Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

How My Boss' Lover Exposed Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Boss' Lover Exposed Him (1080 Views)

Lies: Apostle Suleman's Second Lover Exposed Queen Esther (see Photos) / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / How A Man Who Wanted To Expose His Cheating Lover Exposed His Cheating Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Boss' Lover Exposed Him by njuwo(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2015
My boss drove a luxury car everyday and it was my duty to greet him and to open the gates for him, as i worked as a watchman in his villa. But he never responded back to my greetings. One day he saw me opening the garbage bags outside the villa in search of any left over food. But, as usual he never even looked at me, it was like as if he never saw anything! The next day i saw a paper bag at the same place, but it was clean and the food inside was covered well. It was fresh and a good food like someone had just brought it from the supermarket. I didn't bother as to where it came from, I just took the paper bag and i was so happy to have it. Everyday i found this paper bag at the same place with fresh vegetables and all that we needed for home. This became my daily routine. I was eating and sharing this food with my mother and siblings. I was wondering who this fool could be! To forget his paper bag full of fresh food everyday. One day there was a big outbreak of tears and sorrow in the villa and i was told that my boss had died. There were too many guests coming to the villa that day and i didn't get any food that day, so i thought that one of the guests must have taken it. But the same thing happened the second day, the third day and the fourth day. It went on like this for a few weeks and i found it difficult to provide food for my family, so i decided to ask the widow of my boss for a raise in my salary or else i would quit my job as a watchman. After i told her, she was shocked, and asked me, how come i never complained about my salary for the last two years. And why was this salary not enough for you now? I gave her so many excuses but she was never convinced! Finally in the end, i decided to tell her the truth, I told her the entire story of the bag of food, and as to how it was my daily provision. She then asked me as to when this stopped. I told her that it had stopped after the death of her husband. And then i realised that i stopped seeing the paper bag immediately after the death of my boss. Why didn't i ever think of this before? That it was my boss who was providing this for me? I guess it was because i never thought that a person who never replied to my greetings could ever be this generous! His wife started crying and i told her to please stop crying and that i was really sorry that i asked for a raise, i didn't know that it was her husband who was providing me with the meals. I promised to remain a watchman and be happy to provide my service. She said to me, "I'm crying because I've finally found the seventh person my husband was giving this bag full of food to. I knew my husband was giving seven people everyday, i had already found the other six people, and all these days i was searching for the seventh person. And today i found out." From that day onwards, i started to receive the bag full of food again, but this time it was the son who brought it to my house and gave it to me. But whenever i thanked him, he never replied, just like his dad! One day, i told him, "Thank you!" in a very loud voice! He replied back to me to please not be offended when he didn't reply, because he had a hearing problem, just like his dad!

1 Like

Re: How My Boss' Lover Exposed Him by Obiomon: 2:28pm On May 29, 2015
Are we to read it
Re: How My Boss' Lover Exposed Him by fendorf(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2015
So touching
Re: How My Boss' Lover Exposed Him by Truth24(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2015
Obiomon:
Are we to read it
Why read?
Re: How My Boss' Lover Exposed Him by sholikay(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2015
Hmmmn.. So touching..
Re: How My Boss' Lover Exposed Him by Kayoski(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2015
op tell this story to the gods,they might be interested ... cos from the depth of my heart,I sincerely don't give a shit.....
Re: How My Boss' Lover Exposed Him by njuwo(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2015
Obiomon:
Are we to read it
No, we are to write it!.
Re: How My Boss' Lover Exposed Him by njuwo(m): 6:25pm On May 29, 2015
Kayoski:
op tell this story to the gods,they might be interested ...
cos from the depth of my heart,I sincerely don't give a shit.....
But you give a piss!.
Re: How My Boss' Lover Exposed Him by Kayoski(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2015
njuwo:
But you give a piss!.
maybe... but shit....na
Re: How My Boss' Lover Exposed Him by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 29, 2015
Sometimes we r too quick to judge people

(1) (Reply)

How To Break Up With Your Pestering Girlfriend / Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) / Do U Wish Things To Fall In This Way In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.