Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? (4454 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Dhavids(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2015
*eyeglasses on*oooo I see!!! That my fast action Rifle with 20 bullet magazine got some work to do!!!! grin
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by naijaboiy: 5:41pm On May 29, 2015
MrDojo:

There is nothing in this life that will not make d@ woman leave my house.....if its 1 I 4 hear bt all 4......as in d@'s an insult to my BALLS,My dick....and to Me...

Bt I'll leave d children....I'll raise dem as their father.....its nt their fault they have a stupid Mother..
LoL gringrin

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 29, 2015
MrDojo:

U can't blame the children its nt their fault they have a cheating mother..... just imagine if she neva confessed u will still love dem as yur own.... tho its going to be difficult bt I believe I can do it...
Hmmm. . . a bottle of orijin for you bro. . . you just nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 29, 2015
MrDojo:

There is nothing in this life that will not make d@ woman leave my house.....if its 1 I 4 hear bt all 4......as in d@'s an insult to my BALLS,My dick....and to Me...

Bt I'll leave d children....I'll raise dem as their father.....its nt their fault they have a stupid Mother..

Lol. Even if you love to keeep them as yours they still have a mother.

Only if she is dead and you find out they are not your kids you can settle for adoption.
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by lilmax(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2015
Heaven knows
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by naijaboiy: 5:42pm On May 29, 2015
eph12:
I will just laugh and go back to sleep. First thing in the morning I will go and bring my own children and their mother into the house. Shikena. Am a gentle guy.
Hehehehe....you sef na player cheesy
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by indiraserv: 5:42pm On May 29, 2015
The man who said he'll keep the children is a very wise man...because it truly isn't their fault and they know you as their father already unless of cos their father wants them
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 29, 2015
Utchgirl:

And afterwards continue wit ur orijin
yea, if humans can fail me, my one and only orijin will never fail me! cool
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 29, 2015
eph12:
I will just laugh and go back to sleep. First thing in the morning I will go and bring my own children and their mother into the house. Shikena. Am a gentle guy.

Lmao. Sick fellow
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Twaci(f): 5:43pm On May 29, 2015
Orijin101:
I will first beat heaven out of her for waking me up from my precious sleep to give me bad news, send her packing with her foolish children and cry my eyeballs out for the next 6months. . .
u fit beat woman? shocked
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by demmy0325(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2015
Hehehehe.. I laff in spanish.. undecided
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 29, 2015
Twaci:
u fit beat woman? shocked
why not?
i will beat her to coma
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by MrDojo(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2015
baibijay:

Lol. Even if you love to keeep them as yours they still have a mother.

Only if she is dead and you find out they are not your kids you can settle for adoption.

True....bt afta divulging such an info.....I dnt tink dey born her mama well to contestin the childrens custody with me...if she does I'll kuku leave dem 4 her......
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Cutehector(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2015
Women and thr devious nature.
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by MrDojo(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2015
Orijin101:

Hmmm. . . a bottle of orijin for you bro. . . you just nailed it!

cheesy
Suya man..... come here
Me and oga orijin wan enjoy small
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by kwencypresh(f): 5:53pm On May 29, 2015
huh?
Orijin101:
I will first beat heaven out of her for waking me up from my precious sleep to give me bad news, send her packing with her foolish children and cry my eyeballs out for the next 6months. . .
shocked
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Utchgirl(f): 5:55pm On May 29, 2015
Orijin101:

yea, if humans can fail me, my one and only orijin will never fail me! cool

Lolzz

Evn witout being told, i knw
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 29, 2015
MrDojo:

cheesy
Suya man..... come here
Me and oga orijin wan enjoy small
Ehm. . .
*coughs
But na you go pay for the suya ooo grin
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 29, 2015
kwencypresh:
huh? shocked
sweetheart, you better close ur mouth before flies enter
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 29, 2015
Utchgirl:

Lolzz

Evn witout being told, i knw
lolz grin
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
It will take the grace of God for such a marriage to be back to normal.

Well, as for me: I'll request for a divorce.
She can take the children.
can dat kinda marriage go back to normal? I don't think so
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by kwencypresh(f): 6:00pm On May 29, 2015
i wont close it oo.......so dats how u will b beating at home
Orijin101:

sweetheart, you better close ur mouth before flies enter
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by MrDojo(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2015
grin no lele

Orijin101:

Ehm. . .
*coughs
But na you go pay for the suya ooo grin
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 29, 2015
kwencypresh:
i wont close it oo....... so dats how u will b beating at home
By the grace of God sweetie grin
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by kwencypresh(f): 6:06pm On May 29, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Orijin101:

By the grace of God sweetie grin
i comment my reserve
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by jrerico1(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2015
I will be a murderer that night, 4 children?? She most be a joker
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 29, 2015
MrDojo:
grin no lele

Aboki!!! Bring me N10,000 suya

Barman!!!!! Four crates of Heineken and 44packs of White London grin

Bros, hope that one is not too small? or i should order for more grin
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 29, 2015
kwencypresh:
hmmmmmmmi comment my reserve
we will meet at the backyard tongue
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by MrDojo(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2015
Orijin101:

Aboki!!! Bring me N10,000 suya

Barman!!!!! Four crates of Heineken and 44packs of White London grin

Bros, hope that one is not too small? or i should order for more grin

shocked shocked shocked *The moniker you mentioned is currently unavialble due to the ongoing fuel scarcity please try again later*

#Bt my guy hope say u sabi wash plate oh...
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by eph12(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2015
baibijay:

Lmao. Sick fellow
cry

naijaboiy:

Hehehehe....you sef na player cheesy
lipsrsealed
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 29, 2015
MrDojo:

shocked shocked shocked *The moniker you mentioned is currently unavialble due to the ongoing fuel scarcity please try again later*

#Bt my guy hope say u sabi wash plate oh...
Buahahahahahahaha grin

You dey craz, i swear!!!!! see straight denial. . .
No worry, na me and you go wash am together, hope say you sef keep sponge for pocket?

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 29, 2015
Wtf!
Ah!

I will ask her what she expects me to do with the news. Then, i will do whatever she says.
Btw, there's no way in hell i plan on having up to four children . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Gave Me Gonorrhea / Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! / Zimbabwean Men Have Bigger JOYSTICKS Than Southafrican Men-"kelly Khumalo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.