Ft. Buhari n d OP
I laff at your inexcusable churlish attitude encroaching ur normal thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by pdrefurb: 1:22pm On May 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
a direct ploy to restablish Northern domination of Nigeria military.. soon he will relocate the Navy to Lake chad ..with all the military hardwares in his backyard he wont fear coup
wen will u sto talking from ur anus and tinkn from ur kidney na?chai!!

3 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by datbay(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2015
Rexnegro:

#gbam... Wish I fit see u in person make I give u bottles and my gf for this ur straightforward comment . Others dey longtin with their comments.
Your gf ke.....Lolsss,enjoy her and make her your wife.
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by joseph1832(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2015
drnoel:

Thats if u call abuja north.
So which geo political zone is Abuja in?.

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by pdrefurb: 1:25pm On May 29, 2015
tejpot:

I laff at your inexcusable churlish attitude encroaching ur normal thoughts.
don't mind the anus talker

2 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by GentleGrace(f): 1:26pm On May 29, 2015
Hmmmm may God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by solonazzy: 1:31pm On May 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
plot by the Hausa to take over the army
is abuja a yoruba land or igbo land?....its too early for talks like dis

2 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by BigElEddy(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2015
DrWise:
Just tell your boys to cease fire that you have been sworn in and don't tell me about the movement of any command centre to maiduguri.

Rope is not expensive. Go hang yourself

2 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by atlwireles: 1:32pm On May 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nonsense, maybe he needs to also deploy the entire Nigerian army personnel to Borno to fight boko haram. What a stupid move, this's 2015 not 1983. angry

2 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 29, 2015
naijacarz:
Lack of education is bad. Half baked education is worse...

Guess some people never watched 24 with Jack Bauer before..

A command center or command centre (often called a war room) is any place that is used to provide centralized command for some purpose.

While frequently considered to be a military facility, these can be used in many other cases by governments or businesses. The term "war room" is also often used in politics to refer to teams of communications people who monitor and listen to the media and the public, respond to inquiries, and synthesize opinions to determine the best course of action.

A command center enables an organization to function as designed, to perform day-to-day operations regardless of what is happening around it, in a manner in which no one realizes it is there but everyone knows who is in charge when there is trouble.[1]

Conceptually, a command center is a source of leadership and guidance to ensure that service and order is maintained, rather than an information center or help desk. Its tasks are achieved by monitoring the environment and reacting to events, from the relatively harmless to a major crisis, using predefined procedures.

What do you mean by half-baked education? You don't sound educated to me if that is what you are trying to point out in your statement. Referencing Jack Bauer, a movie actor, in your post gives your post away and I don't know where 24 relocates command center in any of the series. Please, stop being less fastidious with your post by using wrong references.

However, if command center connotes what you have stated it means something of that nature has been on ground and there is no way that is going to make any difference in the fight against the insurgents as effective as you would expect from such over-exaggerated gesture of Buhari to look competent in his plan. He is only playing on the minds of those who voted him in. Terrorism in the country is not far from his magnificent maneuverability and his close relation with the North. I can remember his sympathy for the group in the past. Now we are going to see how Boko Haram suddenly disappears because he has a hand in its encouragement in the past as to coming to presidential power of the Northerner-by-birth notion in the Nigerian politic. What a play on brains by the old dictator?

Indeed, this move is very fishy. Not until he can give us good reasons for relocating the command center to Maduguiri he has nothing magical on what guarantees he can fight them with it than he is one of the brainchild of Boko Haram to me.

3 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by tbaba1234: 1:35pm On May 29, 2015
livebullet:
are yu sure u knw how a command centre operates??

Do you??

Buhari is a retired general who fought in Congo and during the Civil war... He certainly knows more than both of us.

The Military headquarters is in Abuja.. The generals in charge of the war should move to Maiduguri.

8 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by BankManager(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2015
Less Than 1 Hour Into His Tenure,President Buhari Moves The Army Command Centre To
Maiduguri.¤¤ Thats A Bold Statement Of
Decisiveness.¤¤

5 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by 9niceguy(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2015
smurfy:

So he's now PMB, not GMB shocked
Yes ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by tbaba1234: 1:38pm On May 29, 2015
atlwireles:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nonsense, maybe he needs to also deploy the entire Nigerian army personnel to Borno to fight boko haram. What a stupid move, this's 2015 not 1983. angry

How is moving the command center for a war to the immediate vicinity where the war is taking place silly?? You can not sit in Abuja and understand what is on ground. Is it the military headquarters that is moving??

Abeg, it is time to shed some partisanship and talk with sense.

5 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 29, 2015
BigElEddy:

Rope is not expensive. Go hang yourself
sniper is cheaper.
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by fun4: 1:40pm On May 29, 2015
joseph1832:
That's where they should have been in the first place.

Its a welcome development.

Did President Jonathan not order the immediate relocation of then chief of defence staff Petirin to Plateau state because of the Jos crisis?

How far today? I guess no more crisis?

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by drnoel: 1:42pm On May 29, 2015
joseph1832:
So which geo political zone is Abuja in?.

Central

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by omolami: 1:43pm On May 29, 2015
Moving the army command to NE will be an ignoble thing to do by Buhari.Already a Division of the army 7 Div is on ground at Maiduguri to take care of the bokoharam. As for northern Fulani domination of the army, it is not new.Other tribes in the force only get retired prematurely for these dull people to move up.This country has what is known as The Northern Nigeria Army and NOT Nigerian Army that we know of

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
plot by the Hausa to take over the army
Thanks man...

PEOPLE are BLIND.
THAT was how ISIS started and gained enormous POWERS.

WE FORGET EASILY...

WHY can't He RECRUIT more and move in MORE BATALLION..?

How can an ENTIRE COMMAND CENTRE be relocated to BORNO.?

Rather get more hands and LEAVE EVERY SEAT OF POWERS in ABUJA
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by atlwireles: 1:45pm On May 29, 2015
tbaba1234:

How is moving the command center for a war to the immediate vicinity where the war is taking place silly?? You can not sit in Abuja and understand what is on ground. Is it the military headquarters that is moving??

Abeg, it is time to shed some partisanship and talk with sense.

Really, what century do you and Buhari want to return Nigeria and the army? Spare me your no partisanship bullsh1ft. Ask Buhari to move the entire army to Borno, then both of you might make some sense.
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:

What if?

There is a protection of bishop and the night is also positioned strategically ofcause the pawns are always on guard.

All well positioned to check mate
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
a direct ploy to restablish Northern domination of Nigeria military.. soon he will relocate the Navy to Lake chad ..with all the military hardwares in his backyard he wont fear coup
Abuja is in the north, what is your fuss about the north? Are you the one the will dig the canal to Lake Chad for the Navy? For your information, the lake has been shrinking.

2 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Wals234: 1:49pm On May 29, 2015
1N9a:
Quote of the day - " I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody" courtesy: GMB shocked shocked shocked kiss

"I AM for everybody and I belong to no one"

3 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by 989900: 1:50pm On May 29, 2015
Nairaland: Where everyone thinks he/she knows all, even when they actually know next to nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 29, 2015
ydass:

There is a protection of bishop and the night is also positioned strategically ofcause the pawns are always on guard.

All well positioned to check mate

Our barracks had bishops, knights and pawns, but BH conquered them.

Remember we now have ISIS in the picture.

Anyways, I'll stay hopeful.
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by aphildam(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2015
Meaning all those frontliners battle boss gotto report from the REAL FRONT, no more virtual report from their cosy couch...

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Nukilia: 1:51pm On May 29, 2015
Just waking up from sleep grin grin grin

It is nice to see Tanoids in opposition after 16 years of bad leadership wink
To the progressives, lets continue to support the laudable ideas of PMB as
he steers the ship of the Nigeria to the promised land.

GOD BLESS PMB/PYO

GOD BLESS NAIRALANDERS

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 29, 2015
Very soon PMB will move ASO ROCK to BORNO..

MOVING SEAT OF POWER soon......

LOKO- - - CALABAR - - - LAGOS - - - ABUJA - - -BORNO
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by prettyboi1(m): 1:56pm On May 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
you're simply dull.
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 29, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by darqly(m): 1:56pm On May 29, 2015
DrWise:
Just tell your boys to cease fire that you have been sworn in and don't tell me about the movement of any command centre to maiduguri.

Try and become Wise undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner / “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.