Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,923 members, 7,852,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? (4452 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2015
Orijin101:

can dat kinda marriage go back to normal? I don't think so

Me too.

That's why I mentioned God's grace
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Me too.

That's why I mentioned God's grace
Ooh. . .

owkay

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by jaybee3(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2015
I will immediately go back to sleep since it MUST have been a bad dream
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by MrDojo(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2015
Orijin101:

Buahahahahahahaha grin

You dey craz, i swear!!!!! see straight denial. . .
No worry, na me and you go wash am together, hope say you sef keep sponge for pocket?

Na pocket size mama lemon I dey carry Oooo...no wori we go sha enjoy...

Suya man bring 20K suya jare......

If na to wash car join self we dey...
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 29, 2015
To be honest, i will be shocked first.. when i revive from it.. i will end the marriage amicably without causing any mayhem (in appreciation for telling me the truth)
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 29, 2015
jaybee3:
I will immediately go back to sleep since it MUST have been a bad dream
Oga mii. . . Na reality i dey talk about oooo. . . forget dream grin
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by czarr(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2015
......I go wake up again, e must be dream o
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by faith551(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2015
It's fine oooo, there's no problem. I will just go out, take 5 bottles of orijin, then bring my side chic and our 5kids home
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by calculator123(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2015
accept the children as mine but send the infidel packing.straight away
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 29, 2015
faith551:
It's fine oooo, there's no problem. I will just go out, take 5 bottles of orijin, then bring my side chic and our 5kids home
lolz. . . crazy dude grin
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 29, 2015
calculator123:
accept the children as mine but send the infidel packing.straight away
But, hope that hatred won't still be there whenever you look those children?
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 29, 2015
czarr:
......I go wake up again, e must be dream o
bro, i dey talk about real life ooo
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by czarr(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2015
Orijin101:

bro, i dey talk about real life ooo
.....I know bt e must change ooo
if not earthquake go happen there oo
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by nickyvil: 7:39pm On May 29, 2015
First, I will pretend as if I've forgiven her cos if i don't she mite do anything funny. I will the pet her make sure she slept I know both of us won't sleep, one eye opened. Once it's morning I will just dress up for work n never come back home again I will recolate cos for a lady to have four children nt one for different man then it's not a mistake she intentional did it n she can kill me.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by faith551(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2015
Orijin101:
lolz. . . crazy dude grin

She for get mind dey reason me that kind story oo
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by AODT(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2015
Its really a tight corner. The implication is there is all possibilities the guy is impotent. So if he decides to save face they can reach some kind of arrangement and shot it off the prying eye of the public.Also note there might be some kind of bonding with the children...

Am not really sure what i will do. Better imagined

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 29, 2015
czarr:
.....I know bt e must change ooo
if not earthquake go happen there oo
lolz. . . nothing wey u fit do bro, na to jez accept ur fate ooo
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 29, 2015
AODT:
Its really a tight corner. The implication is there is all possibilities the guy is impotent. So if he decides to save face they can reach some kind of arrangement and shot it off the prying eye of the public.Also note there might be some kind of bonding with the children...

Am not really sure what i will do. Better imagined
Nice one bro wink
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 29, 2015
nickyvil:
First, I will pretend as if I've forgiven her cos if i don't she mite do anything funny. I will the pet her make sure she slept I know both of us won't sleep, one eye opened. Once it's morning I will just dress up for work n never come back home again I will recolate cos for a lady to have four children nt one for different man then it's not a mistake she intentional did it n she can kill me.
Buahahahahahaha gringringrin
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by mrpackager(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2015
embarassed
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by calculator123(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2015
Orijin101:

But, hope that hatred won't still be there whenever you look those children?
to be frank it would still be there.but i can always forget it within months of the breakup
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by U2ice(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2015
If daughter wey don reach to marry de among d 4kids na to marry her dengringrin and snd d mama packing smileygrin
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Captainswag225(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2015
jux kill the woman, the kidz and myself.
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 1:11am On May 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
jux kill the woman, the kidz and myself.
Oga, you be military man? grin
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 1:12am On May 30, 2015
U2ice:
If daughter wey don reach to marry de among d 4kids na to marry her dengringrin and snd d mama packing smileygrin
person wey u dey call daughter before?
Dat means say you don dey shook the pikin before sef grin
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 1:15am On May 30, 2015
calculator123:
to be frank it would still be there.but i can always forget it within months of the breakup
Bro, diz not something you can ever forget. . .
Each time you see the children, that memory will always pop up into ur brain!
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:23am On May 30, 2015
Orijin101:
I will first beat heaven out of her for waking me up from my precious sleep to give me bad news, send her packing with her foolish children and cry my eyeballs out for the next 6months. . .
. Eziokwu,but why will your wife allow another man to father four kids for you? Don't you think all might not be well with you?
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:25am On May 30, 2015
Orijin101:

And what about the children?

Which children. Make she carry them go meet their papa na.
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:41am On May 30, 2015
Adaobi12:
. Eziokwu,but why will your wife allow another man to father four kids for you? Don't you think all might not be well with you?
kai! don't swear for me na. . . it never happened to me and it will never happen to me. . . angry
It happened somewhere and i decided to share it over here tongue no be me ooo. . .

BTW, I'm seeing u as my Future wifey and i know you won't do dat to me grin
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:43am On May 30, 2015
wristwatch:

Which children. Make she carry them go meet their papa na.
What if she never told you? Baba, na you go still bear the responsibilities na
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by U2ice(m): 8:18am On May 30, 2015
Orijin101:
person wey u dey call daughter before? Dat means say you don dey shook the pikin before sef grin

Lolz....na to punish d mama nah make she for cry blood.
Re: Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? by Captainswag225(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2015
Orijin101:

Oga, you be military man? grin
lmao, am not but the pain may turn me into a killer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. / My Experience At(ashawo House)flour Mill.calabar. / Where Is The Oddest Place You Ever Witness People Have Sex ,?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.