Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

She Gave Me Gonorrhea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Gonorrhea (4427 Views)

Just Because She Gave Me One Round... / My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by grad2012(f): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pls go to d hospital straight,but what were u thinking u no she cheated once and u still dint protect urself. Pls just go to d hospital if its possible to nyt or first tin tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Adasun(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Op don't forget to do Hiv test too o

10 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by falconey(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
why are you lying She gave you or you took it?

No be you go meet the FANNY?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by gab264(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Harbioollah:
We've been cohabiting for almost a year now.

Almost everyone knows including her parents.

I always like to use protection but she prefers it raw as she doesnt enjoy it with it.

I agreed because i could go on and on without exploding when using protection and i didnt want to injure her with it.

I was also skilled in the withdrawal and the frequent urination method.

Though i suspect she has been cheating as i smartly made her confess on two occasions back in July and she promised it won't happen again.

She went to celebrate sallah with her parents, only for her to come back and infect me with gonorrhea.

I've learnt my lessons.

But how do i get outta this one?
I hear the bacteria is now getting resistant to ciproflaxin. Can i get Ceftriaxone in oral doses? or is it only an injection?
Hmmm nh dere ur gbege start.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
grad2012:
Pls go to d hospital straight,but what were u thinking u no she cheated once and u still dint protect urself. Pls just go to d hospital if its possible to nyt or first tin tomorrow morning.

Thank You. Its already late. I'm just gonna use some antibiotics tonight and go to the hospital tomorrow.

I've learnt my lessons already. It will never happen again

4 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
falconey:
why are you lying She gave you or you
took it?
No be you go meet the FANNY?
He took it by force.lol.

Op go to the nearest hospital 2moro.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by pTomz(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
u beta rush to d hospital first thing 2mao morning, d earlier u treat it, d beta...BEFORE SHIII GETS REAL FR U
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Adasun:
Op don't forget to do Hiv test too o
That one is a must.
I'll never trust women again
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by pTomz(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
Harbioollah:

That one is a must.
u better trust urself for that
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Dotwillis1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
gobe
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by grad2012(f): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Harbioollah:

Thank You. Its already late. I'm just gonna use some antibiotics tonight and go to the hospital tomorrow.

ok better.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Visit the hospital
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by jejemanito: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
She gave you gonorrhea because she is a CHEERFUL GIVER

Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Neitzsche
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Mutuwa(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
After all if some one marries LEGALLY an 18 year old..Ediotts and unawares rant.But ur ILLEGALLY co habiting with some one who even cheats on you.
What a world: relationships are meaningless, morals are valueless,babies are fatherless,youths are clueless,feelings are heartless,wives are fearless and children are mannerless.Everything is less as someone once said but our priorities are endless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bros well done ooo...hope u are enjoying d Gonorrhea jux like d way u were enjoying d sexx we she was giving it to u raw without protection grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
The rocephin brand of ceftriaxone is very effective.1g vial cost 2k u need a shot of 500mg.Ceftriaxone doesnt have oral form.God and do HIV.hepatitis B and c and vdrl tests and cut ties with the lady. Life doesnt come in duplicates
Harbioollah:
We've been cohabiting for almost a year now.

Almost everyone knows including her parents.

I always like to use protection but she prefers it raw as she doesnt enjoy it with it.

I agreed because i could go on and on without exploding when using protection and i didnt want to injure her with it.

I was also skilled in the withdrawal and the frequent urination method.

Though i suspect she has been cheating as i smartly made her confess on two occasions back in July and she promised it won't happen again.

She went to celebrate sallah with her parents, only for her to come back and infect me with gonorrhea.

I've learnt my lessons.

But how do i get outta this one?
I hear the bacteria is now getting resistant to ciproflaxin. Can i get Ceftriaxone in oral doses? or is it only an injection?
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bro i thank God for ur life cos na only gono she infected u with not hiv/aids grin sad
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by macaranta(m): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2015
Run a thorough test...cus it looks like you're self medicating .
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 06, 2015
wow !!! Stay awy from sex u no go hear now see d reward of bn freak grin sorry ooooi may God forgives nd heal u IJN cry
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Jacobs91(m): 12:14am On Oct 06, 2015
You sound moreover a freak aswell..
nickkylawve:
wow !!! Stay awy from sex u no go hear now see d reward of bn freak grin sorry ooooi may God forgives nd heal u IJN cry
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 06, 2015
Ok
Jacobs91:
You sound moreover a freak aswell..
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by andysnoopy(m): 12:40am On Oct 06, 2015
Na boys wey don carry multiple Gono and girls wey no know say dem carry Gono go criticize pass. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by AmakaDNBStories(f): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2015
Go see a doctor and have yourself treated.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by eyinjuege: 4:19am On Oct 06, 2015
Harbioollah:

That one is a must.

After the HIV test, remember to repeat the test in 3 months time, and always practice safe sex.

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 06, 2015
Gonorrhea is not noticeable among ladies except if u test her or she decides to expose it to you herself. The disease can stay in their body for as long as 4 years and they will still appear normal without any noticeable sign unlike men that will start urinating painfully with blood coming out of his stuff, feeling too tired all the time, etc

While I was in one of the states in the southern part of Naija , a friend of mine told me his experience with someone that caught the disease. The person got it from a his girl in one of those universities in this part of Nigeria . Luckily for him he was able to treat himself quickly although the drugs for this disease are quite expensive. He said this disease is prevalent among those university girls in that part of the country.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by onismate: 5:27am On Oct 06, 2015
And OP you and to infect us here on nairaland!
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by stoneaustin(m): 5:39am On Oct 06, 2015
Harbioollah:

just pray its a lesson you can totally recover from cos you could have gotten anything from her. thats why I always say, diseases are easily transferred among "perceived" trusted partners. please ensure you do a HIV test ( between 6-9 weeks time) wish you well!

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by player007(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2015
Get treated and get her treated also. Then let her go. Trust me it will SAVE your LIFE.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
I appreciate all the comments, advices and criticism.

Modified: It's all gone. I'm back to normal
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea by Sunnypar(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
VanLucius:
The rocephin brand of ceftriaxone is very effective.1g vial cost 2k u need a shot of 500mg.Ceftriaxone doesnt have oral form.God and do HIV.hepatitis B and c and vdrl tests and cut ties with the lady. Life doesnt come in duplicates
smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Our Parents Like This? / Drama Between A Man & Sex Worker He Almost "Shifted" Her Womb In Lagos / My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.